James Franco casted as Dr Doom in MCU

James Franco casted as Dr Doom in MCU
thoughts?

Attached: 4B761DCB-6BC7-4232-BA1A-7F9BA48170CA.jpg (320x400, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3Q8VdYas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awful

That's the worst casting choice since Brie Larson.

Terrible

Pretty based desu

It would be absolute garbage casting. He doesn't have the skill nor the cadence to play him. Plus, he's a faggot.

OP casted as Big Fat Liar in 4channel
thoughts?

They wouldn't cast a pedophile in such a big role

After Spring Breakers I won't judge him anynore...

Would be as good as Mads. An imperfect choice, but passable

He doesn't have the right voice

Should be NCW. He's perfect for Doom.

Attached: Nikolaj-Coster-Waldau.jpg (1548x1024, 782K)

well he'd have the arrogant smug faggot part down, but can he do the voice?

oh man i like this a lot actually

Attached: Azor Jaime.jpg (480x246, 14K)

Will he use Tommy Wisseau accent?

A breath of fresh air in a sea of diarrhea.

I'm on board with casting John Krasinski and Emily Blunt as Reed and Sue. Throw in She-Hulk instead of the Thing... and baby, you got a stew going!

Attached: Marvel ALWAYS wins.gif (540x250, 2.09M)

I'd like it. He was great in spider man og trilogy.

The perfect DOOM already exists though

Attached: unnamed.jpg (512x512, 23K)

Whelp that's it for getting a decent villain for the next phase of capeshit. He's a faggot tryhard with a shitty voice.

So goood

This is the perfect casting choice. Only better would be Mads but he was wasted in Dr. Strange.

Attached: MV5BMTcyMTU5MzgxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMDI0NjI1._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 11K)

In that case, cast Jenna Fischer as Doom
Interwebs would love the new gender-bent dynamic

Attached: D8A97D58-2934-4B09-98A8-3C067FE51990.jpg (236x404, 17K)

DUDE WEED LMAO

Maybe his looks but not his acting abilities

Attached: 1509444717037-3072x6054.jpg (3072x6054, 1.45M)

>jew manlet

Imaging licking her gutch.
What does it smell and tastes like?

>implying he's not the only good actor left on that shitshow
youtube.com/watch?v=rBb3Q8VdYas

>180 cm
>manlet
So who am I with 171 cm?

>it me Victor Doom

Attached: article-2659178-1ED20AC100000578-317_634x631.jpg (634x631, 115K)

>John Krasinski

He is already working for DC though. Shazam comes out in like a month

>thoughts?
Are we ever going to see a DCU movie with Brainiac as the villain? He's my favorite bad guy.
He was the coolest shit ever in the Justice League and Static Shock cartoons.

Absolute shit choice for Doom. They should just get an unknown east European with a menacing voice.
Now watch them cast a black guy as Reed Richards just so they can shoehorn a sex scene with his blonde wife for woke points. We all know who really should play Reed.

Attached: Scott_Eastwood_52nd_Annual_Publicists_Awards_-_Feb_2015_(cropped).jpg (220x281, 13K)

No.
Franco is a bad choice. Cast anyone who has played James Bond or a Bond villain.
Franco is too stoner.

what is gutch??

Now that he’s free from DC, how would you cast him in Marvel

Attached: D1D0D686-1681-4666-8DE3-121A9D0CAB67.jpg (214x317, 19K)

beyonder

Ah yes. Shazam. Featuring Djimon Hounsu as the wizard Shazam. Who was just in Captain Marvel, and previously in Guardians of the Galaxy, directed by James Gunn, who will so Suicide Squad and Guardians 3

Don't buy into the company wars bullshit. The companies clearly aren't.

Wonderman, maybe Scott Summers

It's just "cast" you retard.

Digimon is barely a side character in Marvel

Most the main characters have contracts that say they can't

Jon Hamm is the best casting idea for Doom.

nope

Attached: tom-hardy-lead-840[1].jpg (806x1173, 172K)

uh wasn't he the green goblin

No he was th hogboglin

Oh and Zachary Levi was one of the warriors 3. Now he's Shazam. So that's a thing.

Im not sure I buy that there are contractual obligations to avoid the other team, regardless of how prominent an actor or director is or not.

