This is just wednesday today CM will pass WW

this is just wednesday today CM will pass WW.
how the fuck did that happen?

Yea Forums?

Attached: download.jpg (941x988, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=pt&tl=en&u=https://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/filmes/sucesso-de-bilheteria-filme-sobre-edir-macedo-tem-salas-vazias-22539322
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's an objectively better movie that's how

Just like Black Panther and The Dark Knight

Fuck Wonder Woman.

This, but fuck Captain Marvel too

Marvel > DC

>how the fuck did that happen?
3rd worlders by the look of that split

it didn't

This

Keep crying DCuck

Attached: 1496065091971.jpg (314x302, 19K)

Yea Forums is going more then once to see Captain Marvel, don't you get it, they say they hate i

>posts about Captain Memevel
>it's about the box office
So it's safe to say literally no one here as actually watched this movie ?

Obviously the foreign numbers, which is suspicious. How are they so much bigger?

captain marvel got BTFO by trash like shrek, fast and furious and twilight

how the fuck did that happen?

Yea Forums?

Attached: captain yikes.jpg (2512x1486, 1M)

this
if you think these numbers are real your head is even further up your ass than the average capeshitter, which is pretty far

Attached: 1526713564473.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Because of Endgame hype propping it up.

That's it.

Cry more. DC never needed politics & Multiple Websites to save them. Unlike Marvel that needs every excuse in the world.

Attached: 28th place.jpg (695x1302, 314K)

>neglecting to subtract the 100 million dollars worth of tickets Disney purchased

I know it's hard for you but you should really try thinking before posting

and what are the real numbers?

>2 nazi marks have been deposited in your concentration bank

on domestic numbers Captain Marvel was a dud, but on foreign numbers it was huge. What gives?

somewhere between shrek and suicide squad

Attached: you got shrek'd.jpg (381x381, 39K)

FUCK YOU FAGGOT
WONDER WOMAN OWNS

Absolutely based

Wow I'm glad I didn't miss the /incel/ general today. What are our talking points?

Have sex.

I think the breaking point is gonna be Civil War
if it beats Civil War most people will go "huh?"

it's easier for companies to buy their own tickets in 3rd world countries

translate.google.com.br/translate?hl=pt-BR&sl=pt&tl=en&u=https://oglobo.globo.com/cultura/filmes/sucesso-de-bilheteria-filme-sobre-edir-macedo-tem-salas-vazias-22539322

these

Captain Marvel was so insulting to my intelligence. The amount of political discharge behind this flick is a sign we need to be nuked.

I did and thought it was great.

But you're on the board who obsessively talked about her feet and ass so I'm not sure why you think now things have to be about movies.

>I did and thought it was great.
get some taste and also go back to where you came from

You really are boring if what movies you like is how you define yourself.

the ratio of domestic to foreign is about 0.53 Captain Marvel, but is only 0.1 for Black Panther. Going to check a few others, but this seems way off.

>stop posting facts in my (((foreign box office))) shill thread
yikes

Attached: break even.jpg (948x753, 136K)

>Pretending a $150+ million opening is bad

>how the fuck did that happen?
The amount of manchild retards have increased in two years.

>le Disney buys all the tickets meme! epic win!!

tumblr is for faggots and liberals.

I still don't trust these numbers because I don't know a single person who has seen Captain Marvel and I know a lot of real people who are real IRL.

if you're in the US then that's not that surprising since it didn't do amazing here

is this brazilian website? the same country who said Jason Mamao was a pedo.. oh yea yeah.

We’re discussing fat ugly females who pretend they’ve got ptsd if someone female and 10 sizes thinner than them doesn’t shit up a popular franchise. Oh, here you are Ma’am.

