Do girls really get turned on when a guy stares at them quietly?

Do girls really get turned on when a guy stares at them quietly?

Attached: fdfgfgfg.jpg (2000x1500, 266K)

Only if you're not some obese neckbeard

If she stares at you and you look away, you're an incel, if you stare back at her and she looks away, you're a chad. Driver is a chad

they're turned on by everything you do if they're into you

I literally look like Ryan Gosling.

This. Anything will work if you are good looking

even if you're sort of handsome, it doesnt work. You have to be Chad with a defined jaw

If you are fit and attractive. Yes.

>Pre marital sex? No thanks, I'm saving myself for the right woman who I hope to wed and have a healthy normal family with

Attached: 1553093715297.jpg (831x1024, 98K)

Look like him: yes, look like me: no, absolutely not

Attached: 1454018446303.jpg (200x192, 5K)

Try it sperg

Calm down dude, shooting a school won't solve your problems.

Nope.

Though as a Sperg, I'm not supposed to know what quiet is. Autismintensifies.jpg

yes but shooting up the local synagogue can go a long way.

I don't know, but at this point it's worth a try

this. im a sperg lord beta and I realized how simple this is the other day when I was staring at this girl because I couldnt figure out if it was someone I knew or not, she looked at me and I held eye contact thinking it was the person I knew and smiled, she blushed and smiled and turned away. Of course I never talked to her and ran away, but the point still stands.

Assuming they actually find you attractive, they seem like to like when you look at them for a while and then walk up to them. While tons of people will say that they hate it when men approach men, most of the time its because the guy is drunk, ugly, crude and so on, or they're superparanoid and just freak out whenever they talk to strangers or something along those lines. If its a neighbour, its perfectly reasonable to just make casual conversation in the hallway, especially if either of you have just moved in. Hell you can do that shit with almost anyone.

chads dont even look at them in the first place. They look past until called upon.

Attached: Tumblr_mgyd0nAlNB1s2zw13o1_500.png (402x600, 165K)

>tfw I went to vote in my shitty country yesterday and the most rightwing party still supported the jews

Attached: 1550003130149.png (497x459, 331K)

>Pre-marital sex
>the right woman who I hope to wed

Attached: 1481992831260.jpg (132x199, 4K)

You literally do not. Post proof to substantiate your claims!

>voting for a memeing retard that makes shit up along the way

serves you right

This

jews are best!
they are rightful rulers of this planet.

Please just have sex or kill yourself already

my cousin looks just like the goose, lucky fucker

What if she stared at you, and you smile, and then she smiles?

You’re gay

Cringe

Found the obese neckbeard

if youre good looking you can literally call them fucking trash to their face and it will turn them on.

antagonistic relationships are a girls dream, at least the ones that "hook up".

results may vary with "good" ones

and be a guy that tells them "no" or "overule" them on stuff.

Thats what "daddy" does.

Based

Then you finna boutta get the jaw my nigga

Girls these days don’t go for that. It’ll come to a point where either you will have to break up with her to stand up for yourself or you will have to cuck to her. They don’t get turned on by that stuff because they are free and independent now.

Quick question, do people still "turn around" to see a girl?

I'm never done it. I'm such a pussy that even if the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen passes by me I would probably not turn around