Why didn’t he just generate infinite resources?

Why didn’t he just generate infinite resources?

Attached: 7D0E3D06-9886-4500-9286-166C676FE77E.png (952x1036, 1M)

that isn't how the stones actually work. if you read deep into the lore its called the infinity gauntlet to allude the possibilities it can create but its more of a nickname than a literal definition. stan lee talked about it a lot in little commentary areas for the marvel megabooks.

Why didn’t everyone just share resources to include providing for retards and nihilists?

>called the infinity gauntlet
>can't do everything
wow great writing

he couldn't stop entropy

If you actually read into it, he's in love with death as a being, and wanted to prove to her that he was worthy of her love back.

Because the soil ph was off

because he hadn't acquired 20th Century Fox yet

Why didn’t Doctor Strange just chop off his arm with a portal?

Why didn't he wipe out 13% of society that causes 50% if crimes?

guarantee you that someone will ask this exact question in Endgame and it will be brushed off with a painful quip.

>Bruce Banner: I-I don't get it... why wouldn't he just created infinite resources? He had all the power in the universe.
>Tony Stark: [rolls eyes] Oh yeah, 'cause logical thinking and careful analysis is what we should expect from a talking California Raisin in a wifebeater.

Are you from the future?

Not enough Infinity Points.

men between the ages of 16 and 50?

Attached: 3.jpg (495x242, 18K)

The points of his actions were that intelligent beings love to destroy their environment so matter how many resources you give to them they will in time deplete them without a care so by punishing them he is trying to send the message that every sentient life in the universe should be more respectful of their world.

Why didn’t Doctor Strange go back in time and kill Thanos as a baby grapefruit

>Black Widow: Why didn't Thanos just create infinite resources?
>Hawkeye: Look, we're on a floating platform in the middle of space, fighting blind xenomorph dog things, trying to time travel with a shiny rock kept by wizards, and I'm STILL using a bow and arrow! And you're still using a Glock! None of this makes sense!
>[audience laughs uproariously)

You work for marvel don't you?

I'm gonna say it

Fucking kek

The point is it would still solve nothing, resource management doesn't matter is the only people left are dumb, lazy, fools, which is a potential outcome of random emotionless nondiscriminatory extermination.

Based

Literally just make half the universe infertile. Done.

Why didn't he just make everyone agree with him?

Attached: thanos joker.jpg (720x606, 93K)

kek

because infinite resources would mean that the entire universe would be completely filled and cause the universe to collapse in on itself and turn into a universe spanning black hole destroying everything

That would be better than killing half the population and leave. Now you caused a lot of suffering in those who remain and they're just going to repopulate the universe and we'll get to the exact same point as before. Marvel writers are a joke.

Thanos saw that overpopulation accelerates the descent to ruination. If he gave more resources, the population would skyrocket and as such, the ruination singularity would be instantaneous. It is not because of lack of resources that causes this, it's overpopulation. Humans as a species aren't capable to comprehend the complexity such a immense network of voices around them and as such, their humanity is shattered.
Thanos' solution was only temporary, as the population only decreased, not it's technological advancement and culture. What he should've done is the moment a species manages to colonize its neighboring habitable planet, he'd destroy the original planet with its inhabitants, leaving the colonized planet with its settlers to start anew. Sort of planetary eugenics, the best of the best survive while everyone else is destroyed.

>wakandan youth: why did you just use the gauntlet to make infinite resources?
>Thanos: B-because I hadn't thought of that
>wakandan youth: even possessing the mindstone, I'm sure you did the best you could come up with