Did we like it?

Did we like it?

Attached: EDF0675E-EB85-4BFB-B868-944B652EA966.jpg (664x960, 61K)

Yes, Viggo saved the Oscars

Yes

It was a fun ride.

>we
please stop it

My mom loved this movie, so yeah I like it.

i marathoned the whole episode and it was alright

There was an entire new dimension to this movie just seeing the evolution of Aragorn

It's garbage, but enjoyable enough garbage. The leads were good, especially Viggo. Wish Farelly wasn't so afraid to just let it be a comedy instead of turning it into a half-baked message movie.

It made the nignogs chimpout on Twitter so that’s a yes

Based movie that showed real racism that twitter can't handle

It would be a lot better if race wasn't such a big issue right now. As I was watching it I felt like the main character was going to get cucked by the BBC eventaully and at the end his wife basically sucked his cock. Other than that it was very fun and looked good.

it felt like a movie made 20 years ago in a good way

it's a feelgood bullshit movie for white people

It's actually really good and showed how white and black people generally act these days and back then.

It's kind of like the two main characters are from our time and they are going back in time to the early 60's. Viggo character really doesn't give a shit about the other guy being black or gay and the other can't guy can't get over that fact and tries to fuck with him at first then realizes. "he's just a white guy" and they become friends

That's generally how white black friendships that work work out. YOu got one racist black guy and he runs into a non racist white guy, then the black guy after spending enough time around the non racist non nigger acting white guy decides he likes the white guy more than niggers

the end

I don't watch movies about racial politics.

well said

Attached: 1515697385336.jpg (477x865, 210K)

>non racist white guy
throwing away the glasses those negroes used was pretty racist

kys

yep. You can feel it scratching at the surface melodrama a few times when ali's character's identity crisis gets mentioned but then before long its back to dead eyed ugly white guys slurring 'you dont belong in this town' while viggo goes 'ay magladiccio guadachini he's just human being, like any of digglioyouse!!' (music starts swelling) and he's my friendalachini!!
and the entire oscars bloc starts cheering and talking about how this is the movie we need right now in trumps freaking america

Based momposter

kys

Viggo not winning the oscar was a travesty once again