Discuss

Discuss

Attached: MV5BZjlkYWFkOTYtNjY3Mi00OTQ0LThiY2QtMWM1YjVmYWM5NjQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzYwMjMxNDI@._V1_-1.jpg (1080x1600, 1.43M)

I did not sign away my film rights wtf

>main character probably does have sex

dropped

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-27-01-36-27.png (2880x1440, 114K)

the guy looks normal, could easily get a girl, whats his problem and why does the poster do not transmit what this problem is?

he could be on his cellphone on tinder, getting some nasty nudes and shit. lame.

>Implying tinder works

the guy looks normal, could easily get a girl, whats his problem and why does the poster do not transmit what this problem is?

he could be on his cellphone on tinder, getting some nasty nudes and shit. lame.

Literally just have a wank mate then you won’t be feeling those feelings

NO FUCKING WAY THIS CANT BE REAL

Attached: 1549054105857.png (1912x792, 804K)

Attached: Lonely AND horny.webm (404x346, 1.42M)

who /impotentInTheir20s/ here?

This is a film discussion board user, please exist the premises

its the same obsessed trannies who post
every day, every minute of every hour on Yea Forums because they are so butthurt or they are paid to do it
can you imagine his whole life consisting of trashtalking some kid from america who didnt go to prom just because he didnt get any love during his 30 year life even being a feminist ally and then he decided to become woman himself because he is so fucking pathetic faggot that he just sneeded a womans touch.
apropos, cutting his dick off didnt make him lose the wanting to touch a woman, so while he waits that to happen he bashes younger versions of himself here, everyday, to feel better about his messed up suicide-waiting-to-happen-life

Yeah but opioids are just better than sex dude

Attached: 1552271122441.png (939x529, 296K)

I'd rather watch Jake and Amir, thanks.

Based

how many almonds would you say is the correct amount?

formerly Jake

OneAlmond.com