Dexter thread

Why did I do this to myself?

I never got into Dexter when it was airing as I didn't have Showtime, but when it ended I heard the uproar about the ending and checked it out for myself. Having no context other than the main character was a serial killer even I found it pants on head retarded. Well, years passed and just recently I was bored one night and decided to check it out on Netflix as the concept did interest me and I'd heard that early on it was great. Well sure enough through 4 seasons it's got me hooked. It's not as good as it could be and I can see the cracks starting to form, the constant, doubling down on exposition, the absolute trash sub plots, yet it's carried by Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter and I really do enjoy it. But how can I go on knowing what it becomes? Should I just stick it out or is there a point where I can kind of drop it where it almost makes sense to end it there? Honestly, fuck this show and the faggots that ruined it.

Attached: images (5).jpg (275x183, 9K)

Dexter was always bad, kill yourself

why didn't he just fUCK his sister AAAAAAAAAAA

Imagine a ugly white male behind a screen typing this

Considering how much of a slut she was I'm surprised they didn't

Season 4 is the best.
Season 5 isn't bad.
Season 6 is stupid.
Season 7 is good for boobs and russians.
Season 8 is okay until the very ending.

Season 4 is when it peaks. Michael C hall got cancer a bunch of writers left, he kind of wanted to leave but the remainders were under contract.

2 > 4 > 1 > 5 > 3 > 7 > 8 minus the ending > 6 > an actual pile of shit > this post > the ending

>Season 8 is okay until the very ending.
I was with you until here. Season 8 is abysmal and perhaps some of the worst "professionally" made TV I've ever seen in my life. Every aspect was embarrassing.

Why? Why is it bad? Tell me what's wrong with the ending

The first 3 episodes or so had potential but it went to shit so fast I got vertigo

past season 4 the show becomes retarded, gay, boring, and cringy all at the same time. you'd really be wasting your time to keep on watching. having an understanding of how bad it gets really is not worth all those house lost on those god forsaken last 4 seasons

*hours lost

jimmeh smiff was great
but yeah don't waste your time after s4, it's a black hole of faggotry

Attached: Miguel_Prado.png (585x493, 292K)

Ya I don't remember that well. I meant okay as in just watchable enough to finish the show. That includes laughing at stupid stuff which happens in the rest of the show except for season 6 is pure a pure slog to watch.

Miguel was the best antagonist, prove me wrong

Attached: tumblr_nu9t5lVA3G1rwa9boo4_r1_500.gif (500x225, 1.97M)

Literally not even the best antagonist from his own season

Attached: George_King_asesino.png (624x352, 427K)

The ending is Dexter sailing into a hurricane to kill himself... then they chicken out so it fades to him as a lumberjack at a sawmill for some reason. Then he goes home and looks at the camera. Thats really how it ends.

based
ummm no sweaty

oof

Attached: dexter-feet.gif (384x214, 2.78M)

Based, George King deserved way more screen time