letterboxd.com/DPIW73/
discord.gg/WseW4m
letterboxd.com/ozuismybrozu/
letterboxd.com/daythinking/
letterboxd.com/sansorganes/
letterboxd.com/troysniff/
letterboxd.com/c00p/list/essential-coopcore/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1489528860191.jpg (598x478, 16K)

horrid thread

the guy on the right is dead have some respect jew

test

Hello

ayo bumpin this thread

this

Someone post their profile so that I can mock them.

letterboxd.com/lilfilm/

The Florida Project was terrible.

bop on that bitch

Why does letterboxd have so many tranny and activist types hanging around? I understand that trannies and elitists with faggoty film taste intersect in academia but it still seems like more than I'd expect.

losers have nothing better to do than to watch the complete criterion collection alone

letterboxd.com/Thiger/

Attached: file.png (656x272, 277K)

The floodgates opened with the iOS app

MY FUCKING THIGER

?

i'm going to eat your family

?

letterboxd.com/farreisblack/
follow 4 follow btw

Attached: 1549923017526.jpg (675x700, 30K)

letterboxd.com/donniebrav
hi guys!!

o

dumbass tranny-loving retard brainlet

cringehands

nigger

>following almost 1000 people
literally what is the point

a farpian inquiry

letterboxd.com/brenx923/

Attached: 1.png (650x294, 294K)

gay

Attached: y3ibo5l.jpg (510x383, 42K)

letterboxd.com/grundle/

Attached: Illuminated Texts (Elder, 1982).mkv_snapshot_00.45.02_[2018.06.03_15.11.33].jpg (986x720, 92K)

if that doesn't say sneed in the next five minutes im nuking the whole thread

letterboxd.com/DPIW73/

Everyone tell me how smart I am

yes you have the best taste here

What are some kino that capture this feel?

Attached: unknown.png (1008x724, 152K)

Thanks reddit taught me everything I need to know

Wheres that faggot with cerebral palsy and homeschooled education? POST YOUR PROFILE I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING

thank's i made reddit

How do you feel about the fact that Originalname3 tries desperately to suck up to you

I cringe every time he talks to me

You have the worst fucking taste I've ever seen. Like if 13 year old me made a profile and posted it thinking I was hot shit. You are probably 20 years old or worse. Get a new hobby your tasteless freak

lmao, fag

grundle is goat but originalname3 is doggy
both are great animals

discord.gg/WseW4m
its a wild smoothcord invite!

Do you think he actually watches those elder films? I'm betting he doesn't.

I have yet to see originalname3 give an opinion that wasn't covered in memes. Definitely a small brained individual in big boy pants

Oh look it's the avant-teen
>still thinking Snyder is good in 2019

elaborate, anyway he's one of the few good users on that shitty website

he will

thanks

So what?

He proved he was a fraud and retard when he "watched" circus savage without watching any other Lawrence Jordan films and gave it a high rating because amdjeet likes it.

Might as well since I'm using it again.
letterboxd.com/ozuismybrozu/

circus savage is dumb boring dumb shit that makes me want to poopy my pants!

wow you are embarrassing

He clearly tries to cater his "taste" to yours the same way he does for the Skype club people. He'll like the same movies you do just because you liked them.

u mad bro

Attached: thor-laughing.jpg (550x500, 35K)

>he's one of the few good users
Who are the other ones
i hope im one of them :)

Don't listen to that other guy you're kinda cool. lost in translation fucking sucks though

Why? I mean, unless you mean the incoherent ramblings of reviews? Its more theuropeutic to me than I intend it as pseudo intellectual garbage that it reads like.

You sound a bit insecure
But I don't have anything against the people that watch the films I like, on the contrary, it feels great when someone takes you seriously
of course you're Rimckler

>lost in translation fucking sucks
Why do you think so? It just spoke to me at the right time and had a lasting impact.

"Slurrrpslurrrpslurrrrp lemme suck yo dick soritos" - originalname3

Sneederchucks general

letterboxd.com/daythinking/

Zoomers were a mistake.

Attached: 1552004296671.gif (278x200, 1.75M)

I didn't read your retard reviews. I looked at your ratings and laughed

I really don't care for movies that treat their side characters with such disdain. That is my main problem with LiT and other movies like that. It's not a horrible movie though I would give it a 4/10. There are lots of contrivances and other issues too though. I'm happy you are a fan

This but unironically.
Mindlessly going along with what you say in an attempt to appear "patrician" isn't taking you seriously.

Ok retard

letterboxd.com/sansorganes/

Thoughts?

