No facebook, no twitter.. from 2009 to 2012 this guy is a ghost

>no facebook, no twitter.. from 2009 to 2012 this guy is a ghost

Attached: adam-lanzajpg.jpg (1200x1200, 94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sino1wwm3cs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw no facebook no twitter and no phone

Attached: file.png (663x1000, 623K)

>mfw when I realised all large social media keep track of what you're doing even if you don't have an account
>literally cannot escape being tracked and having your every move filed

Attached: 1552895710050.jpg (836x526, 109K)

>no phone
Then how can you post here?

He never existed

>He doesn't know about the console posters

Attached: Screenshot_20190207-192745.png (2048x1296, 727K)

Reminder if you have used any google product once you are a part of every database

>Go out on a date with some rando fat bitch one time
>She literally says that "anyone who doesn't have a Facebook is text book psychopath!"
>Admits she's been stalking me for months online
There were no more dates

>2009 to 2012
amateur

Nice reminder of a surreal post

oh god...

Attached: 1543957614887.jpg (351x351, 22K)

get me an archive of this thread, I want to see it.

I strictly browse Yea Forums on the work computer.
Just imagine how pathetic people who browse this website in their free time are

Years ago I would post on my Wii.

what do you do in your free time you dumb nigger

I'd imagine most people posting from a phone are especially unlikely to be posting during free time.

All my time is free time though

Watch movies, play video games, hang out with friends/gf

How is any of that better than posting on here? I bet your gf is ugly too.

Do normals really think you’re weird if you don’t have social media? I don’t have a single account on any of them. Will they really be that judgmental?

Attached: 2374BC7C-925A-4FA3-92BA-AD1EB9B21A28.png (688x578, 32K)

Its not weird, its just pathetic

>gf
post feet

What’s pathetic about it?

They'll secretly envy you
Or they'll think you're weird

i post from my ps4 when I’m hammered drunk sometimes

Lmao fuck off roastie I can smell your stinky pussy from here

>not utilizing an arbitrary piece of technology is pathetic
Listen more closely to what you're saying and you'll realize that YOU are the pathetic one

Fuck you incel

It shows you're a loser nobody wants to know or interact with

I bet you own an android

What if I act like an aloof above it all distant lone wolf badass? Won’t they think I’m actually too cool for social media?

many normal people are awakening to the bullshit of social media. it's not that weird

Yeah but normals still use it nonstop. Even if they know it’s bad, they know being fat is bad but most of them are still far fucks. They’ll just think you’re a fucking weirdo friendless loser.

No because you're not attractive

You're projecting your own insecurities onto this anonymous poster

No injured?

Wow, what a marksman. Not a single survivor.

Attached: lanza_morelikelanzsad.jpg (306x361, 36K)

ah-bloo-bloo

He isn't a ghost.

There are multiple stories of him going to some place and playing Dance Dance Revolution for hours. I think someone even had videos of it.

He also posted on a columbine fan site under the name Smigglez. There's enough of an online footprint that you can find lists of his favorite movies.

I only have these things on my online fake person not tied to my name at all

and I just remade them all cause my other ones were getting hounded by SJWs for shit I said 8 years ago

fucking nigger faggots

No thats not true, I have a facebook

why do whites make this face?

your phone tracks everywhere you have been with the phone

it's the "I hate niggers" face

>no Gmail (use proton mail)
>no Google
>no Facebook
>no Instagram
>no Snapchat
>don't use Chrome (use iceweasel and VPN)
>use temporary online SMS whenever I need to verify accounts
>have 1 twitter, but using fake name and location

A-am I safe anons?

Attached: tumblr_po6q5aY0YX1rsgw6y_500.gif (460x351, 2.39M)

They’re just meming friend

His favorite movie was Killer Clowns from Outer Space

I posted from my PSP once ages ago, it was painful

Attached: 1249427789982.gif (120x113, 613K)

Sure. I'm saying you're projecting your own insecurities about not having social media. You seem to be very concerned about what others will think if they see you don't have social media. You've created this idea that they'll think you're weird. I know for a fact that's not true since no one has acted differently around me since I deleted social media

I was in highschool those years. I knew a guy that didn't have facebook or any social media stuff. He was a total stud, had a hot body and nailed so many girls. He was really nice too. We would sometimes cuddle and watch movies together.

depends

what have you got to hide?

Yes, women in particular. Women FUCKING HATE men with any of the following traits:
>low status
>balding noticeably (not the autistic shit weirdos online call balding)
>any male that makes less money than them
>old and still have a semblance of a sex drive
>ugly and have a semblance of a sex drive
>being ugly and trying to flirt with her (it makes her feel like you think you have a chance and that makes her HATE you)
>being short, women barely consider you human
>not following all social conventions
>not being loud, boisterous, outgoing, and talkative (if you’re “depressed”, an “introvert”, or have “social anxiety” women despise you)
>if you look like you should behave a certain way but don’t conform to that
>if you show any emotion but complete and total confidence

If you have a smartphone then no, it sends all the data of what you wrote, said, browsed and went to google or apple

What's so bad about that?

