Game of Thrones

Emilia Clarke almost died from aneurysms throughout the show and has had to undergo brain surgery

newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones

Attached: Dany.jpg (1020x574, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/bce2fc9e8b741cc36ef8582031497a5e/5C96ACDA/t50.2886-16/55823615_595521804249698_3835416133314281472_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com
newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hope shes alright. I dont rate her as an actress, but she's a really nice person irl.

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

UCK OFF THIS IS A SERIOUS THREAD YOU MAARIO RETARD

>David Benioff said, “You can do a dance.” Never wanting to disappoint, I did the funky chicken and the robot. In retrospect, I could have ruined it all. I’m not the best dancer.

>As I was leaving the auditorium, they ran after me and said, “Congratulations, Princess!” I had the part.

They gave the part to Emilia because she did the funky chicken and the robot...

>I figured, if I’m going to go, it might as well be on live television.

Based

Probably the only based thing they have ever done

it’s-a based

That explains her shitty acting.

Good. Fuck normies and their brainlet sheepish show!

>OMG GOT is SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
>Dude you gotta watch that new NETFLIX documentary
>I'm going to miss BBT
>Endgame is going to be EPIC

Hammer Bronn

Attached: Hammer Bronn.jpg (467x700, 133K)

have sex

I almost had an aneurism watching last season too.

>her skull is now part metal

Attached: terminator-cast.jpg (612x459, 167K)

>she was having a stroke on screen
explains her acting

She's a Terminator

Yeah, reading D&D's scripts can do that to you

Attached: 1539690475397.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

So she really is a brainlet, eh?

>hypertension, smoking, excessive alcoholism, and obesity are associated with the development of brain aneurysms. Cocaine use has also been associated with the development of intracranial aneurysms.

In most cases, it's just genetic. Common with young women.

My mom had one 7 years ago, she survived it but became an another person and is heavily disabled.

I used to shit on Emilia Clarke like all of you guys but after reading this, you can call me a fag I don't care, I just want to hug her

you must be fun at parties

Emilia seems like a nice girl desu. She has her feet on the ground.

Also very cute in S7 IMO

Attached: 1503342927710.jpg (1920x1090, 266K)

Never complain about her acting in the early seasons to me or my compensated gf's son ever again.

based

Here are some pics of the episode

Attached: p1c9wOq.jpg (1770x792, 250K)

Every attractive woman on Earth has massive health issues and the more attractive they are the more bizarre their health issues tend to be. Epilepsy, horrible autoimmune disorders, cancer in their 20s, psoriasis, debilitating migraines, celiac, something. That's not even touching the mental disorders. Every relationship with anything above an 8 will look like this:
>"Teehee user, I didn't tell you about my thyroid issue, but all my hair is falling out! You won't break up with me because I look like Riff Raff from The Rocky Horror Picture Show will you? That'd make you an irredeemable asshole that people would burn at the stake!"

That was a scary read.

Is brain aneurism somehow connected to the eyebrow hypermobility?

I want to hug your mom too, fag

yes, it's a highly common symptom

Reminds me of my mom, she was a 10/10 who won a state beauty pageant contest but she fell apart from ridiculous illnesses like lupus, a psuedotumor, etc. I’m sorry for women like her and Emilia

Was that before or after the blowjobs

One of the prettiest girls I've met told me she has a new type of diabetes and doctors are using her as a case study to study the disease. Something like only 10 documented cases of it in the world.

>That translation is not entirely correct my queen..
>It can mean both prince or princess because there's no gender in high valyrian
I LIKE THAT TRANSLATION BETTER

Lads, Aegon is coming with the Golden Company to claim his throne.

Attached: thumb.php?f=Enife_young_griffII.jpg&width=250.jpg (250x393, 37K)

No one to talk about the 8x01 leaks?

