Isn't it a little creepy that Netflix is using sexual identity to determine episode order?

Isn't it a little creepy that Netflix is using sexual identity to determine episode order?

Attached: episode.jpg (839x660, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/netflix-techblog/artwork-personalization-c589f074ad76
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the creepy aspect is that there is a thing called "sexual identity" on mainstream.

youre a man or a woman, there are these two identities, the kind of degeneracy youre into dont take part on that.

> paying for netflix

Attached: 1552069303152.jpg (299x249, 48K)

Sexual identity refers to gay or straight, you enormous brainlet /pol/tard. Get a life and learn to type.

Rundown?

No, that would be sexual preference.

Isn't it more like they changed the episode order because they put one of the crappier episodes first and a bunch of people tuned out instead of giving the rest a chance?

Like, the kind of people who base their identities on things they own. Those people aren't worth a damn

Fake an gay. But in the future it will definitely be possible. Right now it would be to expensive to program shows based on individual preferences.

Doesnt that headline specifically say that Netflix is NOT basing episode order over sexuality?

...Not really? They literally give you suggestions based on your viewing history.

>Expects people on 4channel and Yea Forums to be literate
Embarrassing

>be trans
>”Adolf Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told”
How do they know?

It's funny to see retards believe whatever they read online.

no, faggot, it doesnt, it could be anything that your imagination wants to stick inside your gaping asshole.

gay and straight, this motherfucker thinks were on the 80s.

Attached: 1547443487325.jpg (512x283, 22K)

yes and they're fucking garbage

That's inevitable since most of Netflix original stuff is garbage, and they are inclined to push it pretty hard.

>brainlet gay find out his episode order is different than a friend of his
>posts on twitter
>people try it
>"fuck man, netflix knows that you are gay lmao"

Netflix already displays different images for the same movie based on what you watch, by the way

Attached: netflix order.png (641x382, 85K)

Why are these part of your identity?

>Expects news headlines to be accurate and truthful
Embarrassing

>Netflix already displays different images for the same movie based on what you watch, by the way

Source on that? Do you mean title/display images or do they change certain scene images? I don't use netflix, I download what I want and buy physical copies of things I enjoy.

>At my friend's house, The Addams Family movies are up
>both of them feature shots of the family looking wacky
>my house, The Addams Family movies both feature pics of nothing but loli Ricci.
What are you trying to say Netflix?

What have I been watching that made them show me a picture of the young kid without his arm for Master & Commander, spoiling the fact that he gets amputated survives?

They may not have the exact info, but they do have gay & lesbian movies and track what genres you prefer and could make assumption on the gender you prefer to identify as based on home many times you've seen master and commander.
Its a pretty weak excuse, they use algorithms all the time to try to tailor things.

>info we dont even have in the first place
Dont they datamine based on the shit you watch?
Cant be that hard to figure out

Title/display image. They were caught highlighting small black characters to black viewers, giving a false impression they were a main character. White viewers saw white people in the title.

Nice, tailored reality based on what makes me feel /comfy/

When are they gonna start doing this irl? I'm sick of seeing little nigglets running around

It has everything to do with your sexual identity!

the day you stop pretending everything is fine and make your nation yours again.

because there is no fun at being a faggot it THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD doesnt know.

its impossible for netflix create a database of every user based on the things they watch, thats why they do not offer SUGGESTIONS based on what each user watches.

nice.

Attached: 1550835323652.png (600x850, 324K)

>>brainlet gay
Was he offended?

Source is netflix itself. It is well known by the way
medium.com/netflix-techblog/artwork-personalization-c589f074ad76

I cant just wear happy glasses, like the inverse of They Live ?

fuck muttflix

What do you have to watch to make netflix think you're gay? Sense8?

>AR finally becomes a thing
>everyone starts downloading skin packs that make everyone else look like they want
>horny teens can walk around seeing nothing but huge-titted naked girls everywhere

Netflix DO KNOW if you are gay or straigth, but they did not change the order for this reason, it was because of your watching profile. Gays do have similar tastes as do girls, etc

You're confusing sexual identity and gender identity, user.

When is a person a gay anyway?

When they start a thread.

>cousin's husband is a Trump supporter, watches Fox News
>she talked him into signing up for Netflix
>visiting, open his login to see he hasn't tried it yet
>add a bunch of fine Netflix programming to his list of shows like an Amy Schumer comedy special and Queer Eye and Roma
Let's see if they end up subscribing.

Attached: schumer polosi they live 1547537633051.jpg (1275x720, 478K)

So its nothing?

epic devilish

>something happened maybe
>OMG IT MUST BE ABOUT HOW GAY I AM
further proof that this is all merely attention seeking

those are just sexual preferences or fetichisms

It's literally just a synonym for sexual orientation you fucking dumbasses.

>he watches it and ends up liking it, realizes the world is more than his Fox News echochamber
>this is all your fault

Trumptards really do love owning themselves.

EVEN if this were true the gays should just be happy to be treated like a normal for once.

>"Isn't it a little creepy"
>typed the shill as he made a thread to promote his shitty show
GTFO

what is the name(s) of the show(s)?

Is Yea Forums like /pol/ lite or something?

Love, Death & Robots

it is solid and entertaining

>Love, Death & Robots
thanks

I'm always reminded of the story about Andrew Pole, a statistician who worked for Target and was tasked to find out potential customers who were pregnant. Using just their shopping habits he was far more successful than anyone could have hoped.

Netflix stating they don't know what your sexuality is, based on what you watch is an outright lie at this point.

>the gays
>a normal
Why are ESLs the most homophobic? Gay people are the reason you have American citizenship.

Muslims are throwing fags from rooftops in islamic countries while in the west there's people marching for "LGBT against islamophobia"

It's a Clown world, man.

Shut up normlord you've never even seen a gay.

Why and how would netflix know who you prefer?

Mental illness right here

Me and my buddy checked and we have the same order. Who's making this shit up?