Silvio Dante

Did he survive?

Attached: p-the-sopranos-steven-van-zandt.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/the-sopranos-finale-david-chase-comments-is-tony-dead?verso=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He probably never came out of his coma and his wife pulled the plug when the money dried up. There's no one else to help really. [Spoiler] Paulie was in on Tony's hit [/Spoiler]

he got in witness protection and moved to norway

>Tony's hit
found the pleb

truth is nobody really knows.

Attached: 1553071494030.jpg (236x147, 9K)

>caring about Sil
he was the least likeable and the most unrealistic character in the show

Of course he did.

Attached: 029a8dd465c50e60f86ed38c7f30e6a9684bef37.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

he knows

Attached: ugugug.png (678x1128, 593K)

I seem to remember Soprano's body slam of Gloria Trillo being way more violent in the original aired version of Amour Fou. I remember seeing the body actually hit the floor really hard in that long shot before the close-up. I also remember commenting at the time that they must have used a dummy because the slam was so violent. I'm sure the impact was cut out of the dvd, but I can't imagine why. I'm sure I had a vhs copy of the original aired version somewhere, but I have long since gone through a divorce in the mean time, and I lost track of my tapes. Does anyone here know where I can find a copy of the uncut scene?

Just when they thought he was out

they pulled him back in

That show was so fucking terrible

God I fucking love these charts

S1 was good and comfy as fuck

>he was the least likeable and the most unrealistic character in the show
That would be Richie

Canonically still in a coma, just like Tony is canonically still alive.

Twist - he called the hit on Tony. He was only supposed to get clipped instead of riddled.

Paulie was supposed to be the one cleaning out the Bing.

>jean phillipe directly above vesuvio
top kek

and Paulie became a priest or something

paulie might have benefited at the end from it, but in no way was he involved in the hit

>2 Albert Barese
>No Meadow, Carmela, Aidrianna, or Janice
>No Jackie JR
>No "that ZIP furio"
>No bevilaqua, or big pussy
>None of Tony's girlfriends, like punished Valentina
>No Beansie, Mustang Sally, or Tony Blundetto
>No Carmine
>No random niggers for bottom tier
>Doesn't have the Chinese guy with the dope kung fu
>Those goofy blind assassins from RI

need to make these improvements lad

Was Silvio supposed to be wearing a wig or was it his natural hair?
I'm talking about the character, not the actor who is clearly wearing a wig.

This meme is so fucking abstract I love it

THAT FUCKIN ANIMAL BLUNDETTO should be in SS tier next to assassin vito

What?

Where’s Patsy?

What are the black squares? The ending? Like it was both F tier and SSS tier?

wasn't the entire point of the painting debacle to show how (weirdly) loyal paulie actually was, despite being a greaseball? why would paulie hang a literal painting of tony on his wall if he was willing to kill the man?

Attached: painting.jpg (275x183, 6K)

>House Form Phil

Attached: 1531641635533.jpg (342x342, 56K)

Its a work in progress. Heres an earlier version, feel free to add more to the most up to date one.

Attached: 1543864854027.png (699x1167, 506K)

You understand nothing about art or film if you think Tony survived the finale.

Paulie also mentions how hes a survivor. I think he seen the writing on the wall about how Tony was a poor leader and new york were willing to kill those closest to Tony. Also remember Tony was *this* close to killing Paulie on the boat, something paulie picked up on which is why he bought Carm the $3000 coffee machine. Paulie the survivor isnt going to back someone he knows wants him dead on some level.

I'm too drunk to read this shit but iirc david chase has said all kinds of conflicting shit from "who knows" to "yeah, I'm thinkin he's never comin back" so hopefully this article which claims to have all of his statements on it clears the argument up

derp

'vanityfair.com/hollywood/2019/01/the-sopranos-finale-david-chase-comments-is-tony-dead?verso=true

Did you just zone out during the fucking mt everest of foreshadowing that led up to the finale

>Okay fellas, I want youse to shoot me from your cars, just don't hit anything important, a capiche?

>People on this board RIGHT NOW watched this entire show and still think little carmine would have killed tony
literally goes against everything we know about carmine's character.