>Varys and Tyrion will arrive at Winterfell by wagon, while Tyrion jokes about Varys and his genitals. Besides and according to him, we will have to see Daenerys telling Sam that she has burned her father and her brother. The meeting of Jon and Bran: The king in the north will hug his brother and tell him how much he has grown. Subsequently, there will be presentations where Jon officially presents Sansa (images that we have already seen). Daenerys will try to ingratiate herself with Sansa, something like the beautiful north like you. Bran in the middle of the presentations, will inform about the dragon that the king of the night has and about the threat that supposes, which will lead to a northern assembly. Jon to know this information, send crows to all in order to know these events. In the middle of the northern assembly, Lady Mormont will tell you that they chose Jon as king not Dany. He will answer that they need Daenerys to defeat the king of the night and his army. They also talk about the army that Cersei is going to send, Tyrion is convinced of it and will talk about it during this assembly, at the same time he speaks well of Jon. All this will make the assembly very tense, especially for Sansa. Lady of Winterfell will ask Tyrion about this question, the queen's hand tries to reassure her saying that she does trust her sister. Later we will see the long-awaited reunion between Jon and Arya, which merge in a hug. In addition, weapons will also be displayed. Jon will ask if she has used needle, to which Arya responds yes. He also asks his sister to please help him about Sansa and Daenerys since Jon is aware that his sister does not like Dany.

>Meanwhile in KL, Quyburn informs Cersei that the dead dragon has crossed the wall and is going to attack the seven kingdoms (scene from the trailer). Plus, we'll see a chat between Euron and Yara. He tells his niece that he is going to KL to fuck the queen. About the GC: it seems they arrive without the elephants what seems to enrage the queen, who will sleep with Euron for bringing her the Essos army.

>Theon after rescuing his sister, will fight in the Battle of Winterfell. In the capital of the north, we will see scenes of the Jonerys. Davos, Tyrion and Varys will organize the troops, since some are still to come as the Karstark. The scene in which Jon and Dany approach the dragons: she proposes that he ride in Rhaegal, Jon climbs and flies. After the flight, there will be a kiss.

>Arya will also be reunited with the dog and Gendry, who is preparing weapons for the great war. For the dog, the blacksmith will make a dragonglass axe. The hound will tell Arya because he did not kill him, while Gendry will "call her my lady" to "disturb her". There will be some sexual tension between Arya and Gendry.

>There will be a tense discussion between Sansa and Jon, in which she will ask him if he has kneed in the north or out of love, Jon will be surprised by this question.

>Ser Jorah will be present when Daenerys informs Sam that he has burned his father and brother. The death of his father does not affect him much, but it does affect his brother's death. However, Sam is grateful for the information and is going to talk to Sam. Both have a pending task, tell Jon who he really is.

>Sam goes down to the crypts to inform Jon, but does not reveal it yet but tells him about his father and brother. Sam tells him that Daenerys does not have to be the queen, but that he is the one who should be king, and if friends Sam finally reveals to Jon who really is.

>Tormund, Edd and Beric who are in CB, find a kind of weird message on the walls made by the king of the night, which will intrigue us all. After these events, the king of the night will attack CB and thus the episode will end.

Have fun at parties.

he cute

*yawn*

These are all fake

t. George R. Ricky Martin

>No one to talk about the 8x01 leaks?
Who cares about this fanfic trash?

sounds like generic trash anyone could've written

"leaks"

Leaks from Frikidoctor, the spanish guy who leaked season 6 and 7. YouTube deleted his video because of HBO.

You can really see it

Attached: clarke2.jpg (2624x1644, 647K)

kek. explains a lot tbqh

Get litty and have sex and fun at partys, my good friend and closest ally user with post number 111738782. We've made a connection today, and I hope to see more from you in the future! Catch you on the boards.

Attached: 1536558137074.jpg (245x249, 9K)

Based good will poster

KEEP YER FEET ON THE GROUND
Like in WoW remember? The dwarves.

That said I wish she kept her feet lodged firmly inside my mouth, haha.

