They're right, you know

They're right, you know.

Attached: 1543434152619.png (666x236, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_talk:Feminists_by_religion
bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-35243482
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
youtu.be/J7QNw1LRJv4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Even though he almost got his finger ripped off he’s still an asshole, how do they not see Johnny as one of the abuse victims they say they want to protect?

You know why. Stop acting retarded.

I agree, Johnny Depp should be more culture aware and let himself be ruined even if he is innocent :/

Links of proof of either abuse?

translation
>fuck it wasn't supposed to go this way, she was supposed to be the victim
speaking of which, any updates on asia argento since her shit unraveled six months ago?

Actually here's a more accurate translation:
>Provocative Headline Telling You How To Feel: Please Click On This Article So I Don't Have To Get A McJob

Luckily she's recuperating both mentaly and physically from the incel harassment.

All it’s saying is if Heard lied then it hurts women who are actually beaten because people won’t believe them.

Women need to stop lyin

Attached: 1537187081065.jpg (720x926, 154K)

He’s a man

Attached: 1534786355992.jpg (1086x1630, 284K)

Feminism is misandry. If they say they're for equality, they're lying. Feminism was founded by man-hating psycho lesbians who got diddled when they were kids by their dads, and they never got over it.

Amen brother

literally every lesbian I've ever talked to admits they were straight in childhood and only "discovered" they were gay in middle or high school, coincidentally right around a time they went through some violent sexual trauma

Strange isn't it? It's almost like women being well known liars is what caused people to stop listening to them in the first place.
I would probably listen to them (I wouldn't) if they didn't say moronic things like

>"RAPE IS BEING TRIVIALIZED BY THE PATRIARCHY SO THEY CAN KEEP RAPING BECAUSE THEY'RE RAPISTS!"

And then follow it up with

>"YOU REGRETTED IT NEXT DAY! WELL THAT'S RAPE! I KNOW HOW IT FEELS I WAS RAPED THIS MORNING ON THE SUBWAY! STARE RAPED! BUT I'M A SURVIVOR!"

These "people" were ignored for a long time for a good reason. They aren't worth listening to.

the truth is 'damaging'

what the fuck has happened to Rose McGowan? She wasnt the most pretty, but in Charmed she was almost fappable 20 years ago

This has become a canned response, pure projection.
False accusations themselves are what harm the abused, not the people who discredit them. By pretending to be a victim you make people less sympathetic to actual victims because you have made it harder to tell real from fake.

Depp is an asshole and any man who lets himself get bullied by a woman deserves it. Give this bitch to some eastern European, nigger, muslim, or Russian and you'll see how quickly she'll become submissive. Women like her need to be controlled by strong men.

Attached: Unstitled.jpg (900x500, 214K)

Wtf? I'm unlisting myself from the #RoseArmy now?!

I think they do now, because he claims he has proof she beat him.

>the truth is damaging to abuse victims

Attached: 1550374808853.jpg (928x986, 90K)

if they hate getting abused so much why do they keep doing it?

First and Second Wave Feminism had good reason and worthy goals. Third and 4th Wave Feminism is where things went batshit kill/castrate all men insane.

Man what rich guy would risk anything for Amber Heard.

Elon Musk who will probably die by the time he's 50 with the crazy shit he does, who literally collects ex wives supermodels to procreate with, check out his second wife, within a month was like

"fuck this, this bitch is crazy and will kill me"

(for those unaware Elon's first wife was good at making babies so he dropped her once he had enough and then essentially bought his second wife until she got old, and now he's dating a singer 20 years younger)

Did she ever apologize for staring in a 2011 film (Rosewood Lane) directed by Victor Salva, a pedophile who was sent to prison for videotaping himself raping a 12 year old male actor in 1988?

Attached: 1509852135395.png (640x640, 663K)

The roastie is immunized against all dangers

Don't tell me Amber is going around punching them as well now

Attached: 1456587845095.jpg (960x720, 60K)

>First and Second Wave Feminism had good reason and worthy goals.
Allowing women to vote and separating male and female co-dependence is what allowed 3rd and 4th to be the way they are

Pretty sure hes a victim tho.

