Holy fuck, young Deb was hot

Holy fuck, young Deb was hot.
Also, Dexter thread.

Attached: 43fdb0ae9cf8a5ae7439f8e622932fa3.png (332x441, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1bdd858bPQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did Dexter do this in the first episode? Like, nigga, you're killing a dude, buy a balaclava.

Attached: Screenshot_9.png (1279x764, 797K)

>The X doesn't work

He wanted to look bizarre

i watch her new show for her

He kinda wanted the guy to know who he was

Remember when dexter killed her and threw her corpse in the ocean

I realize you need to cast attractive actresses or the audience will not watch (still not sure why) but I feel that they went a little to far with Deb. She looks more like a cop themed strippogram than a real cop.

Inkles aside, I loved this show from the very first episode to the very end. I was surprised when I found out that the 'real fans' insist that the only good seasons are 1 - 4 (hardcore mode: 1 - 2).

Attached: source.gif (500x281, 1002K)

Yeah I really enjoyed it too, even the lesser seasons were still entertaining enough.

Attached: morgan-lee-gif-12.gif (500x250, 1.93M)

>tumblr gifs
kys

Attached: 1552584823508.png (753x960, 29K)

Ok, here's fresh OC.

Attached: Screenshot_10.png (1279x724, 1.82M)

He was memeing on him

the urine was a nice touch.

Very nice

Holy shit, Matthews knew from the start.

Attached: Screenshot_11.png (1279x721, 1.83M)

Reminder it's a meme opinion to say everything after season 4 was shit and also the ending of the show wasn't bad it was actually very good

Wrong.

She kinda reminds me of Cobie Smulders. Like, sorta hot, but with a weird face that doesn't help for some reason

The show finale is genuinely impressive. It's TLJ of tv shows. An ending that only makes sense if the writers were doing everything in their power to piss off the audience as much as possible

based retard poster

>gifs

He got a onions beard after that.

>its a debra says fuck episode

someone actually believes this?

Attached: 1550459837049.jpg (890x900, 142K)

oh look its a retard trying to fit in by being a contrarian

YOU write a better ending then. What exactly was wrong with the ending?? Dexter caused the death of the person he cared about more than anyone and he realized he doesn't deserve his family anymore. Perfect

Yeah, so end it on him sailing into the thunderstorm. The Canada bit was clearly them leaving a window open for more seasons.

>What exactly was wrong with the ending??
Literally everything?
I'm not joking. There is not a single thing about the ending that is at all satisfactory in any way, shape or form
>Dexter lives and doesn't get found out
>Doesn't have to kill any family members in cold blood
>Doesn't go toe-to-toe with a killer with any sort of emotional resonance
>Doesn't resolve his shit with his kids
>Doesn't resolve anything

Attached: wenn5360332.jpg (657x1000, 178K)

remember when deb killed the bay harbor butcher and avenged doakes

Attached: 1350273717861.gif (304x176, 779K)

im 99% sure they ended dexter like that just to leave open the possibility of bringing the show back

Big ass head. Tiny bitch arms. Tiny tits.
I would not procreate with this foul mouthed whore with the penis of an Earthling.

PUTA FLACA MALA

youtube.com/watch?v=Y1bdd858bPQ

Right
That doesn't stop it from being shit and the worst "ending" conceivable

Having this female of an opinion

Attached: 1540828693738.jpg (541x601, 128K)

Yikes and gaypilled

Attached: 1532294580466.jpg (1360x768, 562K)

>have an entire story arc about how his sister aggressively wants his dick
>they STILL never end up fucking
Wow I wasted eight fucking seasons of my time on this shit just to end up with blue balls

Attached: IMAGINE the smell.jpg (786x1024, 144K)

Looks like that one gamergate tranny.

How is my opinion feminine? You're fucking retarded as fuck

>t.roastie

Attached: holes.jpg (681x749, 92K)

>t. Schiztoid
Your /pol/ images are no use in this argument

iPhones can’t use webm

She's unironically a great actress

Only liberals use iphones

There's no "t" in "schizoid" you delusional cunt.

