ITT: Dead careers

ITT: Dead careers

Attached: 913diSj6HnL._RI_.jpg (2560x1920, 806K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/odCQhAezB_Q
youtu.be/TbmbdzRgpps?t=8717
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZfS5UkJa94&t=4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did he randomly turn into a hyper-leftist? He used to just tell funny jokes but he randomly became a communist social engineer.

He has a kid.

Unfunny scumbag deserves it.

Hey m8 jim jefferies here thanks for promoting my show on such a popular message board it means lot. Im doing a show on 4channel soon maybe youll see your posts on it haha! Remember every TUESDAY at 10:30pm cheers.

This, sell out soul for some cash for his family. Dont get me wrong i hope they both die

He used to be hilarious, but then he sobered up. One thing he hit the nail on the head about in his older act is "if you don't drink, you're a boring cunt, and all your stories suck". After he sobered up, he act started to suck. Without any humor, the only way to stay relevant for him was to go hard left, where jokes aren't required to be a comedian.

Attached: 1546923311775.jpg (400x318, 22K)

Isn't he the guy that wants sad people to die because they didn't find a mate in life?

>Oh no! Your life sucks. Better go kill yourself.
What a nice dude. I hope his daughter dies of AIDS.

Thats bullshit. And thats an excuse to be a disgusting degenerate shitty drunk with the excuse thats "for my comedy "

Not everyone is an extremely addicted apcoholicblack out piece of shit like him.

He then goes to comedy central and shames people for white privilege and for toxic masculinity and shit

Watch his secret interview. He draws Muhammad and jokes about muslim babies being eaten by dingoes. He's just cashing in the lefty paycheck.

its very interesting to note that even when a leftcuck gets taken down for his glaring deceptions, the ultimate moral of the story is STILL don't trust jews.

youtu.be/odCQhAezB_Q

the scary aspect of his success on america is that now americans are being lectured by: AUSTRALIANS.

this douche, the fate rape stand up bitch...

imagine how sad it is to get "lessons" from an aussie?

at least in the 80s there was crocodile dundee and midnight oil songs were preachy but sounded good. now look at this.

Attached: 1551616935169.jpg (1400x796, 813K)

>trying to scam a (((Jew)))
Should've known better

How does Viacom manage to stay alive?

Fear. This dude used to joke about date rape, he knows if he doesn't say the lefty shit, he'll be thrown to the jackals. But if you fight against the "nazis" then you won't get shit for it.
See: Jimmy Kimmel, Sarah Silverman

>Oliver
>British

>Bee
>Canadian

>Noah
>South African

>Jeffries
>Australian

So when are we going to get an American comedic pundit? After we get an Indian? Kiwi? Jamaican? Guyanese?

Libtards BTFO but unironically

He grew up. You will too someday

god this guy is a bitch. Why do far-right personalities always turn out to be the snowflakes?

have sex

fuck australia

WHAT DID THIS SELLOUT CUNT JIM JEFFRIES HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THE AUSTRALIAN KEBAB REMOVER

Silverman is a Jew, it doesn't matter what she said. They only burn their own when it is super profitable.

>go liberal
>grow up
Choose one, Retardo Montalban.

HEEEEEEEEY TOMMY TOMMY
TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY TOMMY ROBINSON

>He grew up.
HE still drinks other men's cum out of his girls asshole with a straw, so, he sure grew up.

Based

He has skeletons in his closet he is hoping his woke status will help keep secret.

He spent the majority of his career joking about sluts. You really think he's suddenly a huge feminist?

edgelord comedy died with the 2000s

You too

when he was all AWWW FUCK OFF MATE! to Peirs Morgan that time and saw all the lib virute points he got from woke twitter and suddenly got to sit at the cool kids table with judd apatow and lena dunham and all the other sjw fags with all the power in Hollyweird. Now hes gone all Kimmel and is pretending like the offensive shit he used to do never existed and hes always been WOKE BAE Jeffries out there topplin' that patriarchy and speakin truf to power YAAAS QWEEN SLAY!!!

>the majority of his career joking
>really think he's suddenly a huge feminist?

People can joke about things without it reflecting on their politics. More breaking news at 11

Have sex

That video needs at least another 10 million views.

The creator is an insufferable baby, it has more than enough views. He comes off just as bad as Jim Jefferies does

He was never funny in the first place, always knew he sucks even before he turned into an SJW mouthpiece faggot

He alienated almost his entire and potential fanbase when he started defending circumcision like his life depended on it. Only jews and a small sect of the religious right defend it, and you bet your ass they don't watch Joim Joiffrees.