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

>Gino

holy shit my sides

there is foreshadowing that people will try to kill him, there's no definite proof (since there can't be) that he won't have an anime style return from death where them bullets done his brain some good

Attached: doc mitchell.jpg (265x190, 6K)

"whatever happened there" little carmine should be in there at F

David Chase wants you to buy his DVDs. I actually watched them. Tony is dead in the script and in real life.

>cures him if his panic attacks and overall miserable mood
blessed ending

>is-tony-dead?
>=true
confirmed

Attached: 1546899236917.jpg (913x1280, 111K)

Okay now this is kino

Attached: 1550699817615.png (255x204, 50K)

jej

CARME-oh thanks

Attached: 48B8D7AC-6F1C-4B4C-86F8-85AD6E5723C1.jpg (640x480, 128K)

Meanwhile "wet t shirt contest" carmine should be A

Was Tony afraid of the Vipers and just putting on a brave face?

Fuck off it was good

shower turd is at least an A

needs alsoI'd also add closet form Phil, Vito on medication (gay bar outfit), Hesh and Pie O My

Attached: medium-clean.jpg (800x449, 46K)

>brainlets still think it was an EPIC ANIME STYLE ASSASSINATION and not just an FBI tail
they're waiting to affect an arrest on the whole crew at once, the entire series the FBI has been slowly building its case and is finally ready to drop the hammer, if new york wanted him dead they would have just set a meeting and executed him there

It was Sil's real hair. You don't wear a wig to bed. You see it get mussed up a few times too including when he's in the hospital in the finale.

>Phil (Gay)

He's dead. Every single bit of storytelling and cinematography was done to illustrate that the cut to black was Tony dying. The fact you retards can't understand this and still argue about it 12 years later is sad.

I thought it was Steven Van Zants real hair put they just edited out hia trademark pony tail?

oh I didn't notice prankster Vito, nice job

It was written as a death scene.

The talk with Bobby about death and 'how you never hear when it happens' should tell you that Tony's dead

Puerto Rican Whore should be in one of the lower tiers

Corrado Soprano (Tv Form)

Attached: 5B7F9005-11B8-4018-B169-11CC709B25AE.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Silvio even has the exact same convo in the same season
Also
>3 o clock
>these things come in threes
>paulie holding the silver spoons
>cinematography of the final scene
>admitted chase was going to do the exact same thing to end season 4 when he thought it was the final season

Jesup Christ, how do I get hair like Silvio's?
I've got the wave, at least.

Grease. Lots and lots of grease.

seriously
good enough, dropped it a few episodes into season 2 and havent picked it back up
probably wont

Vitos joke was too high iq for the Italian mindlets

This. Also the New York guys said that they wanted to get rid of upper management and do business with what's left, and Paulie is literally whats left. There is also the sneaker evidence and how sad he looked when Tony walked away during his last scene.

OUR TRUE ENEMY

Attached: 8b428c3339a58f8747a6411eda21bba31f3890c1.png (933x698, 851K)

With his fake ass hair. Little Stevie is bald

Paulie was loyal to whoever he saw as more of an alpha and a leader. Paulie was very content not to be in charge and was much more better utilized as a beta, like Sil (I'm talking the real definition of betas and alphas, not the Yea Forums versions so keep that in mind).
He's all over Johnny Sack when he thinks Tony doesn't care, when he's in the jail. Once he finds out he's been rused (and takes the unironic long look in the mirror) he's all over Tony and talking about how he should whack Johnny Sack.
Having said that, he wasn't in on any hit.

add larry "junior soprano" david already

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 22K)

>he's all over Tony and talking about how he should whack Johnny Sack.
This is just words to soothe his hurt ego, the incident did not make him anymore loyal to Tony.
These two mention very good evidence that paulie played a part on Tonys hit.

What do you think the grand total for that painting was ? Original price plus Paulie's museum-like restoration and custom alter.

>degenerate jewish character
>youre just like him
Oy fucking vey

Dont they mention its like 4-6 grand?

