Best movies about having a daughter?

Best movies about having a daughter?

Attached: Daughter.webm (960x540, 2.89M)

did he shoot him

*hits pipe*

Who would you kill in this situation?
1. The nigger
2. Your daughter
3. Yourself
4. All of the above

ak platform is based, if you don't have one you're a fag.

myself so my daughter can breed lots of nice children

>sit down
>rest the gun on your knees
>flatly say "continue"

Attached: 1504142053953.jpg (470x595, 201K)

Ah so thats why Im gay

1, then throw her out of the house

I'd point at them and threaten to shoot if they stoped fucking, I would make sure he came inside then I would let him leave, then I would wait three months until I could take my daughter to the abortion clinic.

1, then rub her nose in his exploded head like you do with a dog when it shits on the carpet.

this place is full of racist. disgusting.

Imagine Liam Neeson in this situation.

Let him fuck, make sure he came inside, then kick the girl out of the house.
Make sure the son watches everything, so he will testify any former child of the consequences

The Lord of The Rings Trilogy.

Attached: JTC_0-9n_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30K)

It is disgusting there are racists. There shouldn't be any racists because only whites should still be alive.

Thats the best answer we're going to get.

if I had a gun on me and they suprised me I would probably shot the guy but regret it later

At this point you no longer have a daughter. Walk away and never talk to her again.

This desu. Your Daughter dates outside your race only if she hates or doesn't respect you. Even if it's only a one week thing, if you find out she's dating outside her race just disown her. Even if she's 14, from that point on she's just a burden to bare until she's old enough to kick out of the house. Don't fund her at all: if she wants money for concerts or whatever she can get a job, and sure as fuck no college fund. Your wife will inevitably want try to give her cash but let ir be known that if you find out it's a divorce, and if she thinks she's getting alimony you'll put her and your race traitor whore in the ground before they see one cent.

yikes

movie name?

5. Mow that niggers lawn

This.

Attached: 1552188690211.jpg (325x450, 51K)

Funniest thing about this scene is that his son later turns to impregnate a black lady and give birth to a mutt. And him being joyfully tear eyed about it.

that's diferent

I bet you've been in a relationship before.

Elaborate.

Men conquer. Women are conquered.

This 2bh. It's like pretending you don't have cancer because you've never visited that doctor again