*looks directly at the camera*
*winks*

Attached: 1526060319694.jpg (334x334, 88K)

no. nonono. that's enough, we have Maario Naharis, we don't need any more of this

A P O L O G I S E

Bronn will sit on the Iron Throne.

shut up retard

Game of Thrones is just that cerebral

cope more incel, she literally learned dothraki and high valirian just to act in this shit, you probably can barely understand your own mother tongue
fucktard
incel
idiot
uggo
stupid
kys

I feel bad for her and glad she survived, but this is what she had to say about season 2:

>On the set, I didn’t miss a beat, but I struggled. Season 2 would be my worst. I didn’t know what Daenerys was doing. If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.

Good, I hope she dies.

Obviously before, they got the idea from the chicken dance head bobs

Good thing she showed her tiddies. Would've been a waste of a nice body if she died before that.

During.

Attached: robert.jpg (335x304, 20K)

King Rob-Omb Baratheon

Attached: King Rob-Omb Baratheon.jpg (470x755, 170K)

Imagine how wet she was in real life during the Drogo scenes. Like fuggg she probably wanted to do it for real with him after

no one has ever laughed at your shit memes

no she didn't

your mom gives good head

>but became an another person
She was always a whore, bro.

based

Attached: 439.jpg (680x679, 38K)

I don't like sex. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere

Attached: sandyvagina.jpg (1080x540, 108K)

extremely based, consitent and crimsonpilled Maario Naharis poster.

Moar

it looks like you finally made it, kid.

the new sneed

Fucking up shitty GOT threads is my sole vocation. No thanks needed. I'll always be here.

>he has burned his father and brother
>but it does affect his brother's death
>Sam is grateful for the information and is going to talk to Sam
>and if friends Sam finally reveals to Jon who really is
>the king of the night
Learn English, goddamn

I swear if GrrM finishes his book he better not give Aegon a throw away death like having Robert Strong crush his skull.

Aegon at the minimum deserves to be the third dragon head and die fighting the Other.

Now this I can get behind

I wanna fuck your mom bro can I be your new dad?

No. Stop making threads about this shit show. Maario will always be with you.

scontent.cdninstagram.com/vp/bce2fc9e8b741cc36ef8582031497a5e/5C96ACDA/t50.2886-16/55823615_595521804249698_3835416133314281472_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com

Attached: tumblr_mrn2hzh3uO1se9fcoo1_400.gif (300x204, 846K)

“Stay strong pal”
It’s hard but I keep trying for you, random goblin npc

Attached: 1131B1B4-EA48-49B2-B04C-1283CC825942.png (128x98, 17K)

But her tiddies were extremely disappointing. They looked like fat guy tiddies.

Have you been living on a deserted island for the past eight years?

Dumb and dumbers fanfic is that bad, huh?

>More boar your grace?

Attached: cd3.jpg (738x1107, 258K)

me too

YOUR MOM WAS A FAT BOAR

Attached: bobby2.jpg (662x652, 540K)

>More grace, your boar?

Attached: 1503357434832.png (252x288, 194K)

Glad she's OK, brain surgery is scary as fuck.

>while Tyrion jokes about Varys and his genitals
it's true

based

You may not like it, but this is what peak incel looks like

This was a really great read and I’m glad I came across it. Thanks for posting, OP.
Maybe the people being cynical should actually read the article and accept that life is life for everyone, but some people choose to keep moving forward, and to not do so is also a choice.

why do u claim to be the maario fag?

You're welcome

>Dany smashed the Dorthaki and Slaver patriarchy and arguably the Wall
>Cersei smashed the Baratheon, Stark, Highgarden and Lannistar patriarchy
>Sand Snakes smashed the Dornish patriarchy
>Arya smashed the Frey patriarchy
>Sansa smashed the Harrenhal/Vale patriarchy

So all that's left is for Yara to kill Euron and Dany to kill the Night's King before we can have the War of Three Queens?

based

Sophie is so based, I can't wait for her to play Asuka in the NGE adaption.