Damn, that's fucking dope. And very meta (Beyonder exists and sees across all realities and when he take human form, he takes the guise of Hollywood's or in this case, DC's biggest star).

DO IT!

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 31K)

why not cast daniel dumile

actually yeah that's perfect.
no. he's too small, his voice is all wrong and he's always got high eyes

Let the man have his job back, he was the only good part of those god awful movies.

Attached: Julian-McMahon.jpg (594x436, 110K)

We need a Chad Cyclops finally. That twink wrangling faggot made Scott the nice guy that always finishes last and Huge Jackman the bad boy. I fucking hated it.

Fuck off

Attached: 1538344498160.png (658x617, 52K)

Wonder Man - I'd be down with that. I'd also say US Agent.

Too bad we'll never see the B-Team (West Coast Avengers) because now that Iron Man, Thor, and Cap are leaving... we're basically getting the WCA by default.

I'm going to get flamed but fuck it. I'd cast him as Wolverine.

based

Cyclops

im glad im not the only one who mixes up John Krasinski and zachary levi

>Mads

He would be my first choice. Too bad he was in Strange.

I'd prefer to cast her as "Chief Anuslicker" in the film "My Milfy Anuslicker" starring me, if you catch my general meaning.

Attached: so good.webm (1920x800, 2.01M)

Honestly, I wouldn't mind that. He was perfect for the role but they gave him fucking nothing.

Attached: 1487640155254.jpg (2302x2944, 1.86M)

They could make Kaecilus and Doom the same character

He hasn't been though. Stop lying my guy.

>be Marlel
>create a European Dictator
>later reveal he's an opressed gypsy going against the evil Slavs and shit
>still draw him as a Germanic Ubermensch
>make him the smartest guy in the universe to boot (Reed cheats due to the powers)
It's why I never got into Doom. He's too much of a faggy power fantasy. Ultimate Doom was much better, and NCW could play him no problem due to the different origin.

Attached: Victor_Von_Doom_The_Children's_Crusade.png (640x475, 643K)

reddit the post
Everyone who posted in this thread is from reddit
You and op
Everyone
sucking dicklet is you element
I know you all are from re ddit
And from subreddit I know too
Duckfaces

What is with you fucking zoomers always using casted instead of cast?
Look you uneducated fuckboi. When someone gets a role in a film, they are cast as that role. They were cast for the role. It's not casted you fucking moron.

Bluepilled as fuck.
Casted is old English that our great grandfeathers used when fighting WW1. We should honor them by using lanuguage they used while fighting for our freedom.
If not for that we would speak German today.

>Hercules
>Cyclops
>Fantomex
>Arno Stark

Fuck no that's awful. I haven't read many comics myself but everything I've seen and read about doom make him sound like he should be played by a Hugo Weaving tier actor. I could see Fassbender, Jon Hamm, one of those Skarsgard guys, or Viggo pulling off the kind of persona he should have

Attached: 29-viggo-mortensen.w700.h700 (1).jpg (700x700, 98K)

He isn't imposing so he wouldn't be right.

Have you seen how Doom's drawn? He's a pretty boy. He's literally a LARPer angry at the Uber-Chad Thundercock. The armor's what makes him imposing.

Attached: d512b996a67c002ec2ee0ebf418037f7c4c04a16_hq.jpg (530x479, 87K)

'thats impossible' is exactly what i would say if it wasnt for brie larson.

when they look at this cunt and tought 'she is the new image of our brand from now on', dammit, they make anything possible.

the dwarf from game of thrones would be better than james franco. give him the movie to direct as well and let the fantastic four curse continues.

a lot of pot jokes and seth rogen as ben grimm.

Attached: tumblr_ovyziq1XB41qzm7s5o1_500.gif (499x374, 463K)

MCU's gonna fuck up Doom anyway

Luke Evans if he isn't cast in Eternals

>He's literally a LARPer angry at the Uber-Chad Thundercock. The armor's what makes him imposing.
This literally goes against everything I've seen about Doom. It's like you're describing the guy who's the head of fantastic four that Doom Jeeps cucking.

Patrician choice coming through

Attached: MV5BNDk1ODI0Nzc0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzQzNDczNw@@._V1_.jpg (1436x2048, 497K)

Who the fuck is this discount Joaquin looking kike?