Pomeade

Remember that by the time Tonys hit Johnny Sack and Carmine are both dead, Paulie has no beef with Butchie and the new leadership

All I heard them both say in the scene at Paulies was they both paid "a lotta money for that!" I don't remember T saying anything about it when it was commissioned.

I think its in the scene with gloria and Tony. The scene in which they discuss the commission of the painting with the artist himself.

t. pleb

Attached: Social media.jpg (1366x768, 136K)

I think it's a wig, ironically steven van zandt (the actor, who is famously a member of bruce springsteen's band) wears a bandana literally all the time which is the taletell sign of a baldcel who can't deal with it, in the tradition of coolio, DFW, etc. so silvio's fly ass hair is actually a creation of the makeup people.

Attached: svz.jpg (220x330, 27K)

>Tony's hit

Plebeian

>For argument sake, implying if it happened Paulie would betray Tony like that

Attached: 1553189615553.jpg (705x645, 50K)

See

why didnt they ever have him play a mandolin in sopranos?

I can remember the episode when Feech is hosting the poker game after being released, the one where Tony realized he was not controllable. Tony had cracked the terrible joke to see whether the guys would laugh regardless due to fear, and of course they all did but Feech. Sometimes I wonder whether that is why Tony spared Feech, because he was real and wasn't accustomed to everything. But in that moment Paulie's sycophantic nature is shown, and you really can't trust a sycophant.

1/2

Attached: SmartSelect_20190314-010627_Chrome.jpg (1440x1836, 824K)

2/2

Attached: SmartSelect_20190314-013824_Chrome.jpg (1440x475, 188K)

The finale gave me the impression they were planning on doing a movie with everybody afterwards to really tie things up. Gandolfini dying stopped those plans but the ending is open ended enough to work on its own. Keep in mind Tony is about to be indicted with a RICO case on him, he might as well get whacked or rat New York out to get into witness protection.

-Suge Knight

What low IQ rag did you grab these off of?
1-That was the point
2-The song applies to the family, and the last line Tony says to AJ was practically quoting it
3-The way Phil went. Phil dying like that would be a big deal. It would've been an urban legend, his legacy. Revenge in the same way, in front and of Tony's family and everything.
PLUS-It's a reference to two famous mob movies, Godfather and Goodfellas all in one.

Where my Phil Leotardo mains at? House Form Phil can fuck with so many Tony cheesers

Apparently he has a large scar on his head

>the hit on Philly had been sanctioned by the Lupertazzi family

>There was as much or more foreshadowing that Phil's crew was getting restless with not only Phil (hence him getting clipped) but his decision to go to war with Tony and his crew

>Never see him die on screen

Attached: 1552573105245.png (720x406, 245K)

She was a whore should be in b tier

>Mescaline Tony
>House Form Phil

I laughed out loud like a complete retard at work. Thanks.

>The way Phil went. Phil dying like that would be a big deal. It would've been an urban legend, his legacy. Revenge in the same way, in front and of Tony's family and everything.

You reach more than Chris Paul, the hit on Phil was sanctioned by his crew. I believe the quote was "Do what ya gotta do" to Tony at the meeting. What your saying is your opinion not fact. We can only go off of what we saw. We dont know if his crew gave a fuck or not considering hes only acting boss and just got out of prison.

I'm betting it was set up to end that way for a movie then Gandolfini died irl.

My opinion for what it's worth theres about 99% chance Tony just sat there looked up at Meadow and finished dinner with his family. One thing I thought was everything seemed to fall in place like it has been in the entirety of the show for Tony. He has undeniable plot Armor.

Attached: 1552861469293.jpg (562x467, 63K)

>how sad he looked when Tony walked away during his last scene.
He didn't want to run the Aprile crew but had to accept.

Dude, Gandolfini died like 10 years after the show ended, what plane of existence are you even on? Phil had his head smashed to pieces in front and family, that was never part of deal. The deal was tenuous and barely agreed to in the first place. The hit is a reference to the Godfather hit which took place with a bathroom and from Goodfellas where a character dies as revenge for killing a character portrayed by the same guy as Phil. Everyone fucking knows this, there's countless more hints listed just on imdb. What YOU have is an opinion, and a shitty one at that

Attached: 1502390087967.jpg (980x552, 103K)

He has a very large scar on his head from a car accident in his youth. He's obviously insecure about it since he wears his bandana everywhere.