>hating on BBT for any reason other than the cuck actors
Reddit

Terrifying. Obviously she was pretty wealthy by the 2nd one and they clearly fucked it up. "America has the best healthcare" my ass. I feel bad for her, hope she never has to go through that again.

>Fag who unironically enjoys the big bazinga theory calling anyone reddit

Attached: 1550611300395.png (650x676, 582K)

.....ACT

Lies

thats a really obvious looking wig

great read... a very sincere and very candid display of gratitude after going through something that clearly changes one's perspectives. glad she recovered.

LANCEL

GET THE WHOOOOOOOOOOORRREE STRETCHER

Attached: 014g0a9s6rhz.png (1296x1080, 928K)

NED

THAT CHILD WILL OPEN HER LEGS AND START BREEDING

Attached: 006249_f057ef5838d64e7e832e970cb009800d_mv2.jpg (630x354, 37K)

>unironically enjoying TBBT
Literally end yourself you fucking idiot

i know the feeling
i almost died from aneurysms watching the last few seasons

I'm glad she is okay now and hope her brain continues to stay healthy

>Popular shows and movies bad

Attached: 1524351860031.jpg (645x773, 40K)

>we were THIS close to having her recast
fucking sucks, i want a do-over

Brain aneurysms are scary. They can happen at any age and are extremely painful for you. My uncle had one in some podunk town during his trucker days and nearly died because they didn't have anyone who could fix it there so they had to wake up a neurosurgeon 60 miles away and fly him in via copter.

Her acting is still fucking awful but I respect her more as a person for the tenacity she faced this all with.

This is what happens when you snort too much Bolivian nose powder, kids.

Maario Naharis

Attached: A1B5B324-7A11-4441-9D95-A0FDFD8C8BE9.jpg (477x318, 52K)

does it also make you fat?

So this huge sympathy story gets released WHEN? Ohhhh, just right before the the premiere of Season 8???

Yeah, okay, sure, sure.

That timing doesn't seem odd at all, not at all.

Fuck her for being a media whore shill.

>for you
kek

Nah the Spanish guy who leaked the previous seasons posted them and HBO immediately took them down. The leaks are as gay but it's expected.

Attached: 1492129543709.jpg (265x190, 5K)

its part of a program to sterilize and destroy white people. they target the top 1% of attractive white women in attempts to make them infertile they basically flood them with disease

>when your brow movements are so violent they give you brain damage

So fake and gay, but the autism it takes to make up this much shit is legendary.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

>t. circumsized

i honestly don't think there is enough ways in the world to say no that will make you change your mind

>newyorker.com/culture/personal-history/emilia-clarke-a-battle-for-my-life-brain-aneurysm-surgery-game-of-thrones
>in 2011
>news
are you retarded?

Did she tell you that after you asked her out for ice cream?

Attached: 1552381554328.jpg (540x378, 16K)

Underrated post

You will never be a woman.

>calling the show fanfiction
Couple points:
GRRM has all but stated outright he's going to die before he finishes the novels.
The specifics of how the show ends up where it will is obviously different, but the ending won't be. When the night king is dead and the iron throne empty, replaced with some confederation that's where the novels were going to end.

This happened to Emilia 7 years ago, she's fine.

We were all having a stroke when she was on screen my boy

Attached: 1463370248780.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

wow a double

I have noticed that a lot of attractive female celebrities and models in their 20s have health conditions. They broadcast it through social media with pictures of them lying in beds with IV tubes inserted and shit. Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez and the Hadid sisters all have Lupus if I'm not mistaken. It annoys me cause they all look attractive and healthy despite having these serious conditions, meanwhile I'm younger and have no health conditions but I look tired and crappy every day.

lmaoing at ur life

daily reminder that this season's EBIC TWEEST courtesy of the great minds of dabid and dabid is Tyrion betraying dany.