Just put some anyone in the suit and get Simon Templeman to do the voice.

>This literally goes against everything I've seen about Doom.
Then you've just readthe wrong things.
This is the timeline
>be Doom
>be gypsy trash
>"de natives b opressing our peaceful tribe"
>mother makes a deal with the devil to make her son a king; shit backfires and kills the nearby village's kids
>villagers kill her
>Doom goes "de ebil whiteys killed my poor madda"
>his dad dies later because the King hired him to savehis wife and he couldn't
>Doom decides to take overthe worldand save people from opression and poverty and evils and shit
>years later some US scout sees his inventions in fucking Slavland and brings him to Empire U
>Reed is already dating Sue, he's the Uni's darling, comes from a scientific family
>Reed tries to befriend Doom but he shuns him
>he sees some calculations of Doom's and corrects the numbers
>Doom REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEs, goes forward with his experiment to go into Hell and save his mom, but shit goes wrong and he gets a small scar
>REEEEEEEs harder, goes to Tibet, becomes a sorcerer, fucks up his face by adding a hot iron mask to it, goes to Latveria takes down the "opressive King", turns the place into Gypland
>plans to conquer the world and feed all the niggers and shit
Doom's just an angry shitskin who overcompensates all the time.
>It's like you're describing the guy who's the head of fantastic four that Doom Jeeps cucking.
Doom's never cucked Reed. Reed is the smartest guy on Earth, can turn into whatever he wants due to his powers, has a blonde bombshell wife, friends and family, and goes to space travels with them and his kids everyday. He's a bit canonically autistic and tends to isolate himself, but when the comic began, he was an adventurer scientist like Doc Savage. Reed being some derpy twink is the resultof the Ultimate F4. He got cucked by Ben Grimm and turned into a Genocidal Super-Villain who bombed Germany, nuked Washington, and only lost due to PIS.

Attached: Fantastic Four 278 Doctor Doom face origin John Byrne.jpg (650x1331, 254K)

Goran Visnjic, nigga was on ER and he's from Croatia so he can nail the accent, and he's 6'4"

Sue is a total buttslut for Namor's dongus.

Fuck it. Just use him again as Dr. Doom. Nobody would care. He's just to perfect to pass up

Sentry, considering he's marvels superman for some kinda meta joke. That or Adam Warlock

Sue's just using Namor to get on Reed's nerves. Richards literally can create a 15"x8" dick or whatever user. He's just such an autist he locks himself in his lab, comes out once every three days to eat, and gets back in. She's trying to provoke him.
>inb4 the non-canon Nigger Panther scan
Here's the truth; Capeshit is Soap-Opera tier. Writers have everyone cuck everyone in them. It's like they have a legit cuck fetish. Follow Grant's advice and pick your canon.

They can just do a do over post IW that he's an alternate timeline Victor.

It’s the height of cinematic tragedy that we’re in a time when jews in Hollywood have forsaken profit and kino for diversity hires. This man should be one of the most sought after leading men in Hollywood today.

Sue will fuck Black Panther and Spidey too.

Someone give me a quick rundown on Dr Doom and why hes cool.

Damn... pure kino

Oof. We already got an ugly playing Doctor Strange. Doom should be good looking.

CUTE

Matzah and (((fetus juice)))

Jesus Christ. Not gonna read all that but I do remember seeing panels of doom beating everyone, being revealed as the best case scenario ruler of the world and the only one under whom it would flourish, and getting to name the fantastic four cuck's daughter after saving his family when he couldn't

>Oof. We already got an ugly playing Doctor Strange. Doom should be good looking.
>Viggo
twinkloving traps need to be flayed

Here is his origin. He's cool because, despite everything, he's such a fucking autist that he goes past goofiness and manages to become a serious threat. He's the usual overpowered "dude, he's being tortured in hell but REFUSES to,like, even SCREAM" character. He's not that great, really. He only works as an autistic foil against Richards, Stark or Strange. He's got so many powers, he's so OP, and he's got a classically retarded plan. He's fun in small doses and has a cool costume. Evil!Reed is ten times the villain he is.
>doom beating everyone,
Yeah, that's his thing. He gets ultimate power and then loses it.
>being revealed as the best case scenario ruler of the world and the only one under whom it would flourish,
He literally goes "people b ebil,like KKK and Nazis; but Imma feed all the niggers". He gave South Africa to the niggers for fuck's sake. Doom's the ultimate globalist who pushes for an ultra-racemixed future filled with robots. He's the Ultra-Dictator who doesn't give a shit as long as he's King, and will skin you alive for making a joke.
>and getting to name the fantastic four cuck's daughter after saving his family when he couldn't
Doom used magic to deliver the kid, while Reed was off-world. He named her Valeria, after the woman he eventually skinned alive and wore her skin as armor...

