WATCHING A MOVIE OR TV SHOW WITH MOM AND DAD AND A SEX SCENE HAPPENS...WHAT NOW?

Does your mom still throw a blanket over your head, Yea Forums?

Attached: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (480x325, 24K)

She usually looks at me and bites her lip. I don't know what it means.

Sometimes she'll make awkward small talk while it's happening.
>"Uh oh, user, what are they doing??"

>watching movie with Mom and Dad
>Sex scene comes on
>Mom calls the girl an ugly little slut
>Dad visibly gets an erection and doesn't even try to hide it

My dad took me to see Showgirls.

I knock her out
i don't wanna live that moment

>watching movie with parents
>sex scene comes on
>deadly, deafening silence
>not a single movement from anyone aside from breathing and blinking

we usually bang during movie night

i just crack a joke to break the awkward silence. something like oh god thats hot

ive already done my research and have planned it so im in the bathroom 5 minutes before the scene even happens

My mom usually points out how unrealistic the sex is and that a lot of the positions would be awkward or wouldn't be all that pleasurable.

I usually ask her to leave the room for the next two minutes so I can make cummies in peace.

>sex scene comes on
>Sister looks at the dog and licks her lips
I could never figure out what was up with that.

My mom will normally insult half the actresses that appear in the film based on appearance.

you guys have some weird families

>in car with mom, dad, sister and brother, early 00s
>"this song sucks change the channel"
>mom changes channels but stops at a sex q/a show for teenagers/young adults come on
>f17 asks «my bf came in my mouth when i gave him a bj, without my consent, is this ok??»
>everyone freezes up, end up with everybody spending the next hour coughing and shuffling awkwardly listening to qs about discharge, chlamydia and semen color

Attached: 470155944822.jpg (944x822, 137K)

Watching a sex scene with a black man and white woman is the most uncomfortable shit to see with your folks.

Attached: 1552228878823.jpg (326x374, 21K)

She pulls a blanket on her waist and starts cleaning her glasses under it, I think it's some sort of conditioning.

Usually throws the blanket on my crotch since I like to let my erection grow in front of her.

"don't worry user, we paused the movie for you!"
anyone have the copypasta?

my parents usually call me when there's a sex scene or a beautiful women appears on screen
Also cute little girls cause they know I like them

>training your child that sex is bad and youre bad and bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad bad and you're not even religious

thanks parents you fucking idiots

my dad gets up and leaves

IMAGINE THE SMELL
*family erupts in laughter*

lol sure lmao dude I'm fucking cringing

My dad usually makes a comment to my mom on whether or not he prefers the actress's rack to that of my mom's. If it is an interracial couple, they both just fast forward it and pretty much say "Jesus Christ, another one?"

Afterwards she shows you how to do it correctly right?

What's Raimi like as a dad?

Incest is very interesting to me. I tried to explain this to my sister and she wasn't getting it.

But did she bite her lip?

have sex

I've never watched a film I haven't seen before with my parents. So I always know when a sex scene is coming up and I go into the kitchen and start making food until it's over.

>watching movie with mom and dad
>sex scene comes on
>mom puts her hand on my thigh
>wtf
>dad puts his hand on my other thigh
>WTF

Attached: screen shot 2015-07-30 at 2.31.57 pm.png (1106x1012, 660K)

No, she just started taking off her clothes and trying to grab my penis. I was talking about it from a psychological standpoint from the works of Freud.

kek

No she just didn't get it.
"I think incest is really fascinating"
>user, what?
"I think it's interesting. Like imagine being in love with someone from your family"
>user, WHAT.

When I watch movies with mother, she usually plays candy crush on her iPad. If a sex scene happens, i got 50% chances she wouldn't even notice.

For me, it's the other way around. She plays candy crush through the whole movie, but if she sees a sex scene, the phone gets put away and she starts breathing pretty heavily.

lmao, I remember watching a movie with my sister where out of nowhere some characters start talking about incest.
We were snuggling and I could feel her freeze completely for like 5 minutes.

wtf are your mothers 12?

>watching movie with parents and new gf
>sex scene happens
>gf starts to slowly jerk me off under our blanket
>mom sees this
>she gets up
>dad gets text from mom
>he gets up
>both come back in 10 minutes and ask if we're done
what did they mean by this?

ah fuck, mine does this too. it's terrible, i would prefer the silence

they hit it too wew

they wanted to know if they could finish you off

I will never forget my dad telling the story of him going to see the Shaft as a teenager with my grandpa.

>be at theater with his father
>both loving seeing this soul brother kicking ass and taking names
>sex scene comes on
>uncomfortable as fuck
>grandpa decides to break the silence
>"Damn. That nigga Shaft sure has some black ass legs."

She usually just arches her back.

>snuggling with your sister

Do you guys actually do this im an only child

Me and my parents were watching Alien together when pic related came on, i remember my dad telling my mom to watch out for the alien when she goes to bed tonight and she looking at him like a horny slut.

I think you're not being serious but the stigma of physical contact in a brother sister relationship is tragic.
My mom's single and sometimes I'll hold her when she's sad and there's nothing remotely sexual about it. Girls in particular get so weird and jealous when you have a comfortable relationship with your sister(s).

From how people react when I mention it, only when they are kids, but me and my sister have always been close, so we still do it nowadays every weekend when we watch movies together.

I think she just never thought of incest and the idea maybe made her nervous, but we've never had a problem in that regard.
Just a funny anecdote.

No, I fucking hated my sister growing up

Go dilate

I always wished I had an older sister who could give me advice.

yes of course and I'm 28 and she 31

She's younger than me.

Not really, i'm 21 and she's 19.

No, outside of sleeping in the same bed as her a couple of times many years ago, this shit doesn't happen.

My parents don't watch movies with sex.

This man is lying. Unless you're French, no brothers/sisters do this.

Best possible result desu, they could have called you out and told her to fuck off

I wish my sister could've been more like me, bros.
I'm jealous of people that have a close bond with their siblings.

Attached: 1483617328666.jpg (1280x960, 342K)

No, I'm from Norway.
And yeah, my friends also think it's kinda weird, but it's more like a tradition we've held since we were kids, we always watch movies together on the weekends.

>Watching tv/movie with the family
>sex scene comes on
>I or my dad jump in front of the tv and protect the women and children

Attached: informer.png (2482x1240, 2.65M)

She turned 61 last year. And between Candy Crush (and the spin-offs) and scrabble, she spends more time on her iPad than with her eyes on the TV. When I tell her "mom we're watching the Revenant, there's not much talking, you should put down the iPad", "don't worry, user, I "listen" to the movies". The cunt was so lost when they talked Indian I fucking lost my shit at the disrespect.

>Not wanting mommy to watch

How new are you

Hey, if both the brother and sister turn out to not be normalfags it can happen.

No, she just covers my eyes with her legs.