Look at how happy he is

Look at how happy he is

Attached: E055442B-E22E-47D7-AAB7-3C33105560CB.jpg (1125x697, 125K)

"I watched a black movie. Yay me!"

Yeah but at what cost?

is it another "fuck white people" movie?

I hate this guy as much as the next user, but damn does he at least tries something.
All the others reviewers literally only do capeshit nowadays

>your brain on /pol/

Attached: 1552461316513.png (467x458, 431K)

no, it's another shitty jordan peele movie

>US.2019.720p.HDCAM.x264-1XBET

And what's wrong with /pol/?

Did he talk about his black friends again?

They don't stop crying over every single thing

/pol/ has been the home of redditards and boomers since the election.
But is a fucking idiot though. It's perfectly fine to look at something that pushes black people and ask what the angle is, because in our current culture, fucking everything, even video games, has to be linked back to race.

>1XBET
This has to be the worst thing to ever happen in the history of ever

hate stucuckman but US is amazing

Fuck off e-celeb faggot

I love how much he misses the point of Get Out when he posts the pic of his black friends

the second stooge

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

fair, but he is a mediocre movie reviewer. still, yes, he tries.

its better than RLM lazyness - they watch a bunch of reddit shit and think theyre big brain movie reviewers discovering hidden gems from kino.

a cam of a movie full of niggers running at night, very possible to understand whats going on (by marvin gay).

Attached: 1547410055594.jpg (1023x740, 96K)

He’s getting fat

jordan peele accepts an oscar that he didnt deserve for being a nice nigger and write a fine episode of some horror anthology stretched into a movie.

not even jordan peele understand himself.

wich is fine, he must be a confuse person, half black, half white, full ugly, the most unfunny of all mad tv, even compared to the women in the cast, he worst part of a comedy duo. JESUS H CHRIST.

Attached: 1550399135450.jpg (717x960, 92K)

He grew up with black people

A community that is a breeding ground for right-wing terrorists.

'Y-yeah totally not a big deal. Hah.'

Attached: 1549483270773.jpg (196x250, 7K)

>I grew up with black people

Attached: e0e6bedb678735cbc64190da11340d78.png (796x423, 768K)

>What's wrong with /pol/
They don't stay there

Why are you suddenly talking about Israel?

GET OUT, CHRIS

This is allegedly leaking tomorrow. Don't pay money to see negro movies, watch this instead.

Attached: Poster-2018-Dragged-Across-Concrete-800x1135.jpg (800x1135, 178K)

He's a full grown man (i use the term lightly, though) who has cartoon and video game characters tattood on his arm. What do you expect?

You know you want to...

Attached: tFFsFB6.jpg (1078x1670, 290K)

yeah, how dare they

cant discuss movies on /pol/
i come to discuss movies on Yea Forums but i still hold my extreme right wing opinions whenever i go

heard it's amazing. I'm pumped. My wife says I don't have any more money to spend on movies out this month anyways, cuz I need to budget to take her, her boyfriend, and her son to Avengers in IMAX (expensive tickets)

big yikes

>Jordan Peele makes literally one movie
>instantly revered as a god among horror directors and THE NEW FACE OF AMERICAN HORROR

I don't get it. This was before Us even had a trailer I kept seeing him on magazine covers and all over the internet claiming he is the NEW MASTER OF HORROR. Can someone tell me why?

Why the fuck are white people so goddamn obsessed with niggers? I’d GET OUT really a fucking documentary because every board on here seems to love talking about them day and night.

um.. no

The entire premise of this film is validated because of the dual lives many people of color play out. The doppelganger is a reflection of a black person's 'white' persona they feel compelled to play in mainstream society. They act overly courteous, respectful, and humble in front of whites to try to win their affection. This persona kills their 'real' black personal they express only in the presence of their black allies. Racism still exists, but it a self mandated racism blacks feel to 'play along', rather than the overt racism normally expressed by whites.

Let me give you an example.
About a month and half ago foxnews was attacking the Green New Deal for about 3 weeks straight. Then they had politicians advisor on to talk about it. Within about 30 seconds the host realized the entire network for 3 weeks had been reading off a troll document and what was even worse the real document had existed for years and the proposal had already gone through congress. Foxnews went quiet and fast.

