Why are people suddenly defending this fucking piece of shit? This was the worst film in the franchise...

Why are people suddenly defending this fucking piece of shit? This was the worst film in the franchise, no fucking contest. Even watching a homeless man puke on a dead rat and then eats it is more entertaining

Attached: 9200000071389788[1].jpg (550x815, 86K)

Go to sleep J.J you are drunk

Even if the story was forgettable trash, it doesnt change the fact that this was hands down the best directed star wars movie to date.

The Garreth Edwards' cut is kino.

Attached: vlcsnap-00067.png (1280x536, 311K)

>that this was hands down the best directed star wars movie to date.
It isn't, that's ESB, retard.

Vader wrecking the rebels at the end was amazing

Have you ever tried not being retarded?

Care to tell me where to find this "Garreth Edwards' cut"?

I didn't mind it, that's all I can say.

Attached: Felicity Jones Rogue One A Star Wars Story - Celebration Reel.webm (1914x800, 2.3M)

>Have you ever tried not being retarded?
He says while enjoying soulless corperate disney garbage

I think he means Disney sequel era

zoomers love it because it has video game aesthetics and fanservice
zoomers cannot recognize the absence of any good writing because they only care about what happens, not how or why
same reason they watch game of thrones, "omg x did y", the fact that it was absurd doesnt matter

Except it's the only nuwars filmwith soul, retard.

Only Edwards and a few people have it. I wish they would release the script, the one he wrote before Kathleen ruined it.

Attached: vlcsnap-00093.png (1280x536, 576K)

So basically you're saying something is kino without having seen it? Retard.
Also
>vlcsnap

Boomer here, you're a retard and a pleb

>vlc
>png

It's easily the best Nuwars movie. 6/10

>suddenly
people have liked it since it came out you fucking sperg

There is no redeeming feature of classic star wars films if you're not old as fuck and didn't grow up with them. Rogue One is better than classic star wars

Attached: 1553088883732[1].jpg (908x890, 84K)

This board didn't, retard

>it doesnt change the fact that this was hands down the best directed star wars movie to date
Of nuWars of course.

>this film bad
This film walks all over tlj and going by the rumors it will be better than the next one too

i played video games with more character development

2/10 movie

That's the gist of it. It's not some super movie everyone should watch, but also not irredemely bad. It's just another movie in the aether, competently made, that you can watch on a rainy day and forget about it immeditly after.

seething star wars fan number 936

There are way too many shitskins on the promotional art. I can't bring myself to watch a film full of monkeys. I'll have to take your word for it that it's terrible.

>This board didn't,
(you) didn't

Attached: 638.jpg (600x765, 29K)

Solo was worse

because it doesn't tarnish the main 6 films.
it is a standalone cash grab film, like all the Disney nu-wars should be.
I don't defend any Disney nu-wars films but at least its not called episode 11 the last awakening of Jedi hope

Bugger off, it's got the best space battle of the franchise.

I'm a 35 year old boomer and I thought it was most Lucas-esque Star Wars film since Revenge of the Sith. And in light of The Force Awakens and The Last Jedi, that can only be an improvement.

It's about as soulless as a film can get.

Aside from the aesthetics it didn't have a star wars bone in its body. just quipbot with shitty sunday morning "funny" moments.

it is seen as the lesser of all the hate because it's a 1 shot, forgettable movie.

Kill yourself, zoomer frogposter

Imagine being this retarded.
Rogue Onewas kinography at it's finest.

This movie was pointless, but harmless. It's also the best Star Wars movie since Return of the Jedi.

For the Disney Star Wars it goes: Solo > Rogue One >>>> TFA >>>>>>> TLJ

it comes off as an EU story that it

haven't watched this but it's worse then Rehash Awakens and Last Abortion? I can't believe this is even possible

most likely this

It was my first star wars movie and I loved it. Didn't watch the ones either.

>worse than TLJ
>worse than any of the prequels

Attached: 1545844288394.jpg (750x244, 26K)

I thought Gary Whitta wrote the original script?

It was obviously made with a lot of love and respect for the source materiel, unlike the other crap they've put out. Here's the thing: aside from Vader's rampage, I find it has zero re-watchability. I've seen it, I know what happens, and... that's it. Anyone else have this problem?

Krennic had the most kino death in the franchise

Why do only TFAfags hate R1 among Disney nu wars cucks?

Nope. The visuals alone do it for me every time.

>This was the worst film in the franchise

GAYLO FAG DETECTED

>Prequels
>bad

I'm not interested in memes today.

This was the second best film in the SW franchise, behind V. You have atrocious taste.

Well I guess I don't, you've very well showing it to the world yourself.

*Gen Xers

;_;

Attached: felicity jones rogue one-33.webm (1280x536, 2.82M)

I want to _____ Felicity Jones

Wow, someone actually doing some acting in a Star Wars film, pretty impressive.

This movie is successful because it accomplished what it set out to do, tell a story in the Star Wars universe. It did so while maintaining the overall visual fidelity, sense of wonder, scale, and emotion despite not being as strong in the character department of the originals.

See retards attack this movie as fanservice without understanding that the only reason star wars remains relevant (and partly why nu-wars is such a collosal flop) is world building. There's a fucking reason novels/comics/vidya/ all media existed during the lull without movies both times. Because people feel connected to this universe and want to see more of it. Kinda just like how those stupid fantastic beast movies of harry potter are around. And there's nothing wrong with it, only a brainlet would complain about such a thing. But instead they'll try to come off as more 'mature' 'insightful' and other shallow descriptors for attack people for enjoying something they are invested in. Its sad.

>So basically you're saying something is kino without having seen it? Retard.
Isn't that what Disney gobshites keep repeating? That KK saved R1 althoguh nobody has seen edwards' cut? The trailers clips that weren't in the movie looked way better than what we got. Apparently the heroes eren't meant to die bu KK and her little brain got confused about the fact that these heroes aren't mentioned in the OT, therefore they had to die because her brainlet couldn't compute.

You're objectively wrong and likely have brain issues. Sorry.

this movie is pure reddit

>trump's solution to wetbacks crisis

>cheesy 1980s one-liners
Yikes.

t. Rian "cuck" Johnson

it does too retard. it tries to shittily bridge the gap between lucas's trilogy and undermines the entire trench run as a whole

stop defending shallow pop trash made to sell toys.

>homeless man puke on a dead rat and then eats it
link?

>OP: "RURGLEBURGLE IM A BIG FAT GRUMPY BOOMER GURGLEBURGLEHURGLE THIS ISN'T STAR WARS SO ANGRY RUGABUGA FUCKIN WHORES I HATE WOMEN HURGABURGA SO FAT AND ANGRY AND IMPOTENT RARGABARGA"

>This was the worst film in the franchise, no fucking contest
Nothing can or will ever be worse than TLJ.
It isn't possible.