Is 2019 the year of unJUSTening?

>Brendan Fraser's alimony payments are finally over.
>Johnny Depp being vindicated
>James Gunn "rehired"

Whats next, Harvey Weinstein being innocent?
Louis CK comeback tour?

Attached: johnny-depp-2018-20036632-1280x0.jpg (1280x721, 54K)

>Johnny Depp vindicated?
I don’t think so. His decline is still to reach epic proportions.

>Riley's movie coming out
>Big GET was MEW's death

>shilling for james "people should be fired for making racist comments but i should be hired for drooling over little boys" gunn

James Gunn’s shaming hasn’t even begun and Louis CK is nothing but a sideshow freak now that his retarded fanbase can’t figure out if he is, was or will ever be funny. (hint: he’s not)

Remember when interracial breeding grounds was a meme? I do. Fuck nu/tv/ and its gayass politics.

>>Johnny Depp being vindicated

maybe if you abduct him and securely lock him up somewhere to stop him hurling away his money as though it were infected with AIDS. which won't work either because he'll only offer you some of it to release him

>wanting a fat kike to be let off scot-free

Weinstein IS innocent and has emails to prove it.

>siding with w*men

Attached: pp.png (1000x700, 101K)

Back to /pol/ trash

nice get

>based jew who makes kino
VS
>dumb whores who use their pussies to get money like hookers but then whine about being oppressed
Wow, hard choice.

Attached: 65363CE3-87F2-4A4B-A435-B69E51AE0554.png (450x352, 133K)

Weinstein did nothing wrong it’s not his fault he’s a disgusting greedy Jew surrounded by hollow vessels of coveted shiksa

Johnny Depp is more of a woman than you’ll ever be

Attached: 8F7E157C-CA76-421C-8C69-A6E6E1260771.jpg (1000x1333, 307K)

Nuke Hollywood
Hang the producers
Make philosophers celebrities again

nice GET

Attached: 1369782749529.png (457x303, 186K)

go to prison, pedofaggot

Attached: 10CFD91F-CEE7-49A1-B975-D331A79E947B.jpg (618x459, 66K)

this, I don't give a shit about his 5,000 "jokes" about being a pedophile but I did want him to get a taste of his own medicine for calling for wrongthinkers to lose everything

based

Hope you enjoy the new wave of independent films featuring Lupita Nyong'o and Yalitza Aparicio you goofy faggot

Checked

>Johnny Depp
>virtue signalling piece of dog shit got exactly what he lobbied for
>incels think he is some kind of champion of theirs, while Depp would be jizzing himself with pleasure if it was them slammed with the same shit

Slap yourself.

Go to gulag

Figure out how to avoid starvation and then we'll talk.

Chekt

Feminists are the garbage of the gene pool and it’s clear their time is up

Communism is dead, faggot. It’s nothing but a meme now for the feeble minded and those who are are not willing to take care of themselves.

Holy fuck he looks so stressed out and unhealthy. Probably wasn’t eating right and lost a fuck ton of weight. He will look better in 6 months I’m calling it now

Underrated

And yet I bet you cried when incels celebrated a virtue signalling dane getting her head chopped off by Muslims she shilled for.