You can look up all the facts for yourself. Everything is documented. Now go to /pol/ and tell that story. You'll get some crazy conspiracy shit that will never end and semantic arguments that never end.

/pol/ used to be... well it used to be just eccentric freak shows who could discuss the most insane left and right wing politics. Now it's just a wasteland of Trump supporters and trump supporters pretending to be anti trump to troll them. Trumps fine by me, I dont' care, but his supporters... if trump said the sky was pink, they'd argue with you to the death about it, then threaten to kill themselves and their families while spouting half assed legal arguments.

It's just a wreck, they are outraged by literally everything. It's the most sensitive pussy place i've ever seen, it makes sjw's on reddit look stoic and calm

It's just a trainwreck

They're free to cry like women just don't be surprised when someone calls them faggots

>i come to discuss movies on Yea Forums but i still hold my extreme right wing opinions whenever i go
You can just say you're a fag

Truf

>About a month and half ago foxnews was attacking the Green New Deal for about 3 weeks straight. Then they had politicians advisor on to talk about it. Within about 30 seconds the host realized the entire network for 3 weeks had been reading off a troll document and what was even worse the real document had existed for years and the proposal had already gone through congress. Foxnews went quiet and fast.
Lmao what the fuck

Go back to Redit with that long ass rant

seething

>integrating with society is bad

Why do white people do shit like this?

Someone redpill me on the movie plot twist, wtf are the doppelgangers? Clones, aliens, social commentary shit?

based

do what? hang out with black people?

Clones from an underground science experiment. Soulless husks. Except for Lupita, she got swapped.

>t. faggot crying about muh pol boogiemans

The original poster literally asked what's wrong with /pol// you sensitive woman. all fucking zoomers must fucking hang

Holy fucking cringe

kek Chris is autism incarnate

>Us
>US
What did Peele mean but this?
I can’t be the only one who confuses it

Yeah. For 3 weeks Fox News was running a a troll document about the green new deal, as were several republican congressman

No one did any research, or looked at official documents. "pay those unwilling to work" was invented by the troll.

3 weeks 24 hours straight, guys like tim pool etc just ranting. Then the guy comes onto tucker carlson, and it was like a class "OH FUCK OH FUCK OH FUCK WE FUCKED UP THIS BAD" thing.

Arguably the worst news screw up in my life time. Just insanely bad.

Pretty much, /pol/ is quite literally a mix of stormniggers reqruiting young losers for their site, literal redditors and actual Facebook boomers. Reading it doesnt even feel like Yea Forums, its like a parody, those people have no clue about Yea Forums culture since 90% of them are election refugees

I really pity the fags whose first board was /pol/. It breeds such thin skinned posters

Maybe they should move to Liberia.

>reqruiting
Kek

why is his head shaped like a pear?

normies in my office are already disgusting me of watching this flick

This headline alone will make me buy the special edition HD ultra blu ray

Attached: 1552983658660.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

You'd be ecstatic to if you knew a glowing review was going to get you tons of virtue signaling points from other white people.

>Integrating with society is good goy

I'm not sure
RLM look like a bunch of fags who don't like movies, don't watch movies and just take advantage of Reddit bucks
While Stuckman looks like Reddit incarnate
They are both awful but you just know after a RLM video they burst out laughing "I can't believer stupid Redditors are still giving us views and $$$"

uh....sold

It's just people falling over each other to prove who is more tolerant and accepting while not realizing they're thinking of minorities as children. If minorities would tell them to shut the fuck up they'd stop.

Associate in any way with black people?? Yea I don't know myself

lead by example, zoom zoom

>Why the fuck are Jewish people so goddamn obsessed with pushing niggers onto white people?

FTFY

no it wasn’t you retard it was literally on her website before she deleted it

Wow, since you said it it must be true.

And why is the "white mask" considered the manufactured one when the attitude blacks have among themselves is also mediated by a persona consciously developed with the purpose of attending the expectations of a community that is obsessed with displays of manliness, realness and virility and is skeptical of anything deemed erudite, sensitive, white and "sell-out", all tinted by displays of homophobia and sexism? And why can't the 'white' persona be read simply as a reflection of society's non-racial standard code of behavior - which would make sense, as it's shared by east asians, jews, arabs, and so on - and the black one be read as a pathological refusal to integrate out of nothing but bitterness and a defiant stance against imaginary whiteness?