Attached: 1522231528956.jpg (600x858, 245K)

Criminally ignored suggestion.

>twink

I said nothing about Doom being a twink. I just said cast someone who is attractive, has charisma, and is imposing.

Viggo is only one of those things which defines Doom. Sorry user, but nobody likes uggos like you. That's why all the unattractive villains cast this far fail to gain a following. Doom could be the next Iron Man for the decade.

My choice is pic related...

Attached: giphy (5).gif (480x200, 728K)

That's because Hamm works better for Reed. He's too Anglo for Doom.

Attached: reed1.jpg (1490x897, 172K)

Better question, who should direct the F4 movie?

Russos need to do X-Men, they are the only ones who can juggle so many characters and make it work so they can't.

Attached: 250px-Invisible_Woman.png (250x375, 159K)

Would choose
over
Just because I think Niko would ham it up more, and Doom needs to be a total ham.
Even when Mads is playing ridiculous characters, he always gives very grounded performances.

Brad Bird

Attached: brad-bird-1066204.jpg (655x360, 42K)

Someone who can just give us Star Trek: Family Edition. Just start with them already married, if not with the kids.

>James Franco casted as Dr Doom
Jonah Hill as the Thing
Seth Rogen as MIster Fantastic
Danny McBride the Human Torch
Michael Cera the Invisible Woman
Craig Robinson Namor the Submariner
Jay Baruchel Galactus

Do you take adderall? Curious as to what gives you the motivation to write so much.

You literally have a problem reading 2000 letters? Jesus user, come on. I just want to be thorough and not leave anything to chance. I've never taken meds like adderall or whatever.

based

Found Sue Storm

Attached: rosamund-pike-premiere-the-world-s-end-03.jpg (771x1000, 174K)

too old
look up her latest nudes
Yikes! as fuck

Steve Carell would actually make a dope mole man

Fuck off OP this better not be true mang.

So he's Fagneto but a Gypsy instead of a mutant Jew.

Grandma Sue?

No thanks. Marvel needs to have 4F carry the brand the next 10 years, 40+ yr old women need not apply.

It's almost like the only war going on is a bunch of nerds flinging shit at each other

LOL no.

Kinda. But whereas Magneto is Based & Redpilled for wanting to genocide everyone for his Master Race, Doom is just the ideal Big Daddy every Leftists wants. He doesn't care about borders or people. For cultures or history. He literally replaced all of Latveria's history and landmarks with his own biases. He made his mother's birthday the new day of the country's founding, he named every othertown Doom-something, he took down the crests and stuff and replaced them with giant Ds everywhere. He's just an autist who wants power, but wants to feel good about himself as well, so he operates on a "I will make the world better" philosophy. He's literally the Big Brother Globalist.

Attached: doompanthergod5.jpg (780x1200, 429K)

Holy shit you're right! This guy!

screenplay written by Kevin Smith

The key to making a F4 movie is to not make a F4 movie. Make a DOOM movie where the F4 are the Thanos. Like they did with Infinity War. It was a Thanos movie with a group of heroes trying to stand against him. Do that. Don't do another origin story. Drop us right in with the F4 doing hero shit in their first few months as heroes. Give us a half hour or 45 minutes to really invest in them as heroes and then DOOM arrives and suddenly the focus switches to him.

Final battle is DOOM actively hunting down the F4 and fighting them on their home turf and then winning.

Post-credits scene: We're shown a large vault, filled to the brim with Vibranium as T'challa explains how it can accentuate magical power. Big explosion and the door rips open. DOOM strolls in. Close up of his eyes in the mask. Cut to black. Set up Doomwar.

cool thread but SOURCE?

he is too old to play Dr Doom but ok to play Magneto

Yeah back to pleddit with you, you fucking mutt

Why do you faggots even like Doom? He's literally a superpowered SJW.