Why does Originalname3 claim to like Godard when he also claims to hate liberals and commies? Why did he love The Image Book when it was so blatantly pro-Arab and anti-American imperialism?

Oh ok. Glad you thought it was funny, user ;)
I suppose you are right. The side characters are literally scenery.

Because megaautist likes him.

I'm not a fan of originalname3 either but it's possible to enjoy a movie despite a directors political beliefs; I am a fan of CostaGavras and he is a faggot communist

Reeee drumpf/10

Are you m_obvs?

Now THIS is something I’ve oft wondered. Not only are the politics of the films opposed to his but the philosophies and ideologies employed in the creation of the films are too

imagine liking something

Originalname3 clearly doesn't think so given he will consistently give heavily political liberal films low ratings with the exception of Godard. The Image Book is a heavily political film, I don't see how one can hate arabs and love that film at the same time.

Because he just likes whatever everyone else likes

This

No

Remember when he changed his Hurricane Heist rating

He rates things one way so it shows up that way in the log and activity feed and then will change it a little later

Certainly seems like the case. His top 100 list reeks of inauthenticity, he's really trying too hard with those Nazi films and made-for-tv meme trash like Ghost Cat. He even liked that Lifetime Cyber Seduction movie after Amaranth did, as if you didn't need more proof he's just imitating others.

Why not change it by just adjusting the rating like a normal person? Why go back into the initial log entry and change the rating there to make it seem as if he never gave the film any other rating?

He could just actually not be a racist and actually not care about Arabs but who would know besides him. I think he likes making people guess because he's an attraction whore with cerebral palsy

this guy originaldoggy3 clearly has an audience huh

Does he actually have cerebral palsy? I guess his need to make internet strangers like him is more understandable if he has no real friends.

be nice to my pal originalname3, he's always kind like a true friend and he watches movies because he likes them and he doesn't post on bad sites like this

The Lifetime Cyber Seduction movie was especially hilarious because I watched that when I was 14 and thought it was the most retarded thing. There's even a SomethingAwful review of it. Just goes to show the guy is a closet goon

He attention-whores and acts pretentious when any autist could just pretend to like the same films. He doesn't realize amaranth and acid got popular because they actually had something insightful to say about the films they liked.

He does. And so do you

literally who names themself "amaranth and acid" what a dumb name loooool

the smooth here
you all must stop these slanderous attacks on my friend ON3
or else i will ban you from the thread

The worst offender is Science Crazed. That movie is just a generic shot on video film. He might as well rate every film shot on video film as 5 stars

The funniest part is amaranth watched these shitty made for tv movies with her chad boyfriend while originaldoggy3 watches them alone on his laptop and pretends to enjoy them

letterboxd.com/troysniff/
roast me

You are an ugly lonely faggot with horrible taste. Please kill yourself and take your disgusting family with you, retard

enjoying your conversation with yourself?

You are all talking about this internet nobody like a pack of bitchy gossiping women.

BANNED

Review something

You are not hiding your butthurt very well

my butthurt cuz ur dick in it

nothing to roast, generic as they come

That sounds more pathetic than funny

Nice try originalfraud3

How fucking old are you? You shouldn't watch films until you're 25

>the big short
>5 out of 5

Attached: 1549917725037.png (343x424, 159K)

my favorites? everything by the A24 collection

:)

Hello boys. I had sex with Smoothhands, we matched on Tinder. He's a good lay but he wouldn't shut up about quinoa, least that's what I think he was talking about!

I feel sorry for those women that have sex with that disgusting person

>quinoa
Julia.. for the last time, its pronounced KINO
K-I-N-O

wow, based, coop is in the thread
just in time for a coopc ore upgradee letterboxd.com/c00p/list/essential-coopcore/

Coop sucks hose reviews are stupid they deliberately overwrite basic aesthetic points to appear smart any idiot can see through them stick to music homey

liked commented and shared

based, commented and subscribepilled

Even though these shill threads haven't produced good discourse in over 5 years, I'll still reply to this one.

it's all your fault stupid loser watch better movies

@111760586
wrong sweaty

You cannot touch me, wimp.

stick your dick in my ass if you love movies!

You suck hose, pencildick

Let's see you prove it.

Literally kill yourself you dumb faggot

pretty pathetic that pincel would samefag the entire thread

Hi on3 or his buddy lw sometimes I confuse you two

discord butt buddies :^)

careful pringel, dont eat too much taco bell, wouldnt want you farting up the place, oh wait you already do, wouldn’t want you getting obese again then

Kanye West would unironically be a better director than Michael Mann himself

AHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAADAAAAABBAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHGAH

how do I get numbers to notice me

He already is one.