Why did Bane suddenly start attacking the building?

Why did Bane suddenly start attacking the building?

Attached: wtf.webm (1920x1080, 1.03M)

symbolism for attacking the pillars of civilization by literally attacking a pillar

because they thought it would look cool.

That's so retarded it might actually be true

are they dancing in the background?

Ok but why would someone shoot a man before throwing him out of the plane?

merely a blunder on his part. he thought it was a person in the heat of the battle. you can see his embarrasement after he hits it and realize what a buffoon he must look like

yes

Attached: Bravo 2.webm (1280x720, 1.68M)

Damn that guy in a police safety vest must be seeing doubles

Someone supposed to insert an opponent dodging Bane's attack in post. But Nolan hates cgi shit and he thought the symbolism worked better here like said so he called it a day and BOOM. Masterpiece. Bravo Nolan

It was part of his masterplan

Bane?

aye

Bane was in the zone and his sense of justice and pride was literally blinding him and his amasmfmshgbyuqweriojndasfuddghjsaredf

aye

It's a big pillar.

he went batty

BRAVO NOLAN

Warming up? Idk I didn't watch the movie.

He already charged up his combo.

Attached: charged.gif (800x450, 3.5M)

I genuinely hate movies

We all do

well yeah this is Yea Forums

That pillar was already smashed. He wanted to look like a big guy and whipped around to see if anyone saw.

>wanted to look like a big guy
he is a big guy

For you

why didn't they use guns?

Because why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

F-For me?

Of course!

aye

They did for a bit but then just decided to stop firing for some reason and charge at the police instead

Attached: 564.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

Why didn't Bruce just pull his mask off?

It would be extremely painful for him

Nolan also hates reshoots. He thinks he can fix everything with editing.

But he's a big guy, he should be able to handle it

It seems you have mistaken it
it won't be Bane that bites the bit
Painful times are sure ahead
But not for him - for you, instead

didnt the catwoman scene near the beginning have shitty choreography too with the henchman?

I just can't believe that the same director who made The Dark Knight thought a scene where a horde of unarmed policemen make a direct frontal attack against machine guns and armored vehicles would be a good idea.

There's no reason for this to happen. Why the fuck aren't they encircling them instead? Where's their defensive equipment? It's ridiculous. They should all have been gunned down.

Then his mask simply must be removed the in that case, he seems like the type of guy to shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane

They did the no more dead cops chant before the charge, that's why most of the bullets bounced off.

A N G E R E Y

Attached: punchpepe.png (256x247, 27K)

CIA?

Attached: cia.jpg (261x255, 8K)

>in the next shot the pillar has somehow managed to heal itself, foreshadowing Bane and Talia's defeat and the rebirth of Gotham
BRAVO NOLAN.