Attached: 1492898865562.jpg (620x487, 43K)

Hamm is Chad enough to play Batman. Why the fuck should he play a literal nerdy cuck?

This

He's Hitler but for humanity instead of only Germans.

I cannot believe someone spent their time doing this.

>has admitted to never reading anything F4 related
>calling Reed a Cuck and Batman a Chad
Reed's literal Chad Thundercock saving Universes every other day and has acted as literal God for a few years now. Batman's a faggot who's pinning after a used-up prostitute and is afraid of guns. Besides, Hamm is a legit balding alcoholic (and has been one for hisentire life) in his mid 40s. You think he can pull off the Batman workout?
Yeah, I can't really give a damn for a shitskin who wants me to open my borders so that niggers in Africa can be fed, all the while gyppos run around. I unironically hate Doom.

Also, there's a legit Nazi Reed. He's the shaved guy with the beard.

Attached: aefe1c9b7f3182c85b48b9efbb596730745c9269_hq.jpg (860x484, 135K)

Who would win in a smart guy fight, reed richards or tony stark?

Reed, easily.

Reed

Tony. Reed is massively overhyped by comic shits

>Doom = antihero
>F4 = antivillains

Pretty based idea, but I don't think Marvel is taking any risks at this point. They've already soundly defeated DC. They just need to coast until DC reboots.

You want Viggo Mortenjew over Leo DiCaprio? This isn't DC. No D-Listers allowed. Lemme guess, you want Fred Savage as Reed, Silverstone as Sue, Renfro as Johnny, and a blackwashed Thing.

I haven't read Doom recently, but his eventual omnipresence predated Thanos (Secret War is likely the next Big Event). And he was just some regular dude, not a weird unbelievable Titan God from outer space. Leave that Darkseid shit to DC and give Marvel a true hero like Doom.

Would rather this with overtly menacing sexual quips to be honest, and random shots with Edward Norton

Attached: with random scenes of edward norton meme superimposed over his face.jpg (720x405, 69K)

Stark.

>He named her Valeria, after the woman he eventually skinned alive and wore her skin as armor...
dude what. doom did this?

Galactus

What & said.
user, I'm a huge Ironfag, and trust me, Stark can't do shit to Reed. It's unfair to even compare them. He had a chance with Extremis & the Bleeding Edge upgrades, but even then, he's small fry.
>I haven't read Doom recently, but his eventual omnipresence predated Thanos (Secret War is likely the next Big Event).
Sure, what does it matter?
>And he was just some regular dude, not a weird unbelievable Titan God from outer space.
And? He's a selfish shit that Marvel pretends is a hero because they've got a hardon for shitskins. Luthor is every bit as selfish as Doom, but he's not played as one.
>Leave that Darkseid shit to DC and give Marvel a true hero like Doom.
How in the hell is Doom a hero? He's literally a gypsy who destroyed his home country and wants to crush "muh racism" by creating a OWG that answers to him. As long as he sits on the throne, he doesn't give a shit. You think the current year trannies are bad? Doom would let them mutilate 5 year olds as long as they kneeled before him. He's the villain user. He's Big Brother but worse.
He did that back in Waid's run.

Attached: w6w1nEm.jpg (1024x782, 178K)

Doom has one true love, a woman named Valeria. Some demons offer him unlimited power if he does a ritual involving her, and so he skins her alive and turns her skin into armour. This woman is the woman that Reed Richard's child is named after (due to timefuckery, she becomes Doom's child)

Because you can enjoy aspects of a character separate from random things shitty leftist writers have shoe-horned in.

>due to timefuckery, she becomes Doom's child
That Valeria's an AU, implied to have been raised by Doom merely, and she's been largely forgotten.
But that's literally his whole character. He's an opressed minority who takes revenge on the natives and transforms their land by making it a refuge for his people. That's canon purely due to his origin, and has been the case for decades. And then you have his goals, which, again, have remained the same for decades. I get enjoying the cool costume, the hamminess and bravado,but his actual character is trash.

Yeah, I know pic related is "Reed", but he's essentially a meat puppet being used by Doom's brainwaves and shit.

