What was the deeper meaning of this line?

What was the deeper meaning of this line?

Attached: 1551377926304.jpg (2692x1024, 474K)

Amerilards think being raped in prison because justice is a form of revenge and not punishment or rehabilitation.
Its also funny black man say rapey joke because white boy is effiminate compated to black haha so funny and respectful

>Man raped
Funny/he deserved it/should have fought it/now less of a man
>woman raped
Shes a hero/a victim/should be coddled/rape is worse than death

sounds hot desu

i see no problem with this

Lmao I only watched the first two episodes before losing interest, is this really a line in the show? Pizza wrote this for a black actor?

T. Roastie whore

Tits or gtfo

There is more than one time this show makes rape threats to accused criminals because its good to continue to normalize prison rape

Yes and a few others like this

Attached: IMG_7542.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

>D'ya hear me big guy? You will bleed bane dick

>when you're so obsessed with black dicks you completely block out what happened immediately before and after these lines
You're just as obsessed with nigger cock as liberals, you fucking degenerates, only you're in denial about it.

???
Go back to pol

Caspere knew this.

Did you forget how Roland calls him out on it every time he does it and it's supposed to reflect how he has a barely-repressed hatred of White people that he lets out through bullying?

Also it was nice when the journowhore asked him if he ever felt injusticed at his workplace due to being black and he answers no with a straight-face, only to show later that he had more than few fits about the white man keeping him down.
Also how he's a Republican and looked down on his wife for being with the Panthers. Wayne is a hypocrite.

How do I get a Carmen Ejogo wife?

Imagine if it happened to you haha

Join BLM

Retarded horseshoe poster
Retarded boogeyman poster

my wife bit her lip at this scene and my daughter paused looking at her mobile and laughed before frantically typing away

>We are living in the year as close to 9/11 as the year 1983 is

Is this a real line? From a real show that went to air? What’s the crime the guy did?

Guy was a reformed pedophile the show left it ambiguous as to whether or not he was fully reformed as the guy was working at a day care before the detectives beat him up and threatened him.

>>when you're so obsessed with black dicks you completely block out what happened immediately before and after these lines
I watched this episode with my parents and even with context is was still really awkward and it soured their enjoyment of the show so they didn't watch another episode. We aren't American so I think they aren't as used to this kind of shit.

>you hear me guy, it will be extremely painfull

yeah lines like this were so cringe

can't have an amerifat TV show without talking about black dicks

it's like they added it in to appease HBO execs

>tfw there is a country filled with people that cannot even comprehend not being raped by niggers

Attached: 1550625992559.jpg (705x527, 96K)

Rowlin....dem keeds

Congrats, you got yourself raped, now what's the next step of your master plan?

To smash your anus.....with no survivors!

Found the butthurt yboi

Tits or gtfo