Nah I just have friends lol

This isn't true. From my experience women like it when men don't have social media because it means (they think) that they'll spend less time on their phones and more time on their relationship

People don’t act differently around you even if they perceive you differently. Rest assured though that they think you’re an abject fucking loser if you’re young, single, and social medialess.

Nice try, Mr. FBI MAN

>thinks you need social media to have friends
Again, you sound incredibly insecure

It's kind of like being vegan. Some people will gush about how they wish they could do without, and some will discount you as a loony.
and some weird granola chicks will find your mystery sexy and jump on your peen

Sure pal, I believe you. I'll listen to the anonymous poster over my actual real world experience

it's not a nintendo console

Got to be thankful that most of these shitters are killed in the act. It's the only "justice," if you can call it that, in any of this senseless garbage. Bunch of mentally ill people being goaded on by cowards.

let em think what they want then. Get fit, read books, eat well, find a nice girl, settle down, if you want, you can marry.

how to find a nice girl?

Go outside, jesus christ.

They don't think its weird because the reality of it is that they don't think about you. Not you specifically but social media reinforces people in other people's mindset. So if every week they don't see any kind of update about you or your life they just forget about you.

Lmaooo

we should arrest you disgusting incel

my TV has an internet browser and I post from there sometimes, you guys are overreacting

Did this a few times when I was sick in bed and my phone was in the other room. Max comfy shitposting on a 52 inch screen.

>>balding noticeably (not the autistic shit weirdos online call balding)
Half the white guys at my college are balding and they have gfs.
The rest seems accurate though and justifiably.

>Lmaooo
Not an argument, incel. Men should hate women who are fat, ugly, smelly, or repulsive in general, yet that doesn't happen. UN ironically, have sex,

Anyone else posting on their dsi in 2010?

>He has an arsenal of weapons and is wrapped head to foot in body armor, this guy is prepared for a shootou-, never mind he's just shot himself

Attached: 36565.jpg (200x193, 6K)

Not noticeably to women, NW3 isn’t noticeable to women because they don’t obsess over hairlines like /fit/ incels (AKA you)

I made a facebook my senior year of high school, I only use it to have easy group chats with my old friends that I don't see anymore. I don't have any other social media accounts and I think I'd hate it if I did.

Anyone have the new Zealand video

Xbox wins again.

Attached: 1156123156461.jpg (282x272, 13K)

Not that user, but is possible to disable all of that if you have an Android. It's tedious, and IMO they purposefully make it tedious to discourage most people from doing it, but it is possible.

why

It's on liveleak.

>no girlfriend... from 1992 to 2012 this guy is a ghost

>tfw one of my college classmates back in the day had to delete al his social media cause his gf demanded it
And it was at the height of FB's popularity, that bitch sure was hot

>looks likes frying on acid/mkultra medicine

hmmm.... really makes you think

youtube.com/watch?v=sino1wwm3cs

03:10

what did he mean by this?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (932x632, 106K)

>conveniently leaves out dick size

Care to enlighten me?

They didnt post it on liveleak cant find it

> first time on internet
>mum and dad said never tell people your real name
>never use bank card online or address

fast forward 15 years

>everyone using real name online
>uploading their intimate photos online
>all contact details and location public

and to think i was scared to let my phone know where i am via gps... i dont give a fuck anymore. they have all the data anyway

redpill: you arent that special. they probably only want to sell you products, not clone your identity and scam you

Why do people role play pretending not to be white?

>when you have to accept some silicon valley/government entity will stalk you whether you use open source or commercial products and there's literally nothing you can do about except live several years behind and even then the chances of something tracking you is incredibly high
Succumbing to any type of botnet is inevitable at this point.
Fuck most Linux kernels come bundled with Firefox and Mozilla basically sold out.

Attached: 1549145266342.jpg (1200x798, 338K)

you sound like a gay cunt

incel cope

>and no phone
Are you me? People get so surprised when they find out I don't have one.

>not clone your identity and scam you
>he thinks that's even what the problem is

Posting from my Ouya guys

Attached: BAB6B796-18A8-4E42-8CA5-9E8BB99140DF.jpg (1200x800, 56K)

I used to exclusively post on Yea Forums using my ps3 10 years ago. It worked great.

>tfw have a Pixel 2 and use most of Google's major services and even am on Google Fi

Attached: 87B5BE88-794E-40ED-9CC0-4653B5C66BB3.jpg (300x218, 11K)

did they track you going into that gay club user? haha

depending how you social present yourself irl, they will either think your a cool hipster, or a incel loser.

>teehee everyone not CONNECTED on social media is WEIRD!! XD

Go fuck yourself, commie.

Sonychads do it again