Attached: 22343.png (976x678, 874K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bSvFBX69Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A HEE HEE

He loved thildren

El AYUWOKI

only brainlets think he's innocent

Attached: 1552618431249.jpg (1153x866, 218K)

SHAMONE

Planted.

SHAMONE

ignorant

They did nothing wrong.

Attached: 06.jpg (1010x488, 81K)

HEE HEE

I really love Michael. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love him so much that it is inexplicable, and I'm ninety-nine percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession. I will never get tired of listening that sweet, angelic voice of him. It was my life goal to meet up him in real life and just say hello to him.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of him holding a personal concert for me, and then he would be sorry tired that he comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold his hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on his ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans he would let out. Then, I would hug him while he clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as he moans louder and louder.

I would give up almost anything just for him to look in my general direction. No matter what I do, I am constantly thinking of him. When I wake up, he is the first thing on my mind. When I go to school, I can only focus on him. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can listen to his beautiful voice. When I go to sleep, I dream of him and I living a happy life together. He is my pride, passion, and joy. If he were to call me "Little one," I would probably get diabetes from his sweetness and die.

I wished for nothing but his happiness. If it were for him, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without him, my life serves no purpose. I really love Michael.

Mark Geragos could sue the fuck out of these lying bastards.

youtube.com/watch?v=2bSvFBX69Jk

SHUM OWN

ALLEGEDLY
Mamase

Formely innocent

>when you listen HEE HEE at 2:59 AM

Attached: 10707354-6782871-One_post_social_media_post_showed_a_man_waiting_for_the_Jackson_-a-6_1552031849309. (634x409, 22K)

HEEEEE HEEEEEE

Mexican memes are fucking garbage

t. judeo

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

*BREATHES INTO CAMERA*

EOO
O
O

Innocent or guilty, he is dead. Who cares now?

Hitler is dead since 1945 and people keep talking about what he did or not.

>chemically castrated weirdo
>cumming buckets like all the liars allege
Nah.
They're beating up on Michael after he's dead because they lost when he was alive. That trial was a joke.

the autopsy revealed his balls produced the normal amount of sperms for a male of his age. he also had a normal adult larynx, which means he wasn't castrated.

Attached: 3435353.png (831x680, 19K)

CHUMMONA

Left Mom was just stupid and in denial. The Australian bitch knew EXACTLY what was going on

The autopsy said they were the right size and that the larynx looked "normal".
Neither of those disproves his doctors claim.

You're wasting your time. /pol/ is convinced he must be innocent because he called out the Jews.

I don’t even get it
It is a well known fact that Michael had no genitalia