THOTS ON SUICIDE WATCH

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF THE PARASITE GENDER LMAO

Attached: 1484183772486.jpg (499x518, 85K)

that's hot

Back to white knight faggot. Allowing women to vote killed Western society.

No it was all bad and led by jewesses
Look at how much the world had gone to shit once we started taking them seriously and giving them power
Prohibition was the first thing they voted for and it's been downhill since culminating with the migrant crisis led by...you guessed it, a woman

Feminism has been a cloak of legitimacy for psychotic abusers since its inception. It's no coincidence they've been expelling anyone who even attempts to be sane or rational from the community for as long as they've existed.

Like, Erin Pizzey notices, while running her domestic abuse shelters, that most domestic abuse is reciprocal and the women are as bad as the men, and in some cases only the men get abused and maybe they need help too. Yikes. That's not very feminist. Out of the community she goes, but not without a sustained harassment campaign aimed at her.
Or Warren Farrel notices that maybe calling men evil over and over in the therapy sessions helps neither them nor their partners and maybe you'd have more success trying to empathize with them as well. Yikes. No more involvement in the movement for him. Kiss those speaking arrangements goodbye.
Or Christina Hoff Sommers points out myths; errors in the 'facts' passed around by feminists, like the 1-in-4 women are raped myth, or the wage gap (for equal work) myth, or the myth that domestic violence was legal which she documents to have been made up whole cloth and simply propagated as a lie in the literature, including in school textbooks. Yikes. Better stop listening to her. She still calls herself a feminist though, but they sure don't fucking like her for it.

Anyway. Shit's been like this forever. It's an evil movement that attracts evil people and makes them worse as they feed off each other. Its only redeeming trait is that it's inherently self-destructive, which isn't even especially satisfying.

Women are the jew of gender.

Attached: women are selfish traitors.jpg (900x1493, 426K)

>Erin Pizzey

My sister had a mental breakdown when i told her about Prone to Violence. She screamed "you dont know what the fuck you're talking about", then ran out the room.

Shes 43.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_talk:Feminists_by_religion

Attached: 916AA846-977B-4685-A16F-3563F89984AC.jpg (1242x1281, 241K)

By the way, I’m not agreeing with them, I’m laughing at their kvetching.

Why?

Attached: 1496960548367.png (275x267, 125K)

She deeply believes in her political activism. Shes very involved with the UK Labour party, been on TV etc.

Her worldview is very fragile.

Whoever made this should be castrated for how incomplete/non-existent the references are.

Hm. Alarming stuff.

I've spoken to a few believers IRL, but in every case so far they've been far more easy to speak to than the average 4channel shitposter. They're rarely disingenuous (except humorously, in the way where they know they're being disingenuous, and know that you know) or deliberately try to misunderstand me. Haven't had a case yet of someone reeing at me in any form and I've spoken to some pretty far-left people, including several communists who wouldn't stop talking about the workers' struggle (and, naturally, women's place in it).

Almost to the point where I could be convinced that these people only exist online. But then I see one of those videos from an american university and I start to wonder if I'm just talking to too old (30+) people.

Where is the article about how both the Jussie Smollet and Amber Heard stories prove the flaws of the "always believe the victim" narrative?

wrong

Attached: feminism.png (1500x3719, 595K)

nigga I ain't reading that shit

summarize it in 20 words or less

Attached: 15483518526449.jpg (208x192, 12K)

>Women voting bad
Because it split the family voting blocks and let politicians drive a wedge between genders by sex specific legislation
>Women working bad
Drove the wages way down while prices went up, made women slaves of the workplace, completly ruined house nurturing of the children, women stopped having children because they had to work, "focused on their careers" and then hit the wall

Remember that brit politician who said that the young rape/ grooming victims need to just shut up for the good of multiculturalism?
And that's young female victims of repeated rape.

>Remember that brit politician who said that the young rape/ grooming victims need to just shut up for the good of multiculturalism?
No, can you please post the article where this was printed? I hope it's not "Google it faggot" because that publication is suspect.

Fucking hate this line of thinking. These are the same retards who said the whole Jussie Smolett case gave racists more ammo or some bullshit like that.

