What is the worst movie you've seen this year?

What is the worst movie you've seen this year?

Attached: 5849.jpg (184x273, 8K)

synecdoche

>he didn't like the kino CCTV footage

I enjoyed that movie

Bumblebee

I don't watch bad movies
I'm very selective with what I watch

That Synodouche movie. The Master is a close runner up.

How do you decide what to watch

I watch what Yea Forums says it's good

Little Italy

Meh could be worse but lot of Yea Forums has shit taste especially with shills and reddit newfags

Leatherface

Attached: large_greta-poster.jpg (400x592, 62K)

Assassination Nation
Enough time has passed that I don't mind talking about it now. Originally I was scared of it getting too much attention and becoming like Ghostbusters or Captain Marvel. But the film was basically DOA with only above-average reviews.
Imagine the most retarded film possible from the most extreme sjw tumblr users. Yeah, it's basically that. It literally opens with a trigger warning. It doesn't help that the writing is legitimately terrible and makes no sense, politics aside. Although the worst part is that it's clearly been competently-made despite all the shit. Ie. A proper budget, crew and lighting

Terminal was also pretty shit and any other year would be the worst.

Imagine being this much of a pleb.

Mad And Devin Go To Highschool

This poorly-written young-adult cringefest. Everyone around here who sings its praises has to be either an underaged weeaboo faggot or a chinese shill.

Attached: alitabattleangel-eyepaint-700x299.jpg (700x299, 18K)

Captain marvel

Bohemian rhapsody.

Aquaman

I try to avoid seeing bad movies, so I'm sure it's not the worst of the year

FILTERED

Wonder Wheel

Reddit Player Wut

Triple Frontier because the helicopter crash pissed me off
>I'm the best pilot anyone's ever known and I know flying over that mountain is a life threatening risk but fuck it
Could they have seriously not gone a few miles north to go around the mountain?

captain marvel

but to be fair I've only seen 3 other films this year and the tickets were handed out free at my college so eh

bait

shills don't exist

Roma. I'm so tired of chick flicks about adultery and immorality getting high praise and awards.

Shill

i just don't see how this movie was released in the state it was in.

Attached: god i hate this movie.jpg (220x326, 20K)

They probably do, but there's probably something like 1 shill post every 500,000 posts.

It's just a coping mechanism for retards that can't reconcile that multiple people might disagree with their poorly assembled positions on various issues. One day, their mental health will be shattered by an undeniable realization that they're part of the sort of vocal minorities they have spent years demonizing.

Literally the year's best film next to Fallout. Someone post my Joe Had a Hard Life pasta.

What's with people only just watching Synecdoche? Did a bunch of babies just join Yea Forums or something?

last year I would say this one, this year was captain marvel

>tickets were handed out free at my college s
They are actually doing this?

passion of the christ

did you?

i saw it with my brother and laughed my ass off
>that 2min full penetration scene

that happens all the time at colleges if one of the cast used to go to that college or something

Snowpiercer

fuck your mother to hell faggot

Dredd

Yea Forums only likes it because of the BLACKED scene, pathetic

Nothing can beat I Was Never Really Here for worst film. It truly was that bad.

What's it like to have horrible taste?

Damn I haven't watched a movie in a while. I don't watch it if it sounds bad or has really Low scores, but you cant really trust those low scores because Overlord has kinda low scores and I enjoyed that as a horror film. last movie I seen was The Favourite with Emma Stone I absolutely adored that film twas dope, still not sure if her acting was good or if I just wanna plow her, whatevs. I've been waiting on a torrent of Glass for a while now I wanted to see that should be soon I guess.

jonas akerlund. this guy did an attempt to do a serious movie with mickey rourke and heath ledger and directed a bunch of video clips from madonna to u2.

david fincher also did a lot of video clips. HOW FUCKING IRONIC?

anyway, this movie is beyond trash, the whole blowjob trick, what the fuck? why?

not gonna lie: i lost little bit of my infinite respect for mads, by doing this piece of crap.

Attached: 1519750376181.jpg (1200x494, 66K)

Look in a mirror

YWNRH was the best film of 2018 you absolute mongoloid

Attached: 1552861737412s.jpg (125x83, 3K)

OP this was pretty bad, I mean Pheonix was good but the story was just dogs eggs. Also, fuck any director who uses a drowning motif in any way.