Attached: Fantastic Four (1998-2012) 031-018.jpg (3975x3056, 3.75M)

Why is there so much fucking autism in this thread? Is this a fantastic four thing?

Maybe us F4gs are a bit autistic.

Attached: 6d944198984fb91e00a1b13e4b2d6e973179ed9c_hq.jpg (666x1024, 108K)

Why do people in movies bite the fork?

I want this so bad but only if he does the Bane voice

There's a Yea Forumsfag here spamming it (he's the fucking loser doing multi-yous).

When their threads on Yea Forums gain zero traction, they always post them here. Basically,

>"Please pay attention to me!!! My opinion has value!! I need a sense of self worth!!"

They're fucking faggot friendless dorks irl, so they infect every board they can in order to voice their meaningless opinion. Just ignore them and hide the thread and POOF! ...the nerd faggot disappears

Attached: giphy (8).gif (500x227, 781K)

>fancast thread about a Yea Forums character
>REEEEEEE y r u posting about Yea Forums character??!!!111
Christ user...

Attached: 1553189689728.png (552x382, 173K)

Please tell me they won't cast that goofy smirking faggot Krascinsky as mighty Reed Richards, please, Yea Forums. I couldn't bear his tryhard dumb face as my second favorite Marvel character.

You should be worried in case they go the Ultimate route, user...

Attached: RCO014_1469330371.jpg (988x1500, 1023K)

Christ. That makes sense, I suppose. Yea Forums really is the anus of Reddit, Tumblr, discord, and all the other boards on this site. Waifufags and pornzombies spamming with pedofags and shills while mods only sperg over muh pol.

Attached: Tommy-Lee-Jones-no-Country-For-Old-Men.png (1272x541, 1.2M)

I think you're overstating it, he's just egalitarian, no different then all of the actual heroes are written to be. It would be illogical to write a character whose fundamental motivations are supposed to be admirable and make him literally Hitler. The whole point of his character is that despite having agreeable aims, he ruins them by being a tyrannical, self-righteous, damagedboi.

Just read all the scans I've already posted. Doom/Reed literally says "one race, the human race". You don't see Tony Stark running around saying "fuck borders and shit". The guy tried to stop Stane from being an unhinged globalist capitalist back in the 80s.

Attached: Iron Man 167-016.jpg (1954x1500, 1.1M)

why the fuck didn´t they wait till the fucking mask was cold??

Because Doom's autistic and an egotist, so he considers himself the pinnacle of humanity. Thus, that small scar was such a hideous feature to him that he fucked up his face beyond repair.

>people shit on this movie

best of all the spiderman films, ever

Tony isn't, generally, hell bent on world domination. Every villain who wants to rule the world is effectively saying "fuck borders" in that they desire a unified world government under their control.

Doom should be played by Bryan Cranston. Or maybe he could play Norman Osborne.

Then it'd be hard to get any actor in (((Hollywood))) then.

100% correct

Attached: 1545441852015.jpg (868x958, 70K)

>hiring one of the most handsome actors out there to play a man who wears a mask at all times
Why?

>bullshit claim about capeshit movie without any source
>150 posts omitted
every fucking time

Unironically, this. They're already bringing Snipes back as Blade, they teased Cage as Ghost Rider in that 'maybe-canon' show AoS.

I just realized they'll make Doom an inverse Iron Man
>Evil white demagogue
>Helmet
>They'll give him AI and augmented reality displays inside his helmet

Attached: 7d39187d86712016abe6991c875d2861--mem-shitty-friends.jpg (640x603, 33K)

>Tony isn't, generally, hell bent on world domination.
Sure, but he's still an "ends justify the means" guy who borders on anti-villainy depending on the run.
>Every villain who wants to rule the world is effectively saying "fuck borders" in that they desire a unified world government under their control.
Sure, but Doom's a shitskin (supposedly) so he's got more of an axe to grind. Most conquerors wouldn't care about taking down all borders in the literal sense,or mixing populations.
This too. NCW would've been a perfect Aquman. Maybe they can snag him for Ikaris in Eternals. Or just put him in X-Men as Fantomex.