Dude hitting a made man in front of his family is a mafia rule irl and just about the only one we do not see them break over the course of the show up until that point. Also the other user is correct, not only was the family thing an issue but the manner in which he was killed ensures his legacy is tarnished, the legendary and dreaded lupertazzi hit man will now forever be known as that old guy who got his head popped like a cherry, which makes the lupertazzis look very weak.

That's your opinion. If they didnt want Phil dead they would never had a meeting with Tony AND sanctioned a hit on him. Why do they care how he died? These are gangsters not women. Phil had to go.

>Dude my opinion is fact and your opinion is shit huurrrrrr!

Attached: tenor (1).gif (284x176, 744K)

Attached: 1553212338659.png (500x550, 174K)

This post was written by Jamal Ginsburg

oh wow this proves that this show is so great....
im being sarcastic btw
i know i have to explain that not because sarcasm doesnt really work online but because autismos cant tell when someone is being sarcastic

Ive never seen lilly hammer so i cannot judge its quality however simply stating "this show is terrible" does not prove the show is bad no more than t. pleb proves its good.

Paulie in general is a massive kiss ass either to Tony or Johnny Sack its his most pathetic quality.

what was her fucking problem?

He didn't survive, he had a massive heart attack, a stroke and an aneurysm concurrently caused by many years of stress and poor diet.

>house form phil
>gino
>mescaline tony
>prankster vito

Attached: 1476804251526.png (395x401, 55K)

Yeah they set up all that foreshadowing (Bobby's comments on the boat, the Gerry Torciano hit when Silvio didn't hear anything until after the shot fired, Tony being cornered and basically doomed with the RICO case ramping up) for nothing. The scene was Tony's POV with a not-so-subtle focus on a guy in a Member's Only jacket eyeing him and going to the bathroom (callback to the Godfather). Then the smash cut to black. Yeah all that meant nothing.

You are a moron grasping at straws.

Lilyhammer is fucking gold

Your the one reaching here faggot. Your doing alot of assuming and presuming your opinion as fact, it's not cumstain. From what was shown on the show its MORE LIKELY Tony survived rather than dying.

In order for you to come up with your conclusion, you have to start adding conjecture and your opinion.

Mine on the other hand I'm just going off what I see. Tony was alive. No gunshot. No gunmen. No gun. Just a shot of 2 nig- I mean blacks then Meadow getting up to the door, then Tony looking up as the bell from the door chimed. That's it.

Attached: 1552613700927.png (656x341, 468K)

I miss watching soprano. I used to make kraft mac and cheese but with ketchup. I'd pretend to be eating at the table with Tony and carm

>assuming david chase did any what that user said by accident
You need to read more about the director and cinematography in general you come across as a very simple person.

No reach here, I laid out the obvious foreshadowing in season 6B. You are either willfully ignoring it or you just don't want to admit that your interpretation is simplistic. You are incapable of digesting art with even an ounce of subtlety and mystery.

Stick with shows that force feed you like Game of Thrones or Dexter. That's more your speed.

Shut the fuck up, Chase couldn't come up with anything good so he just tried to pass his shit ending up as artistic and thoughtful.
He probably planned both death/arrest scenes for a long time, and decided on going with the blackout instead.

YOU DUMB FUCKS
fuck you too asshole

Attached: screenwriter.jpg (432x432, 58K)

>Gandolfini died like 10 years after the show ended

Attached: 5fff93f3dc6b138bde4d4e1fe5ad28ed.jpg (245x189, 17K)

Ginsbeeeeeeeerg!!!

Attached: ate too much gabagool.jpg (634x1024, 48K)

Yep, but now he and Paulie work for the new boss of North Jersey, Angie Bonpensiero.

Attached: angie.jpg (437x394, 88K)

>no sleazeball brendan
most realistic character on the show. new jersey personified.