Sequel experiences a complete tonal shift

>sequel experiences a complete tonal shift

Attached: 1553174920250.jpg (2000x1750, 697K)

Isnt she supposed to be a lesbian in the upcoming sequel?

formerly it had a simple and friendly appeal, yes

It's a disney movie for preschool girls
Get that shit out of Yea Forums

Terminator

*ahem*
FUCK MEN

I guess they had more than three months to make the movie this time.

You know what pisses me off the most about frozen? It had zero focus as a movie. Its an adhd mess with no cohesion as a movie. Compare it to Moana and Moana beats it in every possible way. And yet the masses ate that shit up with reckless abandon.

This.
Its Disney dark and gritty(Formerly cartoonish)

I like Elsa's new look

Attached: Untitled.png (320x493, 303K)

>grown women without children unironically being pandered to from Disney princess movies
Honestly pathetic

Yeah our culture is an epic fail

>olaf voiced by a nasally Jew mutt
Not watching

They do the same to childless grown men with star wars and marvel. Nostalgia sells.

Moana was excellent. The songs were great, the animation was absolutely incredible, and the story was 1000x better than Frozen. And yet Frozen is absolutely massive still to this day, when even Brave was the better movie at the time.

No matter how much they try, people still like to watch white people on screen

Its fascinating to me how often modern day studio producers keep forgetting who their target audience is. How many island niggers do they think watch animated musicals?

It had The Rock tho
Also, I'd take island niggers over nigger niggers every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Olaf in KH3 is getting patched out in Japan market.
Coke, not even once.

>movie 1 is a feel good comedy with some action
>movie 2 is a serious tale of grief and grim
Jesus christ I hate this shit so much.

Frozen 2 is about the diversity coming to town and little girls getting blacked

>serious
>grim
>Disney
No, my son. Remember the first teaser for Age of Ultron?

brave sucked complete ass

Because all the little girls wanted to be Elsa and all the boys wanted to fuck Elsa.

Its true. I'm not /pol/ or anything but there's a reason Frozen (and tangled for that matter) was so huge: Little girls still want to be the blonde, white princess. It's the same reason Black Panther was so huge, tons of black people flodding a movie featuring their 'kind' (i don't blame them). It's all about psychological projection and living the fantasy. Ofc it's not completly black and white (heh) a lot of people just goes to the movies and don't think too much about it, but there's definetly something to this, especially when it comes to sterotypes like the princess and big block buster movies who are selling a fantasy / escape from daily life.

Attached: active.png (1376x1146, 1.09M)

Tangled was better.

Attached: EE318F26-ADE5-4C2E-8AEF-5F0A681DB0B2.png (669x455, 348K)

I still don´t get why Frozen was so popular or how it got away with the academy award... everything it does good a previous Disney movie did it better. It was derivative as fuck. Ernest and Celestine was far more deserving of the best animated picture award and everyone knows it. Though to be honest the lack of capability to judge good animation seems to be a constant on Hollywood like when Big Hero six won it over Song of the sea or Inside out won it over When Marnie was there. Heck, when Coco won, Boss baby was nominated and not Mary and the witch´s flower.

But back to Frozen, there was nothing slightly remarkable about that movie. The art was average, the plot was classic, the animation was good but not Tangled good (which incidentaly wasn´t even nominated in 2010.) but the cinematography was subpar. I would invite anyone to compare Frozen´s wolves chase with Beauty and the Beast (1991) wolves chase to see how lacking Frozen was.

We have now reached the part of the conversation where someone call me names like mysogenist or incel and deffends Frozen because little girls need heroes... to which i say: Fuck you, they have tons. Rapunzel and Merida come to mind for this generation but anyone willing to go back further could reach Mulan and anyone willing to open up to japanese animation would know about Mononoke, Nausicaa among other according to the age. But more to the point good animation is good animation and mediocre animation is mediocre animation. Nothing changes that.

is this a reddit pasta

I want to watch this in cinema but am afraid of female acquaintances seeing me watching it alone. I'll have to go when they're probably at work.

Attached: 1519068129006.jpg (1000x1654, 232K)

Why do people think that Aladdin is an arab movie?

Moana had worse music than Frozen. Sorry niggers.

Why Frozen was a hit
>Female Hero(s)
>White characters
>Scandinavian Culture
>Scandinavian Nature
>HIT, like HIT- song-of-the-year HIT
>Cute snow-man
>Started or was in tune with current fashion trends at the time like: the colour purple, mint green,teal-ish, white hair, traditional braided hair.
>layered villain in Elsa
>huge feminisme flow simular to last years Black Panther

Slap a DECENT/ok story on that and there you go. Stay mad incelcuck. ;)

what?

Yeah but Frozen is about white people.

>Pretty girl has pretty superpowers that can be used effortlessly while wearing a pretty dress.