Attached: 1521726278411.jpg (1042x1600, 531K)

James Franco is a shit actor, shit human, and looks like a rat. I wish he never got another role in his life. Luckily, I won't have to endure his horrible acting as the movie is capeshit and I don't watch such trash.

post the pasta

Attached: Cillian-Murphy-religion-political-views-beliefs-hobbies-dating-secrets.jpg (500x300, 89K)

>and looks like a rat
Why did this make me laugh

Attached: 1552653134302.jpg (840x720, 91K)

Cast an indian or gypsy

>an indian
this

Attached: kumail-nanjiani.jpg (1000x563, 293K)

Because you’re an easily amused brainlet and potentially samefag.

That's a low-caste paki fucking retard. "Indian" is immaterial anyways. It's like saying "American" only ten times worse. Specify a race.

Literally my first post in the thread you schizo but okay

Attached: 1442397543451.jpg (720x439, 47K)

go shit a street

It means the word isn't a useful racial category anymore than "American" is you illiterate retard

As far as Doom is concerned everyone is equally beneath him and equally in need of his benevolence. I will great that he is very much a NWO type.

>Sure, but Doom's a shitskin (supposedly) so he's got more of an axe to grind.
I don't think this is much of factor for him. Do they even elaborate on Romani in post-takeover Latveria or is that a throwaway thing?

lol I didn't even read what you said you fucking shitskin
now go fuck a goat you filthy sand niggerss

>Do they even elaborate on Romani in post-takeover Latveria or is that a throwaway thing?
Always. There's a shitty Iron Man spin-off called Iron Man Legacy, where Latveria is retconned as a gypsy refugee state, and Doom uses the gyppos in neighboring countries in order to anex them. Oh, and evil Slavs use Gypsy Scientists to build Iron Men and then be fascists and shit... It's very bad, and it's been wiped from canon, since nobody's referenced it or read it. Doom's gypsy stuff also show up in Captain britain & MI;13. Really, whenever he shows up, it's bound to make an appearance.

Attached: Iron Man - Legacy 002-021.jpg (1988x3056, 2.97M)

>morning in pajeetland
>quintessentially pajeet composition
So you ARE a pajeet

Attached: giphy (87).gif (320x240, 3.48M)

I gotta admit that's pretty fucking bad. I like Doom, but I could do without that element of his character.

>plot point hinges on gypsies being hardworking engineers
I don't have the words.

In recent years that's all he is. It's the reason why I enjoy Ultimate Doom more. He's less of an autist, is more sci-fi ("magic" there is just Cosmic Science), is a descendant of Dracula, and he's a minor noble instead of a gypsy bum.
In the next few pages Stark meets a gypsy muslim teen that's created an armor based on Slav legends, and then helps her beat up the fascist Slavs. Stark literally decides to intervene to protect muslim gypsies from fascist slavs.That's the whole story. It's one of the worst books I've read. Compare the Stark there with the guy here. Motherfucker literally had Osborn try and assassinate the Atlantean ambassador so that he could trigger a war and eliminate the fishscum.

Attached: 1524062344993.jpg (1600x1230, 579K)

No. Not him, just get someone that looks good. This is the best way to tap into a potential 1 bill pop without taking another character and brown/black/yellow washing.

>She Hulk instead of the Thing

why would you ever want to get rid of based Ben?

Captain Britain

Almost as bad as (((Eisenberg))) as lex

it should be me

>going from Superman to Superguv
Sure. Brian’s pretty interesting. He’s a 6’4” UberChad, Multiversal Judge Dredd, who’s also a giant dweeb nerd.

Hyperion for the bants, I mean Eternals is coming out.

Marvel is whiffing it on the hotties. We want a hot ass green bitch.

Thing can be in it. But as a non-active member training She-Hulk. Best of both worlds.

Attached: 1551551386080.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Looked up actors and this guy is their biggest star and he's huge in China for some reason too. Looked up some photos of him in different films and he's like Depp, does different looks for each role. But I thought Doom was supposed to be played a Fassbender type. Why's he a gypsy?

Attached: AamirKhanTIFFSept10.jpg (250x333, 16K)

Can he do a Latvian accent?

based

He’s always been a gypsy. Just read all the Yea Forums rundown stuff in this thread.

You fucking pajeets disgust me.

Why must non-whites steal everything whites created?

dominic fortune

The fuck? I came across a reply saying he should be played by a Bollywood actor and asked why. What're you on about?