>ask a girl to hang out
>says shes busy
>she posts playstation share footage of red dead redemption 2 every other day on facebook
>see her posts arguing theories of the next season of game of thrones fan pages on facebook
>shes a 6
>im a 9
fucking normies

>gave her the part after the funky chicken and the robot
yeah, more like after the 69 and double penetration

i've never met anyone retarded enough to like that show. what's it like having a single-digit IQ?

why

Should have use a more flattering picture of her.

Attached: game-of-thrones-02_612x380.jpg (308x380, 22K)

Jazz generals have went downhill. We used to keep it on topic but the Discord trannies keep bringing up this show because of all the genital mutilation this show has in it, (Just like "I am Jazz"), from 2 of the main characters being eunuchs (one of which had his cock and balls sent to his father and sister) to a whole army of dickless brown men, as described by the show- the "perfect" soldiers. Who would have guessed ASOIAF would have the same audience as "I am Jazz".

It actually wasn't all her nudity before season 4 was her and then the scene where she walked out of the burning temple was also her

Why does the whole cast look like they’ve undergone bogformation

literally my worst fear, I don't like this bitch or her acting but I sympathize with her medical shit.

Attached: 1424295554731.gif (250x250, 990K)

Based

>meanwhile I'm younger and have no health conditions but I look tired and crappy every day.
these people you speak of pay people to style them m8 don't feel bad. if your a bitch spend some money on better makeup, if your a bastard try going for runs and get some cardio in, get the blood flowing to your skin you will look better.

>The show’s creators, David Benioff and D. B. Weiss, have said that my character is a blend of Napoleon, Joan of Arc, and Lawrence of Arabia. And yet, in the weeks after we finished shooting the first season, despite all the looming excitement of a publicity campaign and the series première, I hardly felt like a conquering spirit. I was terrified.
Really makes you think

This is as believable as that big tiddy evil faced Baywatch babe saying she awkwardly bursted out singing when Weinstein tried to put the moves on her, yet somehow still got the part in whatever she auditioned for.

Attached: 1552499937062.png (543x557, 534K)

Like how no troll responds to you know that you put them in their place by sourcing it from the reliable leaker

Brain illnesses are fucked
Mum died of brain cancer while struggling to raise 3 kids alone, wouldn't wish that shit on my worst enemy

I want to tonguepunch sansas fartbox

i think you might be on to something. my ex gf was a solid 8, maybe 9, and after dating her over 1.5 years i slowly learned all the crazy health issues that came creeping out, plus mental problems

>I didn’t know what [I] was doing. If I am truly being honest, every minute of every day I thought I was going to die.
she's just like me!

>attractive woman
>psoriasis

I can't wait for her Bowbang Girls scene.

You'd have thought her doctor might have noticed, then.

Get a load of this edgelord!

she call reverse cowgirl the funky chicken and the robot is just her double fisted handjobs

YOU'RE a double

BOTH of my exes suffered from knee effusion, extreme intolerance to cold because of thyroid issues (all women are more susceptible to the cold than men to begin with), CFS, anxiety, depression, and some combination of cluster B traits. One had chronic migraines and food allergies, the other had psoriasis and was in remission from one of the milder cancers. They were both normal ass looking pretty girls, but nope, get to know them a couple months and apparently they've got all this shit wrong with them. I don't understand it. Why are women just ill all the time? Most women aren't as extreme as either of them, but at least a couple conditions are a given.

That's Matt Smith's head pasted onto a body for some reason, but he famously looks like a foot to begin with.

Women in general are just susceptible to way more fucking problems. Physiologically and anatomically they're a mess. Estrogen is bullshit while test is dope as fuck, that's why dudes are so awesome.

The only reason you realize that every attractive woman has problems is because you pay attention to them. I'm sure ugly chicks have just as many problems, but I don't give a fuck about them.

t. I'm going to be a doctor in one year

please stop posting

Attached: 1396858072246.png (669x874, 930K)

i dont' get it.

>emilia clark
>above an 8

How do I stop being like this guy? He's literally me.

Her so called "aneurysms" don't excuse that frumpy ass of hers which nearly ruined the entire show.

