I'm watching GoT for the first time and am going to post questions and comments as I watch through

I'm watching GoT for the first time and am going to post questions and comments as I watch through.

First and second episode:
There's a lot of brother sister incest here. What's up with that?
Daenerys is really pretty but her boobs look weird. Also, I have a nicer butt than she does so w/e.
Bran is really cute but Arya is much more competent than him. She undercuts him with her behavior (eg hitting the bulls eye when he's struggling to), which is kind of stupid/unkind but she's a kid and kid's do stupid shit. Hopefully she becomes a better sister later on.
I don't like the representation of sex, especially the whores. Makes me uncomfortable.

I'm watching the 3rd episode now. Cersei tried to assassinate Bran. Little shit Joffrey is a pussy and got a dog killed. Arya is cool. She's a lot like her father, just untrained and hot headed.

There's a cold conflict setup between Ned and Jaime, to contrast their characters. Ned is more honorable but as a result engages in more direct conflict. Jaime is more conniving, more deceptive and unscrupulous, a quality that characterizes his family. He makes a lot of enemies needlessly though, which will likely be his downfall (that and his arrogance).

Attached: download.jpg (625x415, 72K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: Maario Naharis.jpg (477x318, 52K)

Hammer Bronn

Attached: Hammer Bronn.jpg (467x700, 133K)

Waluigi Frey

Attached: Waluigi Frey.jpg (282x544, 34K)

ned stark dies at the end of season 1
joffrey is poisoned at his wedding by olenna tyrell
khal drogo dies to blood magic
jon snow dies and comes back to life and is daenerys nephew

Lol no one is repeating conversations they had 8 years ago because you're a special snowflake who can only watch when they feel like they're the only one who knows about it.

>khal drogo dies to blood magic

Attached: 1532259615409-0.jpg (628x534, 75K)

bait
based

Petyr Piranha

Attached: Petyr Piranha.jpg (520x520, 69K)

>Petyr Piranha
>Petyr Baelish

You're losing your touch, user.

Based and consistentpilled

Hah! And on your way out OP show us your ass you claim is so nice!

Alright guys just finished uploading the S4 LS spoiler footage who wants it?

Remember when this show was about a varied roster of different people, just living their shitty lives? With hints of the supernatural slowly creeping in?
Now it feels like a fucking JRPG. And they're slowly running out of non-essential characters to kill.

Ned Stark cuts off Cersei’s head, mirroring Lady’s death.
Arya dies when King Landing is sacked by King Robert’s brother Renly
Joffrey, captures by Stannis Baratheon, ends up being a good lad.
Jon Snow is the son of Eddard and Ashara Dayne, Daenerys is the daughter of Rhaegar and Lyanna

>not piranha Baelish

>the first half of the final season is a complete defeat
>the second half of the final season is a time-travel adventure, revisiting key points of the entire series, fixing them all.
fund it!

Remember that episode where Arya killed an entire ruling family on her own then baked them into pie

Why would you remind us ;_;

So what if she is actually truly a Nobody, and just wearing the Arya mask, and completely assuming Arya's goals and motivations?
We don't really know who won the duel in the dark, just that one Nobody survived.

That's way too clever for dabid and it's not even that clever

>I don't like the representation of sex, especially the whores
The whores mostly go away after the first season.

Not OP, but I was 13 when season 1 came out

>Now it feels like a fucking JRPG. And they're slowly running out of non-essential characters to kill.
This.
Peaked after the wall lotr ripoff with hold the door arch and Jon dying.
Now it's just boss fights every episode
Could have been handled so much better

Lol someone screen cap this shit
It would be inline with the hodor type tweest tho

What's with the ressurection anyways? That's such a weird concept and sticks out like crazy.

>sing someone's lifeforce for shadow demon births
I can get that, as it takes time and resources.
>Wood elves accidentally creating a grey goo scenario in self defense
sure, they are magical, and propably worked hard on that.
>Acting lessons to become a personality vacuum to shapeshift
Still has clear limits and requires training.
>Magic chemical green fire
why not, it's just chemistry.
>Fusing with a transcendental being from outside of time to gain omnipresence
yeah shit happens.

But
>"slap, you're alive now"
uh what? does it have limits? doesn't seem to have a counter limit, and seems to work on just anyone, from what we've seen. Gotta "believe in fire" I guess? So why not just use it one everyone all the time? Does it have any cost or repercussions? Is it just the author stepping in and using sv_cheats 1?

Maester Luigi

Attached: Maester Luigi.jpg (275x446, 46K)

Seemed like a giant arse pull because they wrote themselves into a corner and wanted a big cliffhanger
Definitely the jump the shark moment for the series much worse than qweenpowa horseshit

Doesn't the older one eyed soldier specifically say that it comes at a cost and a little bit of his soul is either damaged or lost each time?

yes also depends on time spent dead.

yeah but for a series so focused on the physical, then saying it costs soul money to respawn feels weird.
The lore is already pretty muddled with at least to pantheons. What does the afterlife even look like? Has it been established?

Still waiting for your pretty ass, whiteboy.

this

Thirded. OP you can't make a shit thread humblebragging about your ass and then not post it. What kind of faggot homo are you?

Stop watching the show right now. They cut off a dudes dick. Beat watch something more enjoyable.

>using an inferior image

Attached: Maester Luigi.jpg (477x419, 151K)