Us will break over 100M domestically on its opening weekend, cementing Jordan Peele as the next big-name director

> Us will break over 100M domestically on its opening weekend, cementing Jordan Peele as the next big-name director
Screencap this as proof i'm right

Attached: us-movie-poster.jpg (960x1500, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtiB_RYGaw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well no shit. The movie is hyped by pretty much everyone and will probably be the top Box Office until Avengers comes out.

all the dumbass industry trackers are saying only 40-50 million opening weekend

Some faggots on NPR were calling Peele the next Alfred Hitchcock. Is he getting special treatment because he's a nigger? Let's get real here for a minute.

youtube.com/watch?v=CtiB_RYGaw0
amazing the guy who went from doing gay fart weiner jokes and mad tv is now a big time oscar winner lol fuck snl mad tv was always better! whens the guy who played stuart or will sasso gonna make they big comeback????

Can anybody actually tell me why Peele sucks? Im not seein it.

It will do 65 million
ScreenCrap this

hes a racist with all his anti-white propaganda, fuck that guy!

>were calling Peele the next Alfred Hitchcock
Those kind of claims can curse a career. Pray for Peele.

Attached: D1vP7JW.jpg (750x390, 31K)

Because Get Out is pretty bad.

That was before the reviews. Pet Sematary is probably going to be huge as well

Is there even any modern horror/thriller directors around besides Peele? Can't think of anyone beside Ari Aster Not that hard to be the "next Hitchcock".

I think Peele is pretty great though and if he manages to actually do something with The Twilight Zone then I'm sold on him forever.

>the next hitchcock

Attached: 65346.jpg (1200x1200, 235K)

Does he make something not race related or Is always the same fórmula?

why americans love watching movies where whites being as bad guys? perhaps guilty people?

he is incapable of removing race from his work which means that he will be eternally a inferior director. At least Spike Lee made some non race bating movies

are whites the bad guys in this one too? I thought it was other blacks or clones of blacks or something.

also, most white people have a hidden deep self-loathing and hatred of both themselves and all other white people. I dont know what cuased it, the holocause and slavery i guess.

I think there are not bad whites this time, I think...

Nah because of Shazam in two weeks which tracking is also low balling

Huh? No, not really. I like Get Out and it wasn't racist. You obviously didn't watch it.
I'm calling you out and I'm a Trumpfag.

Attached: act.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Get Out was a mediocre horror film

'Evil clones of black people' is just a metaphor for cultural appropriation.

This movie is so full of plot holes it feels like LOST

He's a subhuman nigger

Go easy on blacks, they only started learning to read like 20 years ago

Ho hum. Yet another preachy movie. Looks like I'll be seeing Alita Battle Angel again. Hopefully in 3Dimensions

Attached: 1550292481022.png (603x566, 434K)

Elaborate? I'm not watching this shit.

Then why do you even wanna know faggot

AYO HOL UP WE WAZ AKAHDUMMY AWAHDS WINNAZ CIRCLA n SHIIIIIIIEEEET!?

I'm curious nigger.

So is the big twist that something something evil white people somehow responsible for the clones? Someone spoil this shit because I sure as am not going to watch it

The government made the clones in the past and dropped the project
Adeleine's clone sent her to the clone realm when she was little and lived her life
Original Adeleine returns with a clone army 30 years later to destroy the world

>US will break over 100M
white people on suicide watch

>the next...

Attached: thenextspielberg.png (349x419, 13K)

jordan peel is a medicrority that coasts on idenity politcs.
If he were white his movies would be ignored and at best get 60% on rotten tomatos.

His main champions seem to be bourgeoisie neoliberals that listen to NPR non ironically and think of black people as children or pets

>le epik nigger meme

um.. no

The entire premise of this film is validated because of the dual lives many people of color play out. The doppelganger is a reflection of a black person's 'white' persona they feel compelled to play in mainstream society. They act overly courteous, respectful, and humble in front of whites to try to win their affection. This persona kills their 'real' black personal they express only in the presence of their black allies. Racism still exists, but it's a self mandated racism blacks feel to 'play along', rather than the overt racism normally expressed by whites.

It's not a meme, blacks aren't even human.

because niggers!! teehee i hate niggers lol! dont you hate niggers OP??? when i was a little boy my mommy made me share my nintendo with the neighbor boy but the neighbor boy was a nigger so i smashed my nintendo to bits so i didnt have to share! because nigger!! haha! nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger xD

>black people think being a decent human being is white culture

of course he is, get out wasnt even that good

nice meme

Attached: niggawatts.jpg (574x702, 66K)

it is

Hasn't he done like two movies, let's not cum in our pants yet huh.