In fact, why have a white mask at all? Why integrate? Is it because all the Garveyite experiments of developing black business sustained by black labor and black consumership have imploded due to a lack of sustained support from their own communities?

Attached: 74839.png (545x538, 412K)

That was legitimately hosted on her site before she realized how retarded everyone thought it was. Just curious what fake news did you get your info from, though?

You're on a board where people chimp out over people larping as comic book characters and feel you're in a place to critique anyone else?

Jesus the irony is rich.

How did he grow up around black people but then became the biggest cuck nerd söyboy?

/pol/ is unironically the SJW equivalent of the right. They're insane

Jesus, what a high IQ post. Glad to see some smart people around these parts

omfg... seriously just go back to Africa you incompatible apes.

I love you

blacks in america are the worst.

> ignore race = racism
> try to understand differences and show support = they wanna still our beautiful black bodies

and now: le nigger clones.

because black are not into fucking and dumping a bunch of kids in the world, youve gotta clone them. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST.

savage.

Attached: 1551101413490.png (800x600, 729K)

Why do people try so hard to make it seem like Jordan Peele's movies are smarter than they actually are?

>This is allegedly leaking tomorrow
Oh dear god almighty please make it so.

Attached: 132156455064s.png (250x188, 269K)

You incels are out of touch and losing ground every day

The incel genocide is coming. The registrations for Incels will come soon.

Attached: REEEEE.jpg (637x662, 95K)

This. They're literally r-selection animals while humans are K-selection. This is a scientific fact.

Sounds like you would enjoy Us more desu. Your post doesn't make sense.

based and redpilled

Its literally about black on black crime

Nothing in the film suggests this. The clones do not "act white" in any way

the honest question here is what to do with a group of people who thinks that acting with some civility is SHOWING ANOTHER IDENTITY, DIG IT, MAYO?

i mean, it is that hard to be around whites? achieve the lowest common denominator is such a complex task? because thats what people expect from each other - even whites around whites are like that: offer some dignity and were fine.

I've read this theory before but link us to the studies and data please

The green new deal document was literally a real faq posted to aoc's own website. It was not a random troll document sent in by some random, it was literally approved and posted by aoc

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Are you aware that being polite in public is something all races should do?

HE DELETED IT

HE FUCKING DELETED IT AFTER BEING BTFO THRICE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

TOO BAD YOUR STUPIDITY AND BRAZEN AND CONFIDENT RETARDATION WILL ECHO IN THE HALLS OF ETERNITY AHAHAHAH

Attached: AA905AF6-5CE1-4D67-A05D-E7A90068AD67.png (1125x2436, 635K)

I'm not sure any of the studies that exist would be of acceptable. You know as well as I do then when someone notices coincidences they shouldn't be noticing it quickly becomes problematic and must be shut down.
(((Wikipedia))) even mentions it itself.

>As with K-selection, below, the r/K paradigm (Differential K theory) has (((controversially))) been associated with human behavior and separately evolved populations

Sort of like when they shut that Pimozide study down once they found out it, for lack of a better term, "cured" (((transgenderism))).

unironically: is it?

is it right to have these expectations of some groups?

peele movies are very interesting because the messages are all fucked up - wich makes sense since he is a person with racial identity crisis who cannot feel confortable around any group.

i mean, the message os GET OUT is...? what the fuck does that movie want to say? black are paranoid? whites try too hard?

it is like trying to guess what a crying baby wants.

Attached: 1550497724513.png (500x346, 89K)

NIGGER

This one goes all to all the reddit tourists and discord trannies in the thread.

Attached: 0CE85D1B-5506-421F-948F-28E03199E41A.png (1200x3075, 224K)

It's the whininess and impotent rage that I find so irritating. It would be one thing if they were focused on the stuff that white nationalists should be focused on (self improvement, having children, building communities etc) but instead 99% of the shit they post on there and on the other boards they spam is just them crying about Jews/niggers/children's movies. Furthermore, they're prone to extreme delusion and mental gymnastics when something happens that doesn't support their worldview. For example, look at all of the Captain Marvel threads where you have posters unironically claiming that the films is bombing and Disney is sending out teams of people to buy millions of dollars worth of tickets. When you ask for proof of this, all you get is standard /pol/ deflection where they accuse you of being a Discord tranny or a paid shill. You end up having the exact same conversation over and over again with them, and it's just fucking annoying.