Attached: 1548809880180.jpg (960x958, 121K)

I don't think I've ever seen a pretty officer. They are all either black or obese and black. The blonde officers are in the court rooms or guarding some rich guy.

I was thirteen or fourteen when I watched the first season and Deb was one of my early teenage crushes. Still got a thing for foul mouthed and skinny girls. Shame about the later seasons. 1-3 were peak kino.

lmao

that translatest as evil thin whore

Attached: 1357755839192.jpg (3720x2616, 617K)

I just started watching this show but have heard it goes to shit at some point. When's the best time to stop watching?

Just watch until you notice the quality dropping and then just masturbate to Carpenter's pits to get your through the slog that is the later seasons so you can at least see the shit through with the characters you've become attached to

> user asked me a question I didn't know the answer to
> was this what real humans feel all the time?
> my dark passengerchhzrzzZZZzz
> sleep, what a concept
> I don't have to answer the question at all
> thanks, Harry!

Just finish the season you're watching and if you feel like more watch another one. It generally gets worse as it goes because it loses focus. None of it is GOAT tier except for S1 really.

I know. And that Morris Chestnuts dude is incredibly bland. He really brings it down so much.
Plus that Microsoft advertisement that went on for 3 minutes in the middle of last episode was crazy.

Season's 1 thru 4 are universally considered to be the only good ones. Season 5 is a seriously noticeable drop in quality, and only gets worse from there. Theres a little bit of quality bump in season 7 in some parts like "Hey this is still shit but it seems like they are trying a little bit more, maybe they can salvage this." Then is just goes off the rails. Everything from plot to characters to visual gags are so fucking awful, its almost like they did it on purpose.

It's almost worth watching it all the way to the end, like a bad car accident.

what did the fat guy do?
never watched this show, but like reading about it
I already know it ends shittily

Should I tell my therapist that seeing women piss themselves as they die gives me a boner, or would that raise a red-flag?

Those toes. Whew lad.

based, more debra please

> Those pit stains. No wonder he divorced her

nice small tits. how's her nipple game?

She never showed them

looks like a tranny with that jawline

Do you think they ever pretended to be Dexter and Deb when they fugged?

>brown

you're just saying that because you're a guy who has no chin

Left as an exercise for the reader.

Attached: Ut8bh3d.jpg (1400x1200, 173K)

She has an ellen barkin quality about her.

yeah for their wedding night

Attached: Michael-C-Hall-Jennifer-Carpenter.jpg (812x1024, 131K)

I remember when this was airing Scott Buck, showrunner, tweeted out a pic of him and the other writers which were literally all young women. Which explains why the show sucked s5 onwards.

michael c hall needs a new show. he hasn't been in anything good in a long time

>he didn't watch "Skittles Commercial: The Broadway Musical"

lmao what a pleb

Attached: Skittles_Musical_2.jpg (1400x1400, 312K)

There was some internal squabble over the plot and writers resigned and were replaced by retards. It started off with Sopranos writers and ended up being written by absolute plebs and completely jumped the shark.

They planned to have Dexter fuck his stepsister, the actress was his real-life ex-wife and she said no and they brought in some blonde bimbo to make up for blueballing the fans who were waiting for them to fuck. The blonde bimbo storyline was retarded and Michael C Hall and others were actually corpsing and breaking a smile while saying terrible dialogue in protest at the show turning to shit.

It's a really good watch, it's kino-junk TV with touches of really great scenes in the first seasons. If there wasn't interference by pleb-writers it would have been a classic.

no I have a chin stop projecting faggot.

Also don't bingewatch it, you'll get the Tetris Effect and fistfight your dad

her chin is bigger than her elbow.

No no no, the problem is her eyes are lopsided.

Attached: jennifer_carpenter8.jpg (1600x1067, 141K)