I tried, it's too all over the place. The guy making the long posts sounds kind of crazy. He's like shippers in snk threads so I don't really feel like he's all that honest.

>In recent years that's all he is.
Only Recent things I've read any of where Time Runs Out and Secret Wars and I don't recall anything like that.

Willem would like a word with you two.

Attached: willem dafoe.jpg (1239x697, 126K)

Max von Sydow is the perfect casting if we are allowed to pick ancient ones.

Dr doom is a gypsy

Fuck outta here. The King of Latvia ain't no damn gypo.

Bullshit he got meetoed anyway

Oh wait, Romani, maybe he is.

>mixed couple
>something something slavery
>disney
who the FUCK reads this shit

bump based thread

Kek what is this?

THIS

I could see it yeah. He's imposing but as that other poster said doom should be, he's also kind of a prettyboy

Gary Oldman.

Isn't he almost dead?

Just do a Vader. Gary's the voice actor and someone else wear the suit.

Ok u win

>franco

god I hate this rat faced punchable twat

Hipster faggot

That doesn't change the fact that he might die within 10 years, dipshit.

Reed Richards

OH NO NO NO NO

I liked him in 127 hours but he doesn't have the presence of Doom. Should probably get someone more intimidating

Love somebody told me that franco is browsing Yea Forums and is shilling for himself

I didn't believe now, but this whole james franco is dr doom meme is making me thing this is legit

Based

You win

Attached: tenor (1).gif (498x372, 969K)

Also good choices

Sadly too old I think

Scott Eastwood is good looking but he's a mediocre actor

Isnt doom 99% of the time in his armor? How will they show off the actor like they do for robert Downey ironman? Unless they adapt the recent doom where hes "fixed" and doesnt wear his trademark armor

Oh Hai Reed Richarrrds!

According to that leak a couple months back, Eric Williams will be in Scarlet Witch & Vision.

And Nathan Fillion was Simon Williams in deleted scenes in GotG2... So...

It's written by Bendis. He's a Jew with an IR fetish who's adopted two negresses and always puts negresses in whatever book he's writting.

Dumont?

Those thighs need to be opened.

this thread represents everything wrong with /t/v

That old guy needs to train his neck

Doesn't look like a villain

John Krasinski- Reed Richards
Emily Blunt- Susan Storm
Zac Efron- Johnny Storm
David Harbour- Ben Grimm (The Thing)
Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Dr Doom

IS IT KINO?

Attached: 3253263.jpg (1200x1200, 245K)

>casted

Why is the cloak clasp so horribly misaligned?

DUDE ROY CAN KICK HIS ASS

>IS IT KINO?

Attached: 1552622833709.jpg (500x700, 34K)

have sex

>Zac Efron
>Human Torch
more like half-human torch

>white non-jew in 2019
are you racist?

>Character who's always behind a mask because mangled face
>Character who uses a voice modulator
Literally don't care, they could even hire Madonna

Franco is neither hammy enough nor Eastern European enough.

>invisible girl
>40+ old women
wut?

God ultimate Sue was such a fucking cunt slut thot, every word in the dictionary for whore, and never ever got any blame in what happened to Reed.

Is like 616 Reed, he was a fucking Mengele experimenting on other heroes during Civil War, being a fucking fascist crazy scientist...and nobody blamed him for anything. Meanwhile Pym (who wasn't even involved as it was a Skrull in disguise) and Stark (who lost his memory), man, they threw shit on them so hard it still smells.

>No, Zack Efron is the perfect wolverine

>thoughts?
It's a role that requires to wear a mask 99% of the time, Dr Doom is basically Darth Vader or V in V for Vendetta, I think that they only need a voice actor ....

Trash

Terrible choice

>a black guy as Reed Richards just so they can shoehorn a sex scene with his blonde wife for woke points
She fucked Black Panther so there's no need for that.

utterly baste

Attached: squeee.jpg (249x247, 16K)

>The door rips open
Using a door? Like a peasant? That's not Doom

This.
After watching BP and CM I can only say Marvel is in full safe/paid by numbers mode and it still works. Both movies were bland and average as full yet people ate them like it was mana from heaven, Disney doesn't have to make effort anymore, they have the brand recognition, the could release a turn and people will still watch it