Did anyone actually bother watching this?

did anyone actually bother watching this?

Attached: MV5BMTU0NDc4Mjc4N15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNjcyNTM0NjM@._V1_.jpg (1015x1500, 717K)

dropped it as soon as i found out starfire was a nigress

no

yes

is raven still hot

It was alright. Pretty short, and better than the CW stuff at any rate.

couldnt tell you, i found out starfire was a nigress then never bothered watching a second of any episode

She's thirteen. She is not allowed to be.

F*ck batman

>watch television and movies

what, do you think i'm some sort of braindead plebeian? just looking at this shit makes me question the morality of genocide.

yes

WE

It blew goats just like all DC properties.

Don't believe the shills on Doom Patrol either. Remember, all these cucks willingly watch Supergirl, Black Lightning, Etc... their opinion is SHIT

Yes i watched it. Was genuinely surprised how pretty good it was, i really expected it to be trash but it wasn't. Jason Todd being an annoying brat is a perfect representation of the character. Laughed my ass off when Jason beat the shit out of the cops and shouted "LIGHTS OUT BITCH" as he did a WWE backbreaker to the last one.

about to start ep10 with a bowl of cereal in a few minutes
(also: Raven)

Attached: 136391422858.jpg (859x679, 119K)

Yes. It’s better than anyone said it would be. Can’t wait for season 2.

Yeah, 2 episodes out of 10 really makes an excellent show, user.

(sarcasm dummy)

The interpretation of a complete pleb is of great concern to me. Thanks for your input.

After I found out Starfire was some Tina Turner corner workin lookin hoebag, I dropped it and never looked bak

i agree my fellow titan, the robin show was really enjoyable, also fuck batman am i right? i specially loved how the whole season was about robin being upset, feeling good only to be upset again but with darkness, it was like a kingdom hearts tv show but boring.

DC Universe is garbage. try Umbrella Academy or Deadly Class

the original comic is pretty much about every character being upset
except in it, robin is upset he doesn't live up to batman and sucks at team leading

Having read the marv wolfman run and watched the animu series this is one worst series to adapt and one of the worst adaptions I've seen well also be a terrible series in it's own right.

They insert way too Many fucking cameos right in the first bloody season
Like there’s dedicated episodes to random side comic characters before the main 4 are even established so the main storyline is always getting pushed to the side

Wait it came out?

What the fuck is that Starfire? Where is Cyborg?

Attached: For England James.jpg (352x200, 7K)

overall shit, some fight scenes were nice. that dumb as rocks trailer park white trash Raven has only one expression with her dick sucking lips slightly parted, cute tho.

>basedflix
Doom Patrol mogs Umbrella Academy on every level possible

Is she white??