I felt the same way about get out

On the one hand, it expressed dangers about whites trying to hard and incindentally fetishizing blacks by trying to appease them so much

But then the main black character ends up being stronger and more clever than literally every white character and kills every single one, effectively reaffirming said fetishization

Hurr whites wanna b us cuz we stronger n we got bigger diks and we fuck all da white wimmin but *ahem* please my good sirs do not fetishize black folks by thinking we are all strong, good lovers, and by saying you'd vote for obama a second time if you could, thank you kindly

200% someone who has been browsing no more than 2 years made this image

kino inc.

So you're telling us that deep down even civilized black people are niggers?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 17K)

I blame white people being too lenient. When giving black people their rights, white people thought they would become good (or at least non-threatening) members of society like asians, native americans or (some) mexicans. By the time they realized that would not be the case it was already too late to do anything that would realistically fix the issue. Now you can't even call them out on their bullshit without becoming a pariah.

yeah. and them he gets an oscar for this pedestrian flick and accept it, like a good boy.

we cannot understand the message of this movie because there is no message, because the guy who did it dislike every aspect of both sides wich he is but doesnt fully belong.

Attached: 1549690506906.jpg (612x612, 91K)

holy shit, you should stop browsing /pol/, for your own good.

A redditfaggot wrote this.

jesus christ don’t let your top hat and monocle fall off

You all just stuckmanized

It was fresh, sleek and had good atmosphere on top of that pop culture relevance. All the other horror masters are either dead or horrors themselves, so young blood is getting the spotlight. And why not? I support Roth, Ill support Peele too. He will refine his style and drop a kino someday. I wouldnt mind a ghetto people under the stairs reboot or Nigga scanners blowin up mumble rap gangstas or A black carrie getting her revenge on sharkeisha.

never. you should join us, brother. for the happening is upon us even now.

well.
you can take the nigger out of the jungle but...

No thanks, I prefer BBC.

great b8 if it is b8
what a burden on the black man, being courteous and respectful. Are you implying that a "true" black personality is an uncourteous and disrespectful individual? because das raysis

> with some luck this nigger can make a remake of something that everybody knows

Attached: aacfbe1d8ece7f228e3e3b55b4f23616f8300c69a5f08d31a8d07d5f6a60b7d8.jpg (583x457, 26K)

Okay... But what the fuck was the ending?!

so white people are NPC’s incapable of thinking for themselves? Still sounds like they deserve whatever mess they find themselves in.

>Pure coincidence that Jews dominate (((psychiatry)))
>Pure coincidence that Jews dominate (((media))) which is pushed on goys 24/7
>Expects me to believe it's just pure coincidence and the two aren't connected deliberately in any way

Thanks for your ever valuable input, Rabbi. This isn't plebbit though, you won't fool anyone here with your tricks of logic and (((semantics))).

Its funny how no other race does this
Latinos are the same regardless
Asians, muslims, indians. They dont COMPLETELY change full personalities like that.
Everyone acts warmer or colder depending on hanging with strangers or family and friends.

But blacks create an entire new person
Jordan peele can remake fight club with black people and win another oscar

Everyone is susceptible to constant propaganda. If it wasn't the jews wouldn't be so insistent on owning and controlling almost all mass media.

The jooossss

The jooossss boogeymen. Cry more incel, the joos aren’t going anywhere

Why would anyone watch this guy? He's a literal shill and fucking idiot.

>They act overly courteous, respectful, and humble in front of whites to try to win their affection.
>being respectful is "white"

>not an argument

Based. Integration into a wider culture is the only way to minimize disparity between groups. in the 1800s and early 1900s catholics and protestants in the US use to fucking hate each others guts, but nowadays no one realy cares if you are a protestant german or a catholic irish guy. and its not because of hylighting differences and creating very distict communities like LGBTQ or something its because it was a implicite instead of explicite change. They made the difference non visible. Go back to boston in the mid 1800's and the biggest controversy was the irish being allowed to be cops.

It's coming out on VOD of course it's leaking

kek

Pretentious weeaboo faggot!!!FACT!!!

So, you're saying that whites are forcing blacks to not act like animalistic niggers?!? And the doppelgangers are their "inner nigger" being released?!?FACT!!!