That's not the point. The point is that it exposes Jim for the fraud that he is.
>if a dingo ate a bloody muslim baby it would have vomited
-Jim "Borders are for Nazis" Jefferies

reminder that Jim Jefferies enjoys cumming in a woman's mouth then kissing her and having the woman spit his own cum into his mouth, and giving a woman a creampie then have her stand over his face and let his own cum drip on his face
youtu.be/TbmbdzRgpps?t=8717
2:25:17

Have sex

>Comedian makes joke
If the left are supposedly such snowflakes, why is the right always blowing the whistle and getting triggered about shit

>People can joke about things without it reflecting on their politics

>im a huge feminist but have you guys ever noticed how fucking dumb sluts are?

You're retarded.

Legit was hella underrated

Have sex

he's always been left by american standards, stop being a faggot.

Because we let this shit pass for 3 years and now we are finally playing by your rules.
Funny now you want to cry about snowflakes when only now these blind idiots are standing up to the screeching trannies

First up, the obvious hypocrisy, but mostly because he was deliberately trying this shit out in order to bait the guy into saying something that Jim could manipulate to pin him up on a cross and become a virtuous liberal hero. This was akin to some backstage pass into showing people how the hotdogs are made.

So then why is Pewdiepie such an issue to blue checkmarks?

he's an opportnustic cunt without morals, his current shtick doesn't align at all with what he used to say, and if you watch the """exoposed""" video you'll see he's still just as edgy. if I got a million dollars a year just to pretend to be a liberal I would do it too

Louis CK got funnier after he got caught jacking off and went full edgelord alt-right guy making fun of fags and stuff. Whens this PC shit gonna get played out and offensive shit gonna make a comeback? Opie & Anthony was really the last time that kind of comedy was able to fly. Norm, Tosh.0, Attell, and Jeselnik and Gilbert Gottfried are about as mainstream as it gets now for the kind of comedians who get away with saying almost anything they want without their careers ending for it. Now its like if you arent some woke preaching fag talking about how oppressed you are or whatever it aint comedy anymore.

Or maybe he doesn’t want to get fired by the insane left. The absolute bat shit left.

Shut up, Satan.

Anyone focusing on the muslim comments is off topic. Comedians make edgy jokes. Interviewers try to make people comfortable by speaking on their level. But then he went a little past that with his comments. Then he went way fucking past what is acceptable for someone that tells people what to care and be concerned about when he falsely edited answers from the interviewee onto different questions. It's nothing but a lie to fit his preconceived narrative and play viewers for fools.

basically all the late night hosts are huge shills for the left

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZfS5UkJa94&t=4s
he used to be funny

horrible comedian, horrible agenda, horrible faggot

can't wait til he's living in a box

That guy with achmed the dead terrorist. At least I hope his career is dead. Most unfunny shit ever.

Have sex, incels

You shouldn’t feel this strongly about someone who doesn’t matter.

So is most science. Unless you want to sit here and tell me climate change isn't real, abortion is murderrrr, etc.

get brain

The person leaving the comment doesn't matter either, so it evens out

neither do you pal

I'm a waaahmen though? Stop being sexist demanding I pleasure your smegma cock

>Im gonna expose Jim!
>Just subscribe to my patron for the full unedited video guys!

Where are all the hit pieces from journalists against him being an Islamaphobe??
Really makes you think...

lol but your party of science thinks a guy born with a big huge schlong is a woman is he says so LOL PARTY OF SCIENCE MY BUTT!

I agree, but he'll release the rest for free soon, he's trying to get money and build hype and extend the interest longer. Thta's just the way it be, can't do everything for free all the time.

But then again, who wouldn't?

Satan’s always been king of the faggots

considering that science recognizes a zygote as a living being, then it's not unscientific to call terminating a pregancy 'murder'

Because he’s not a leftist. Otherwise you can make 10,000+ Tweets about child rape and eating babies, while still directing for the MCU.

Because he has more influence than the shitty “news” outlets they watch. They don’t like him because they’re intimidated by them.

This infidel needs to pay.

Hmm your dad or mom must have been an alchy

Only people who hate booze are those who had to grow up with piss drunk asshole parents

>Right as a monolith shit
c'mon dude, stop being dumb now.

kino

Jefferies sold out even harder than louie ck.

The whole super liberal thing is an act. Opie and anthony fans know what a phony piece of shit he is.

I mean, being a libtard fucking sucks, but this dude is a fucking try hard phony. I implore any autist with time on thier hands to comb through his appearances on Opie and anthony before he sold out were he says and does a lot of incriminating things

Attached: moot stralia.png (404x238, 43K)

Why is he so smug and slimy and full of himself?

>Avi Yemini
He's a jew

>far-right personalities
why the current left is so disingenuous and dumb?

That’s not what happens retard, when you get a kid you gain perspective about how to be a better person so your child can grow up well.

stop having sex

>snowflakes
why haven't you figured out what this word means yet?

non-fags

I'm just glad they stopped telling us to get back in our safe space. They live two years behind.

Not really. Alcohol culture is just as annoying as DUDE WEED LMAO 420 pot culture. Anyone that brags about either of these things is usually an annoying cunt

How did Louie sell out?

The accent sells