The mayor of Cologne (a woman a of course) said, after the rape and molestation fest, that the women of the city should've dressed more modestly.
Heard any feminist REEEEE about it? Of course not, because it's apparently okay when the goat conoisseurs do it

Attached: 4378368F00000578-0-image-a-30_1503428586854.jpg (636x382, 54K)

Not that case, nor who you're replying to, but here's an English article from the city I live in, about is mayor unironically victim-blaming sexually molested women:

This has to be some weird attempt at humor by hero part?

>Remember that brit politician who said that the young rape/ grooming victims need to just shut up for the good of multiculturalism?

>Her proposed guidelines included sticking to a group of trusted acquaintances, asking for help from others and informing the police. But it was her suggestion that women should keep at "an arm's length" from strangers that has triggered most outrage on social media

>The widespread identification of the attackers as North African or Arab in appearance has also caused considerable alarm and this fed into the criticism of Reker. She has said it would be "improper" to link the attacks to issues around refugees.

Well, thanks for the link, but it doesn't really have anything to do with the topic of "that brit politician who said that the young rape/ grooming victims need to just shut up for the good of multiculturalism". If you have a relevant link, please post it.

I know it's hard to believe it, but these people are unironically insane. Their mind is wrap around the notion of "hierarchies of victimization" where one type of victim is less important than another. It's like that case in Austria iirc, where a mudslime got scot free after raping a kid because the defense argued that they didn't understand the notion of "no" and therefore was unable to stop themselves of raping the kid. Eventually the outrage was so great, they had no choice but to go through re-trial (unheard of then) and convict him:
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/austria-swimming-pool-rape-theresienbad-vienna-iraqi-refugee-a7473441.html

I know, and I even noted it in my post. I was just giving another example.

>just don't defend yourselves

fucking women i swear

user, that's also when puberty strikes

>feminists hate men because men were disgusting and evil to them
wow how dare they

>people discover their sexuality when their sexuality emerges in adolescence
fucking WHOAH

She was literally baiting him into doing that kind of shit so she could sue his ass. This isn't the 1950s. The only winning move here was not to play.

Attached: 1553054254572.webm (1920x1080, 683K)

Strictly speaking, it's not wrong to give this kind of advice. The whole rhetoric around "victim blaming" is utterly degenerate. If your house burns down and the fire department are interviewed for the news later and they go 'you should do X, Y, & Z to avoid such fires in the future', then that's "victim blaming" the person whose house burned down, but so what? They're trying to tell you how to avoid having your house burn down. Such a stupid phrase. It's just invoked to generate outrage on-demand.
Mark my words - anybody who uses it is not interested in solving whatever problem afflicts these victims they allegedly care about.

All of which is entirely besides the point of what should be done about the force of victimization, in those case the immigrants. In the case of a house burning down, you send in firefighters to put the fire out. I might recommend a similar remedy for this problem.

Attached: 1551915748879.png (640x640, 533K)

Daily reminder you can attribute millions of death to suffrage because it was intricately tied to the temperance movement which is still producing issues and taking lives.

Telling people not to fall asleep with lit cigarettes in their hands is not the same thing as telling women it's their fault they were raped for going outside at night or having a drink at a party.

A fire just happens. People choose to rape. You cant tell fire not to start. You can tell people not rape.

