HANGIN' OUT

HANGIN' OUT
DOWN THE STREET
THE SAME OLD GIRL
I RAPED LAST WEEKEND

Attached: Danny-Masterson.jpg (699x1024, 72K)

XD

Hanging kikes

Based Leah Remini

I giggled out loud

HANGING BLACKS
FROM A TREE
THE SAME OLD SPICS
WE BEAT UP LAST WEEK

AND NOT A THING TO DO
EXCEPT GAS SOME JEWS
WE'RE ALL ALT RIGHT
WE'RE ALL ALT RIGHT

SEIG HEIL WISCONSIN

Its funny because he actually did that to one of the women who worked on the set and thats why none of the cast like him anymore and he had to leave the show.

High from trees

It wasn't to someone from set, was it?

I don't believe that because Ashton worked with him on The Ranch a decade later and lots of the old cast members did cameos

Ashton himself was fucking an underage girl at the time, so he would be kind of a hypocrite to say otherwise.

Far out man

And don't forget Wilmer was deflowering multiple white starlets.

Topher Grace was the only nerd among them. Just like his character lmao

The victims were all his fellow Scientologists.

Wow. Mods?

Big Star didn't deserve this!

Yup, Fez to this day still brags that he took the virginity of multiple women on set to the point he almost had a slander lawsuit against him.

He didn't leave the show though

To be fair, Ashton Kutcher ended up married to that girl.

Nearly all the characters towards the end of the series leave and come back.

So if I become a scientologist I get to rape women and get away with it?

Well, not go to prison at least

>underage girl
oh grow up, age of consent is an outdated idea you dingus. 14 is good to go. dont be a fag.

>Being interested in children.
Women dont grow up till they hit 40.

just become muslim lol

No. You’d be the one getting raped

women never grow up
>t. incel

Here's another guy who's wife is a staunch feminist (see Amber Tamblyn) and berayed her own husband speaking out against him on social media. But in Bijou's case, her co-star from the film Bully called her out for calling him a "faggot" and "fat" multiple times.

Liberals are two faced fucking cucks and will be the first to die in a race war. Also, I'm pretty sure Bijou has STDs, but if still eat her out.

#HateFuck

Attached: bijou-phillips-hot-photo.jpg (750x1151, 435K)

>But in Bijou's case, her co-star from the film Bully called her out for calling him a "faggot" and "fat" multiple times.

Based

Seriously, women in their late 20s act like the same braindead whores that 16-year-old girls act. Every argument of "their not mature enough to suck dick yet" falls apart unless you want to make the age of consent 40.

Its funny because it wasn't someone on set. And he actually didnt leave the show. It also turned out to be consensual

kill yourself kike

>Based

Agreed... but she made a private AND public apology making sure TMZ cameras were there.

Meanwhile, her husband shrugged off the rapes and just gets high floating in his pool full of champagne.

>her husband shrugged off the rapes
I think it's sketchy when women come forward with rape allegations a decade or more after it allegedly happened.

Uh, yeah, ya think?

This "Believe All Victims" mentality is poisonous and we've seen it fail multiple times already. There are TWO sides to every story and in this country, you're innocent until proven guilty. Social Media is NOT a court of law.

Attached: 1548414817947.jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

>14 is good to go. dont be a fag.

>Your honor, the post on Yea Forums CLEARLY SAID IT WAS COOL

its only illegal if someone notifies the police, as long as your relations are consensual you're fine. Don't be a rapist. Also Andrew Yang is going to lower the age of consent to 13 and give eveyone 1000 dollars a month.

Guys, keep this thread up for 4 more hours so I can get on my pc and copypasta my fan fiction of Hyde raping Donna.

NOT A THING TO DO
BUT GIVE MY COCK TO YOU

The law doesn't care if it's consensual though.

Was Hyde the most Reddit character on the show?

No that would be Fez. I always thought he was the weakest character with the least funny humor.

Dude, Xenu

Attached: Steven_Hyde1.jpg (635x720, 118K)

how they gonna find out? Why are you or anyone telling the police who you're fucking?

Old hags/soccer moms are usually the ones who tattle.

Hi

okay user

i'll do what i can

I'm helping too

Attached: wereallaltright.png (1366x768, 1.26M)

I decided to just post one off the top of ky head, its better anyways.

>Donna and Hyde sit in Eric's basement watching The Price is Right
>Hyde sits on the right side of the couch and Donna on the left, 2 feet seperate them
>"20 dollars! Oh, 30 bucks? You dill hole!" Donna yells at the tv excitedly.
>Hyde doesnt look at the tv, hes enraptured in Donna's breasts, like most days
>the suppleness, the hardening nipples (thanks to Bob Barker)
>Hyde scooches closer, Donna doesnt notice
>His hand slowly slithers towards her thick thigh, it advances, and closes on its prey
>"Hyde." Donna grabs his hand and throws it
>He acts like he didnt notice, but inside his loins burn and blood begins to pump
>his hand slithes once more, this time making its nest between her legs
>"Hyde what the hell!" Donna slaps the hand
>Hyde qcts quick, quicker than Donna. He jumps on top of her, his hands acting on their own
>He plants his lips on hers, her teeth remained closed, his tongue rubs against them, like a man pounding on the front door of his exes apartment
>Hyde rips off her Led Zeppelin shirt, she wears no bra, her perky nipples shine pink
>Donna begins to cry, tearing up and feebly fighting back. Hyde grew up poor, he knows how to fight.
>He doesnt go for her rose, he doesnt go for her brownie, he doesnt need those right now. He pulls out his thick cut member ajd simply spills his seed on her face as quick as possible.
>"Hey guys, I have fudge pops!" Eric comes down the stairs and sees the horror that unfolded before him.
>"HYDE WHAT THE FUCK!"
>Hyde gets up and runs from the room.
>the shower curtains open and out steps fex, fully torqued, fully shamed, he makes a quiet exit as Donna sobs
>Kelso runs down the stairs "FUDGE POPS OH YEAH!"
>Kelso sees the scene too, his eyes light up and turn to Eric
"BURN!"

What board best fits each character?

Hyde - /x/
Eric - /toy/
Kelso - /soc/
Fez - /r9k/
Jackie - /fa/
Donna - Yea Forums

Attached: brendanTHICC.jpg (1080x1350, 161K)

Crap. I guess it works better if I actually watched the show.

What a waste of a bump.

Bullshit. What's your fucking source on that?

*audience claps and cheers*

>don't get a boner
>don't get a boner
>don't get a boner

I feel so sorry for Brendan