GORY CRITTERS TV SHOW 1ST SEASON IS NOW AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD IN ITS ENTIRETY!

>Critters.A.New.Binge.S01.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP2.0.H.264-SiGMA

youtube.com/watch?v=zBIQSjJlT_E

>Critters: A New Binge is a comedy-horror Shudder exclusive series that picks up the tale of the Critters - hairy, carnivorous, insatiable aliens - from the beloved 1980s film franchise. Pursued by intergalactic bounty hunters, the Critters return to Earth on a secret mission and encounter Christopher, a lovelorn high-schooler, his best friend Charlie, his crush Dana, and his mom Veronica - whose past will come back to bite them. Who will survive? And who will be eaten?

MAKING ITS WAY TO PUBLIC TRACKERS AS WE SPEAK

ARE YOU READY TO WATCH CRITTERS AGAIN, Yea Forums?

FUCK YEAH CRITTERS!

Attached: 1551750231829.jpg (1200x1775, 654K)

They made this into a tv show?

Bro stealing is wrong

yes and you didn't have to pay Shudder

Halfway done downloading all 8 episodes. They seem to be pretty short.

Glad I don't use torrents and I get this for free.

Attached: krites.png (640x185, 13K)

>stealing

Starring: a typical Yea Forums poster.

Attached: mpv-shot0001.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

15 y/o who first got into Critters could relate.

trailer looks beyond terrible though, and the reviews today confirmed it

I'll watch it, but the reviews have been especially savage. The entire season is only 70 minutes in length, shorter than even the shortest Critters movie. I'm sure I'll get some enjoyment out of it. I've always loved them Crites.

at least it'll make 3 and 4 look better in comparison

4 was always good

This is why I don't want to watch it. Whenever I rewatch the series I stop at 2 so I don't have to experience 3 and 4 again. This show might ruin Critters even more.

That trailer looked awful tbqh. Comes off as something trying too hard at being so bad it's good ONIONS ONIONS ONIONS POST HIM NOW POST BASEDJAK PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I BEG OF YOU POST HIM NOW NOW NOWN OWNOWNOWNOW NOWN WON WONWONWONWO NWO NWONWON WOW

It's ashame that this looks terrible because it's not hard to make a good fun new Critters film/show.

it is not stealing if he deletes it right away after watching

he was just borrowing the content. but he has to delete it

There's also the new SYFY original movie being done by the Leprechaun Returns people later this year

Already on episode 4. It's not terrible but its not good.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
POST HIM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW
DO IT NEWFAGS
POST IT
NOW
NOW
NOW
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

describe more

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

>franchise dead for 27 years
>dig up its body to rape it
>twice

Attached: boredom_tenold.png (296x288, 83K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO*dies*

the story is ok. the acting sucks. I like the mission aspect. it's really cheesy and jewish but not disgustingly so.

Oh man...the show is getting really weird, now.

Yeah the twist in episode 5 had me rolling my eyes. Fuck. This is too corny now.

>it is not stealing if he deletes it right away after watching
lol no

>Shudder
who?

It's never stealing because nothing was taken. Only copied.

the white male roles are
[x]gay
[x]fat
[x]evil
checked for being redpilled and basedest of binging

There's no gays in this. It's just horny guys and horny critters

spoil it

I remember seeing this as a kid. That easter bunny scene had way more impact back then.

This is the franchise in a nutshell.

One is a great movie and two is fun.
Go fuck yourself fag.

lol

Attached: ewoGPkBh_o.png (1920x1080, 2.5M)

I love this reviewer.

This looks like some youtube-tier shit

Attached: apepe.jpg (306x306, 20K)

this is an insult to Cobra Kai

Consider this: let's say you have a hot mom, and I seduced her by showing her my massive seed ratio, and I fuck her in the butt until she squirts. You'd be pretty mad, right? You wouldn't like that, because I stole your mom. And defiled her. But now think about what if I CLONED your mom and had sex with the clone. Would you still be mad? Probably not, because it's not the same, I haven't actually done anything to your mother, so it's OK.

Well, you know what, I didn't think Futureman was going to be good either. I'll give it a shot.

What’s the twist. It has something to do with the fat kid right? Is he half Crite or some shit? Did his mom fuck an alien?