GRRR IM SO MAD THIS POST MAKES ME MAD IMMA TAKE THE BAIT AND WRITE AN ANGRY RESPONSE ITS COMING ANY SECOND NOW JUST YOU WAIT HERE IT COMES OKAY HERE I GO ABOUT TO WRITE THE POST THAT TAKES THIS POST SERIOUSLY IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BECAUSE I AM MAD ABOUT THIS POST THAT IS SO STUPID THAT I MUST RESPONSE SINCERELY TO IT GOD I WISH I COULD ARTICULATE MYSELF LUCIDLY BUT IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE RAGE AND GRRR IM SO MAD THIS POST MAKES ME MAD IMMA TAKE THE BAIT AND WRITE AND ANGRY RESPONSE ITS COMING ANY SECOND NOW JUST YOU WAIT HERE IT COMES OKAY HERE I GO ABOUT TO WRITE THE POST THAT TAKES THIS POST SERIOUSLY IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BECAUSE I AM MAD ABOUT THIS POST THAT IS SO STUPID THAT I MUST RESPONSE SINCERELY TO IT GOD I WISH I COULD ARTICULATE MYSELF LUCIDLY BUT IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE RAGE AND GRRR IM SO MAD THIS POST MAKES ME MAD IMMA TAKE THE BAIT AND WRITE AND ANGRY RESPONSE ITS COMING ANY SECOND NOW JUST YOU WAIT HERE IT COMES OKAY HERE I GO ABOUT TO WRITE THE POST THAT TAKES THIS POST SERIOUSLY IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BECAUSE I AM MAD ABOUT THIS POST THAT IS SO STUPID THAT I MUST RESPONSE SINCERELY TO IT GOD I WISH I COULD ARTICULATE MYSELF LUCIDLY BUT IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE RAGE AND GRRR IM SO MAD THIS POST MAKES ME MAD IMMA TAKE THE BAIT AND WRITE AND ANGRY RESPONSE ITS COMING ANY SECOND NOW JUST YOU WAIT HERE IT COMES OKAY HERE I GO ABOUT TO WRITE THE POST THAT TAKES THIS POST SERIOUSLY IN RESPONSE TO THE POST BECAUSE I AM MAD ABOUT THIS POST THAT IS SO STUPID THAT I MUST RESPONSE SINCERELY TO IT GOD I WISH I COULD ARTICULATE MYSELF LUCIDLY BUT IT'S JUST IMPOSSIBLE BECAUSE OF THE RAGE AND GRRR IM SO MAD THIS POST MAKES ME MAD IMMA TAKE THE BAIT AND WRITE AND ANGRY RESPONSE ITS COMING ANY SECOND NOW JUST YOU WAIT HERE IT COMES OKAY HERE I GO AAWRGAWRGAWRHGASDGSAGAWGHAEFGDAGSFGAEFHGAERHARHSAHTSRTHSRTHFTDHNDRTHDFRGHFDHFGDHFDGHFDGHASER4HASWE34GAW34GA232Q31211111!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1495741881427.gif (512x778, 454K)

>You cant tell fire not to start.
Yes you can, it just won't do anything.
>You can tell people not rape.
Yes you can.
Can you finish the sentence?

I'd agree in any other case. In that case specifically, and I tell you this as someone who lives here: People go to crowded places for New Year's Eve to enjoy the partying and fireworks, Refugee Groups wanted to take advantage of such chaos, and organized by "raiding" (for lack of a better word) a specific place, the central train station, to the point that it was virtually impossible to enter or exit it if you were anywhere in the middle. These mudslimes took advantage and used the chance to grope and molest any women they could that were caught inside. Even if you could blame them for being degenerate sluts, the advice that was given wasn't applicable to the situation.

And that's not to mention that some people (me included) actually travel and work in New Year's Eve, and the location was the central train station. i.e. Lots of people were traversing the location for legitimate purposes and were still screwed.

>Telling people not to fall asleep with lit cigarettes in their hands is not the same thing as telling women it's their fault they were raped for going outside at night or having a drink at a party.
how?

I'm not saying this is a societal or community solution to the problem. I'm saying it's a way for an individual to help avoid a problem that exists. In that sense it is good advice.

How did the temperance movement kill people? They sound like a bunch of cunts for wanting to ban alcohol but how did they take lives?

post Amber webms

Attached: CC_2716262_18930da01bf74c5ca1bdeac409ce3de3_meme_otros_una_vez_crecemos_esa_escena_la_vemos_totalmen (600x400, 45K)

This doesn't support our agenda, please fuck off and stop making so much sense

>According to reports, Amir confessed to the attack in initial police questioning, telling them it had been a “sexual emergency” because he had not had sex for four months.
Maybe “have sex” isn’t such good advice after all

They're the ones who pushed through prohibition. Dunno what he meant by them still doing shit today, but that had pretty bad effects in the relatively recent part.

They used to blow up bars. I'm not even kidding. OG feminists were terrorists.