However the 15.17 to Paris was the worst film I have seen this year, utterly, utterly awful. Honestly it's worse than a fucking nut punch.

Attached: image.png (220x326, 88K)

the shilling for this was so obviously painful

Such a bad reply and it doesn't even fit with the question. You're not a very smart person, are you?

This holy shit. I don't think I've ever seen such an average movie get so much undeserved praise on here

Attached: 1551825677895.png (538x538, 194K)

It does fit with the question. Look in a mirror and you'll know what it's like to have bad taste. Is English your 2nd language?

no thtjb was

Rammstein Paris and his music videos for Rammstein are the best things he's ever made and even those two are considered shitty by a lot of people.

Attached: 1552844976525.webm (1840x804, 1.99M)

>Look in a mirror and you'll know what it's like to have bad taste.
Did you just type and not realize how stupid that sounds?

it even looks like a meme. I dont know why I bothered desu senpaitachi

Attached: 1530037758281.jpg (1200x1777, 304K)

based

If Beale Street Could Talk, fuck you niggers

Attached: 1552858586105.png (595x595, 291K)

That was directed by Clint Eastwood you zoomer faggot fuck you.
But yeah it wasn't that great lol

I was really expecting something like Man on Fire. What a disappointment.

>Film has objective moral stance
>Constructs it logically and consistently
"Not everything's black and white! A simplistic set of drivel."
>Film lazily """deconstructs"""" traditional mores
>Written by hack who's never read a book in his life
"Tour de force! Shows us the frivolities of modern life."

have sex

I know who directed it you twat, did I say otherwise? He has made some real shite as well as the odd kino mang.

I actually kind of want to see Assassination Nation now.

Attached: 3cd95641339b9df80b623edaa6032ddf.png (366x189, 17K)

FUCK YOU NIGGER FAGGOTS YOU WERE NEVER REALLY HERE SYNECDOCHE NEW YORK BUMBLEBEE ALITA BATTLE ANGEL AQUAMAN POLAR DREDD SNOWPIERCER 15:17 TO PARIS WERE NOT THE WORST MOVIES YOU SAW YOU FUCKING DISCORD TRANNIES GET THE FUCK OFF THIS BOARD

birdbox

This

hes right though that ending was dog shit.

Snowpiercer is kino

God this movie sucked so much. It was so fucking flat and just seemed to stumble along and miss every point it was trying to make.

Felt like watching a retard running a hurdles race where everyone had already finished but here's this retard still bumbling along, trying to jump over the remaining hurdles but hitting every single one, and oh guess what -- it doesn't matter because everyone in the crowd fell asleep 3 minutes ago. Shit movie.

Son of the Mask

I absolutely loved the film

All patricians do. Anyone who dislikes it is unironically a brainlet. I've seen it several times now and I swear it gets better every time, there's so many details to unpack

It's worrying how people can be this lacking in self-awareness. The sad thing is you could be using your time unpacking a movie that actually requires and deserves unpacking, and instead you're spending it on "You Were Never Really Queer". I'm not going to bother posing an argument, but you should just probably reconsider wasting your time on this.

At least your bait is slightly amusing, I'll give you that

How did Joe's mother die in the film

lmao its your own fault for thinking a movie about some war amps anime girl was going to be good in the first place

its just ok it's not bad tho

I liked it because Lena Headey is amazing and because it's pretty good

The Hitman hired by the pedo ring had put a pillow to her head and shot her. Not sure how'd he cover it up tho? Probably set the house on fire after killing Joe?

Roma. Inane garbage

Fucking yes OP.

oh ana.

anyway, doing movies and music videos are really two different creatures. music videos is just a matter of rolling the playback and ask for the artist to dance and do their shit.

there was a period of good looking music videos in the 90s, i stop caring after that - sometimes i see some cool looking videos but the songs of these new bands are all the same to me.

anyway, there is a whole lot of good videoclips directors that become nothing more than hacks and i would say that the son of coppola is the great example.

he did one movie with charlie sheen that is an absolute piece of garbage, if you told me that the movie gave charlie sheen hiv i wouldnt be surprised.

the whole family of the guy is pure hipster new yorker shit, none of the people are fine filmmakers, they just use the brand to produce shit.