Based and redpilled, i fucking hate normies, cucks, roasties and shitskins.

I wish she would have died

This, i only watch it to pass time

Fuck off nigger faggot

She is way too ugly for that

>edge
>edgelord
Fuck off stupid niggerlover, who gives a fuck about a hollywood elite dying

So, when will the cock merchant show up?

have sex at parties

shitty diet, drugs, alcohol, no exercising

Hey Faggot,
My name is Dhanush, and I hate every single one of you white incels. All of you are pale, fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass movies or kinos as alphas like like to call it. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on /d/.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the cricket team, and starter on my badminton team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese plant anime"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot white blonde girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are a faggot who should just kill yourself. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my curryd bitch"

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Dont know. I think that the more attractive you are the more rigidly selected and reselected your phenotype which would skew genetic abnormalities to the extremes of worse and better but not mediocre. So you'll be a genetic shambles that looks good (Angelina Jolie) or a super-alpha master race that will live forever (Racquel Welch / Sophia Loren). Presumably the less beatiful you are the greater your ancestral genetic variability because vastly more people are average to homely which may make you more robust physiologically. Interesting thought user.

7.7 with a nice bum as Dani.

Seems like nice girl. Think shes a hard 8.5 with brown hair.

HNNNNNG, those plump arms make me wanna rail her for days

>69
That's for cucks, not casting alphas.

ASR?

I unironically enjoy Maario Naharis.

>seriously wanting someone to fucking die because of a bad show

>emilia clarke has brain problems
big shock

Indians are just less cold adapted caucasians that mixed up folk animism with bro science philosophy and pretend its a modern religion. Enjoy your tribal water wars.

What's this?

Attached: tris.jpg (227x263, 19K)

It's called boner fuel, user. You need a certain amount of test in your body to understand

Jesus Christ you'd think an org like the New Yorker would have a better website. The first and last third of the screen is instantly filled with "please subscribe" flare.

>Every attractive woman on Earth has massive health issues and the more attractive they are the more bizarre their health issues tend to be.
Source: "dude just trust me, lol"

Attached: 1552721174900.png (326x295, 156K)

Women get fat in all the right places.

>t.

Attached: pierce-brosnan.jpg (938x1275, 137K)

They gave the part to Emilia because she was an 11/10 in her prime with the wig and robes and they probably busted a couple of nuts just by looking at her ass move.

she is a reaction image goldmine
surprised not that many of you guys have picked up on it

NOICE!

Attached: 1538549396505.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

Wew at the description of those surgeries and stuff. Health is really the most important thing in life.

I always assumed it was because as somebody fresh from drama school she was cheaper and more easily manipulated.

That too but this is hardly a qualifier. Thousands of starry eyed young actresses out there at all times.

dem disappointing tits tho

>lots of people like it so it's bad
Maybe try to start thinking for yourself you spineless retard

Attached: 1536591980681.jpg (750x750, 112K)

Attached: crowdermauled.jpg (720x774, 195K)

small tiddies are ok, but hers are disappointing.

Fun: fuck normies at their brainlet sheepish parties!

>it's just genetic
This is a very bad outlook on the cause of disease

Seems about right.

The IQ distribution in my relatives is in the 120-150 IQ range. Women in my family who aren't complete disasters who ruin their own health are beautiful from the age of about 16 to 45, after which they start to age gracefully.

Every imaginable mental illness and developmental disorder also runs in my family. We've had a locally famous lunatic every generation for centuries. It's pretty clear to me that the beauty and the unnaturally long period of time before hitting "the wall" that lies in my family genetics was the trade-off for being batshit fucking insane.

Also someone did one of those DNA tests and we all found out that about 8-10 generations back a brother married his sister. Don't knock up your sister, anons.

the brown people plotline would have been better if dany died and Viserys married Drogo

Attached: buffy-cry.jpg (1400x700, 434K)

Everyone who posted in this thread is a bitchmade faggot. Who cares about some dumb roastie who can't act? Seriously? Have sex. Go outside. She should have died. Then you fucking faggots from reddit would maybe leave.