>if butthurt marvelfags create a hoax about a DC actor that means a news source is lying about box office fraud for a christian movie
what

That movie opened bigger than Captain Marvel in Brazil by the way

Captain marvel was made for a foreign audience

>Capekino sell like hotcakes
>Shitty weebs adaptation got btfo
What a time to be alive

I saw it and thought it was shit. If it wasn’t for End Game, this movie would have shitty numbers in the box office (unless the Disney buying tickets meme is true.)

And how do you “define” yourself, snowflake?

Which one?

Attached: 1535149087856.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

was it though?
>boring flat ass lead
>le 90s references that are mostly US centered
>american military propaganda
>no good action scenes
>feminism
Aquaman was made for foreign audiences. This one was made for american audiences.

every capeshit were made for a foreign audience expect Black Panther

Attached: 1802012-mikaela-shiffrin-feature-image.jpg (3000x2000, 1.28M)

Based.

DC is a bunch of antiquated characters anyway. They should be left in the past.

>tfw even Carol Danvers' creator said Wonder Woman was better

Attached: gal-gadot-leaving-the-palm-restaurant-11.jpg (550x821, 106K)

>marks

Why does this trigger DisneyMoms so much?

Captain Marvel was made for girl audience but they didn't see it. So now when Yea Forums complains about women having awful taste I can just point out that 70% of the audience for CM was male.
It's over for sexist pigs on Yea Forums

>implying

Attached: 2ec.png (327x316, 208K)

No you didn't

HERE'S THE TRUTH, DISNEY KNEW THEY MADE A PIECE OF SHIT BUT ARE DESPERATELY SHILLING CAPTAIN MARVEL BECAUSE THEY'VE DECIDED TO RUN THE MCU INTO THE GROUND WITH FEMINIST/SJW POLITICS LIKE THEY HAVE WITH STAR WARS!!!

THE DISNEY/FOX MERGER WAS AROUND THE CORNER, SO THE MOUSE NEEDED TO MAKE CAPTAIN FUNGI INTO AN "EVENT" SINCE THEY'RE TOOTING HER AS THE "NEW FACE OF THE MCU"!!! SO THEY'VE BEEN USING POLITICS TO CREATE THE ILLUSION THAT CM IS SOME FEMINIST MILESTONE WHEN THE TRUTH IS THAT THEY'RE SIMPLY PISSED THAT DC/WB BEAT THEM TO THE PUNCH WITH WONDER WOMAN!!!

SO IN ORDER TO ONE-UP DC/WB THEY BULK BOUGHT TICKETS, CENSORED WEBSITES AND SILENCED CRITICS WHILE ALLOWING THAT NARCISSISTIC VAPID AIRHEAD FUNGI BREEDING GREASEBALL TO RUN HER MOUTH SO THEY CAN CLAIM THAT ANY BAD REVIEWS OR REPORTS OF THEIR TICKET BUYING PRACTICES ARE LIES FROM "RUSSIAN BOTS, INCELS, MANBABIES ETC..." BOOGEYMEN!!!

THE FOX/DISNEY MERGER IS WORTH TENS OF BILLIONS AND DO YOU THINK THE MOUSE WOULDN'T SPEND A FEW HUNDRED MILLION TO ENSURE A SHIT-TIER MOVIE WAS PERCIEVED TO BE A HIT TO BOOST STOCK VALUE?!?

YOU KNOW ALL THIS TO BE TRUE IN YOUR HEARTS!!!

!!!FACT!!!

Attached: CRYPT KEEPER CUNT.jpg (3264x2472, 1.28M)

It kinda does though

Alita>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CM

Attached: 1552267585058.jpg (1200x1205, 150K)

Captain Marvel is flopping so hard that it is not funny to make fun of the Mouse.
Next flop when?

Disney has more marketing money.

>Just like Black Panther and The Dark Knight
whoa...hold on a sec

That is bullshit son, and I think you know it.

very tru

Why is it making so much money overseas?

It's a far more popular franchise and pumps out more films to keep the fans interested

Fraud

who doesn't love americans?

Attached: f31.png (627x893, 523K)