The season 8 leaks are true

Damn

Attached: Stannis.jpg (798x419, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_HzAUX8YPuo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what leaks?

Which leaks? There's been about a billion retards on here making up random shit every single day for the past two years.

Stannis comes back

arrrggggh

Attached: 1452404019240.jpg (591x559, 125K)

Stannis is back?

Tell a friend

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

U mad? :^)
Fuck now I'm sad, because I remembered the brief window after Trump won but before he massively cucked, when the Yea Forums shitposters had truly won the day and UTTERLY buttfucked the fascists.

>people falling for some user's fanfiction LARP

Attached: 1553159876741.jpg (346x427, 56K)

Attached: B88C9482-139D-4DA0-8F34-80E7240DE5F2.jpg (1200x1200, 163K)

Stannis better fucking come back

holy fucking cringe

I hope the final battle against the walkers has stannis carrying his severed head.

I can smell you through my monitor

Both equally based for different reasons

Stannis was the only reason I watched desu

See+Tyrion will betray Jon/Dany and will be executed

Stannis memes are the only valid reason for visiting Yea Forums

Attached: 1503595759696.png (475x792, 219K)

Once upon a time in Westeros, some believe around the year one double-ought three, King Stannis, First of His Name, King of the Andals and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm, was walking down the road – contemplating whatever it is that a man of Stannis's nearly infinite powers would contemplate - which is another way of saying "who knows?" - when a Lannister inbreed appeared on the road, traveling in the opposite direction. As the King and the Lannister crossed paths, Stannis, in a practically unfathomable display of generosity, gave the Lannister the slightest of nods. The nod was not returned.

Now, was it the intention of the Lannister to insult King Stannis? Or did he just fail to see the generous social gesture? The motives of the Lannister remain unknown. What is known were the consequences.

The next morning Stannis appeared at Castle Rock and demanded of the Lannister's head that he offer Stannis his neck to repay the insult. The head at first tried to console Stannis, only to find Stannis was inconsolable.

So began the massacre of the Lannister family and all sixty of the Lannisters inside at the fists of the R'hllor's heir will. And so began the legend of Stannis's five-pyre-child-carbonizing technique.

Attached: nod.gif (540x300, 1.79M)

Some dude has the legit leaks. HBO is literally having his videos taken down like an hour after it goes up lol

We got the leaks 2 years ago.
Basically everybody dies and the aunt-nephew incest baby becomes the queen.

there is no incest baby you retard, they both die leaving tyrion and varys to rule with a confederacy of lords which varys tries to poison but tyrion is one step ahead and kills him

RETURN OF THE KING BABY

source?

Honestly, the midget looks too young to be their son.

Attached: file.png (618x412, 311K)

Only fascists get mad at this post.

So what are the leaks?
Also, Why did we stop making verticals? This board's gotten lazy.

Attached: choose your weapon.jpg (454x768, 401K)

Why should I believe some shitskin speaking pidgin

The leaks are this show had sucked since season 5 and the women will rule Westeros.

Captain Maario Naharis

Attached: 085C18AF-321C-457B-8E6F-50623274B04B.png (477x318, 288K)

3rd time laughing at this today, based

>everyone talking about the "leaks"
>nobody is posting them

cringe

Attached: 1553135346616.jpg (1024x576, 57K)

you mean the leak where Euron kills Dany and Cercei become the last enemy of Jon ? That was the one based leak that was too good to be true

Why the fuck am I anticipating this at all, when the previous past seasons have proved to continuously disappoint me.

Only episode 1 is leaked so far because leakers are attention whores. That shit is legit tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=_HzAUX8YPuo&feature=youtu.be

Look at who took it down and tell me why they don't take down a zillion other "leaks" before this one came out today

Frikidoctor
Some dude from Spain, but he had the leaks from last season as well, so it's probably true. Made videos about each episode from season 6. The video he made about episode 1 was taken down.

Is that why it's in shitty broken English?

Well the guy does speak English, but he makes all his vids in Spanish. The shitty broken translation was done by some guy translating the video, poorly.

Remember that retarded spanish dude who didn't know how to stream the early episode he had? Good times.

Great so nothing happens in ep 1

Oh that was hilarious. How did someone like that even get his hands on something like that to begin with.

Wasn't it streamed early by mistake or something like that? All I remember now is the "there's nothing I can do" with his avatar line.

Oh right, yeah, HBO let it out and some idiot just happened to catch it that day.