>people making fun of aneurysms
It can happen to literally anyone. That's the problem. It's essentially a ticking time bomb. Your lifestyle had almost zero effect on it.
I've had an MRI and I'm luckily safe. But most people don't get checked cause they assume they're fine.
Hopefully all of you edgelord fags drop dead even if you get it diagnosed early.

based Have Sex poster

>dating an 8/10 former Olympic swimmer
>Think I hit the jackpot
>user, I'm bi polar

FUCK

>to literally anyone
This.
A guy that went to my highschool had a minor concussion and went to get an MRI. They discovered that he had three unruptured aneurysms, one of which was deep in the brain.
They did some coiling procedure and he's fine now but they told him he was lucky as fuck because one of the sacks was enlarged and could've burst any minute.
Healthy, built guy too. Shits scary man.

Have you seen David Peterson trying to articulate his own languages? Chances are Emilia is articulating the sounds just like he told her to because he looks just like that when he speaks Dothraki or Valyrian.

Actually based.

digits confirm

Attached: checkem.jpg (1252x704, 123K)

Shae’s eye line is off

I bet he fucks like a fighter jet

can't believe nobody posted the webm of it happening, it was on her birthday i guess someone was giving her a present.
anyway, i wonder why they now hire so many actresses with serious illnesses that cause them to gain weight during production. i thought in the past that sort of thing would have a valid objection that is continuity.

One of my exes was an 8/10 blonde and didn't have any issues except she once walked straight into some wall or something and had to get nose surgery, apparently her nose was perfect before that. Her sister though, even hotter and younger and insane, she had surgery to make her nose look like her sister's and she tried to kill herself once. Goddamn what a hot slut

I was just thinking this, it's fucking bizarre! the only famous person from my school is a woman who's on tv all the time (in my country) and she she just got brain cancer at like 31

Based angry and right poster.

She's too fat to be on the yayo

Selena Gomez used that as a cover for her drug addiction problem

every female celeb, eceleb or wannabe of either that you can see on tv or computer, two things they will have done
>sold ass one way or another at some time in the last 5 years
>gone to hospital for some reason in the last year

Posting best thrones girl.
Her death was so unsatisfactory and lazy, she deserved better.
I hope she doesn't die the same way in the books.

Attached: 1408744618763.webm (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Just off the top of my head, Megan Fox hasn't been to the hospital for anything other than giving birth, so you're wrong.
Men in the industry have been in the hospital just as often. Doesn't mean shit.

Have fun sex being at parties

Nope, she told me that and THEN I asked her out for ice cream. I made her pay, too.

This. Most thin females are fucking devoid of any muscle mass and combined with very low body fat they are fucking weak sticks. Add alcohol and all the other crap we all eat day in day out their body is under enourmous stress.
Pic related should eb the goal for every normal person, both male and female. Not being fit is fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1521999876971.png (600x749, 1009K)

Attached: xo6EFLj.gif (302x202, 2.17M)

This is one of the dumbest things I’ve ever read on the board.

ole' sexy stroke mouth

Attached: natalie-dormer-interview-mockingjay-part-1.jpg (1456x1456, 1.06M)

Actresses get all these mystery strokes and aneurisms because they abuse amphetamines to lose weight.

Aubrey Plaza is another who had it happen.

mirin biceps

You are incorrect.

>Pic related should eb the goal for every normal person, both male and female
>retard with a roided female pic

This is not what roiding looks like.
It is achivable by everyone

next level coping

i've never lost a pound taking amphetamines and i've taken Vyvanse for years. It curbs my appetite for a few hours, then it just comes back twice as strong.

KWEEN

>Tyrion tries to convince people (esp Sansa) that Cersei "has changed and can be trusted" Suspicions of Tyrion begin.

Can't believe Tyrion will betray Daenerys.

Attached: kääk.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Be normal