Alright, let’s use an analogy to factors in the bad guy’s choice. If you left your phone in your car in plain sight and you come back to a smashed window and a stolen phone, then I’m not saying it’s your fault and that you deserve to have your phone stolen and your property damaged. What I’m saying is that there are ways you could have reduced the chance of this happening, like taking your phone with you or hidining it in the glove compartment. Otherwise, your car looks infinitely more enticing to thieves. I acknowledge that it’s your right to leave your phone in the passenger seat, hell, keep the door unlocked and open if you please, but don’t deny that there are effective methods that will keep thieves away from your car.

or just "slut-shaming"

like if a woman is barely covering her tits and you can see her cootchie hanging out, why would a guy give you any sort of respect. those woman are obviously seeking attention in the most direct and easy way possible for the quickest reaction from guys. if it looks like a slut, then its probably a slut.

>Then I’m not saying it’s your fault and that you deserve to have your phone stolen and your property damaged
Well, you should be, because it is.

It is possible for someone to "deserve" to have something happen to them and for this thing to be a thing we want to stop happening to people, at the same time.

There are multiple levels of analysis to any situation and privileging one above the others (or even exclusively) is lazy and unhelpful.

Again, you're missing the point. It was impossible to avoid that problem. And this isn't only about the advice the mayor gave itself, it was about the hierarchical victim system: whites are below mudslimes in that system. Her commentary was not only inapplicable to the situation, but was a slap in the face of the people who were abused. And that wasn't the only issue: police, politicians and media were actively trying to cover it. If it wasn't for social media like twitter, nobody would know about it. There was a lot of subterfuge and cover-up after it all came to light, like dozens of police officers getting kicked or thrown under the bus:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015–16_New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany

Pic related is how the hauptbahnhof looked that night. (Top part is above the hall, in the rails. Bottom half is inside the building).

Attached: imagegroup.jpg (240x320, 27K)

Holy shit, that is fucked up. What do they do today though?

This is how it looks inside the building on a regular busy day and hour.
Just reply with "Dilate" or "Have children".

Attached: hf.jpg (1500x1000, 1.67M)

>(third wave) Feminism was founded by man-hating psycho jews

fixed

Wouldn't Depp technically be the victim? he got dismembered ffs

Dave Chapelle explains it nicely in a minute and thirty seconds
youtu.be/J7QNw1LRJv4

Which isn’t unreasonable. But they really need to stop and reflect on the opposite, that being an actual abuse victim suffering while they blindly believed the abuser. The takeaway here should be the necessity of careful examination of abuse allegations on a case by case basis rather than sweeping general rules.

Attached: 1552529033648.jpg (1060x716, 87K)

Heard is being defended here by the "DCfag Army" - the same cucks that rallied together to ruin not only this board (for months) but Rotten Tomatoes as well (forever).

DC fans are fucking AIDS

> "why 'x' could be damaging to abuse victims"
>implying any of this will affect victims of abuse
>implying anyone cares about the victims

Women are only worried that they won't be able to get away with lying, nobody gives a shit otherwise

I’m just explaining it in a way that poster can understand. Insinuating actual blame on a rape victim is a touchy subject, so if you explain your argument that way, you can keep saying “yeah man it’s not the fault of the person who got robbed” but explain all of the things that obviously made them more attractive to a thief. Maybe then the person arguing against you, if they have any shred of common sense, will realize that the person with the car made some very stupid decisions, just like certain rape victims. In my view, there should always be counseling sessions for rape and a legal process for both rape, theft, and property damage that factors in the idea of innocent until proven guilty, and we should be allowed to educate people on ways to reduce being the victim of a crime. Nothing is full-proof but it’s dishonest to say that the information never helps in any scenario and is completely unwanted.

lol surely we must live in a simulation

Organized crime and jazz music exist because of the temperance movement. Quite possibly the two worst things to ever happen to New York city

Women are disgusting and evil themselves, so any foul treatment they receive is fair.

It's not about having genuine empathy for victims, it's about SEEMING like you have genuine empathy for victims on social media to gain social virtue points and an inflated sense of self-importance due to the perceived nobility of your condemnations.