Zigaretten?

Zigaretten?

Attached: MV5BNjRmNjdmMDItMWZiMi00ZGI2LWFjNzItZGNiZjU3OTFiNjVjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjk3NTUyOTc@._V1_SY259_SX448_AL_ (448x259, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
youtube.com/watch?v=-4hF_Dw8apw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nein danke

Ein bier bitte

>Whips rifle
>Shoots at air
>German soldiers play dead
>Reputation: Merciless+1

>click click

Thanks, but I don't zmoke.

Attached: 1511502039168.png (666x607, 158K)

>Winters assessed Speirs as being one of the finest combat officers in the battalion. He wrote in his memoirs that Speirs had worked hard to earn a reputation as a killer and had often killed for shock value.[4]:187 Winters stated that Speirs was alleged on one occasion to have killed six German prisoners of war with a Thompson submachine gun and that the battalion leadership must have been aware of the allegations, but chose to ignore the charges because of the pressing need to retain qualified combat leaders. Winters concluded that in today's army, Speirs would have been court-martialed and charged with atrocities, but at the time officers like Speirs were too valuable because they were not afraid to engage the enemy.

600% based

Attached: 2.-Ron-Speirs.jpg (429x604, 58K)

what a fucking psycho

Ja bitte

He didn't kill people, he killed nazis.

[distant wehraboo crying]

Absolutely based competent madman

This is what happens when your family loses their connection to their country, they turn on their own people mindlessly.

thanks, amigo. I was wondering how the book touched on the subject without getting the guy charged with war crimes

Fucking badass ran across Foy through a brigade of Germans and back again to link up with F Company.

y-you too

I wonder what percentage of Easy Company would still fight knowing what we all know now.

I really liked Tom Cruise in this show.

Or
>it’s more beneficial to a combat unit to have the perception of an absolute psychopath at the helm
Speirs was either a full blown nutter, or playing 7D intergalactic gin rummy

The Kraut wakes up in fear of Spiers.

Bravery in combat

JA, IST BITBURGER

If his exchange with Lipton in the church is at all accurate, then it's the latter

I'm sure some of them were a bit "what the fuck" about executing his prisoners, but since he didn't shy away from actual combat and he was both an incredible soldier personally, and a brilliant officer for the unit, I'm sure they were fine with it as long as he didn't bring down undue attention or start doing shit that got his men killed without cause.

Agua..

They'd fight the Nazis and when they came back they'd pay a visit to your NEETcave and break your fingers so you can no longer use a keyboard

In the modern military Spiers would be the faggot screaming follow my tracers and screaming about his men dying on the radio.

schmeckt gut nää?

Would rather serve with Speirs than retards like Guarnere opening fire without orders on surrendering germans.

Based or Cringe?

Attached: 6wpgqllc78c21.jpg (1116x960, 143K)

>muh warcrimes
so uncivilized the lot of you

Attached: DIGBY.png (1711x689, 357K)

why hold back on the fact that the alleged killing of prisoners was hitler youth under 14. atleast report it all

>He also shot a Sergeant for being drunk and insubordinate: Speirs reported this to his own commander.
Guy sounds like the perfect soldier.

>he later disabled a german armoured car with his umbrella

Attached: 1523401783605.jpg (579x593, 158K)

>I was glad when I saw them, that I had come back to the outfit and gone into Germany, for the trip, with its views of the lagers and prison camps, had finally convinced me of the need to drive the Germans from the face of Europe. How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life? How could a man fight for a nation that broke up millions of families, that put old women and little children to work in slave-labor lagers? The Third Reich was a cancer on the face of the Western man. I was glad now that I had played a part, however small, in helping to remove that cancer. Herbert Hoover, with his methodical, engineer's mind, could admire the Germans as an efficient and industrious race, but I was only sorry that I had not shot more of them.
>I had never believed in the war until I had gone into Germany and seen what the Germans had in mind for the world: the slave labor lagers, the broken families, the men from Dachau; old women and little children worked to death in Ruhr factories. To me the Germans were a nation of barbarous psychopaths responsible for the first degree murder of ten to fifteen million Poles, Russians, and Jews, innocent civilians whose only crime was to have been born-Poles, Russians, or Jews. They had filled hundreds and hundreds of tank ditches with the bodies of men, women and children, had denied God and Christ to follow a satanic Messiah who promised them only murder on the vilest and vastest scale in history. A nation of animal lovers who had never understood people, the Germans had set out to exterminate the Slav, to annihilate the Jew, to murder all whom they disliked or who would not love them as animals loved them that had been taught to obey and beg for food. I wanted the Germans to be thoroughly punished-if I could ever catch Himmler or Hitler or Goering, I would take great delight in making them die slowly.

-Pvt. David Webster, 506th PIR, Company E

Attached: 5EBD814C-1538-498F-A15F-2ED2D53B8E98.jpg (1014x575, 143K)

>*runs through your lines*
>*runs back*

Speirs is a man I’d have a beer with

Attached: 5267313C-6D8A-41A5-BCF8-158C8CE375DA.jpg (2306x2874, 850K)

>webster's a fag
big surprise

>but the Japs had it coming
Sure thing bud

Member fellerz
Itz only warcrimez when le jermins do eet

When did this psycho write this? It's falls in line well with modern holocaust dogma.

just imagine how many warcrimes he would've done did if he had spent 3-4 years in continuous combat like some of the Krauts on the eastern front.

>still defending the lost reich
imagine being this much of a sore loser cuck in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen

He would have probably been transferred to an SS division, and from there the annals of history

Why do you think that?

Firebombing population centers totally fine though.

Also, what kind of death camp pays people a wage?

Imagine being one of the most based chaps to ever have lived but your first name is Allison.

Pretty clear why he was really mad.

Attached: IMG_3810.jpg (650x427, 26K)

ITT: People who did nothing wrong?

Attached: 1280px-Air_Chief_Marshal_Sir_Arthur_Harris.jpg (1280x1682, 243K)

so and so, they credit his harsh training to their success in combat

>deflecting this much

They struck the first blow and paid for it dearly.

The 1950s. Long before interest in the Holocaust was rekindled by the Eichmann trial. Indeed Webster attempted to have his memoirs published during this period and no one was interested. It was only after Ambrose wrote Band of Brothers in 1992 that Webster’s own diary was finally published.

Attached: 8315F3DF-61B1-4C6B-9030-044495DFCC6C.gif (480x268, 782K)

h-he must be a d-discord t-tranny

>WE BEAT THE GERMANS
>hehe who care about an empire anyways, it was a really raciat thing
>s-so what if London is new Pakistan, we beat the German invaders who offered us peace and the ability to retain our empire!

pathetic

absolutely based

REAP
THE
WHIRLWIND

Spiers was a winner, so he probably wouldn't want to drink with a loser Dixiecuck like you

>How could a civilized nation run concentration camps and murder millions-and still fight for that way of life?
That's far enough with the questions, goy.

Attached: I say russians.jpg (408x356, 23K)

>“Webster was born in New York City of English and Scottish descent. He was educated at The Taft School, Watertown, Connecticut, then enrolled as an English literature major at Harvard University. In 1942, he volunteered for the paratroopers before finishing his degree. He used his middle name while addressing his family in his letters to home rather than his first name, David.”...
>”From a wealthy and influential family, Webster could have arranged an officer's commission stateside, but he wanted to be a "grunt" to see and document the war from a foxhole. By most accounts, he did not like what he saw and had great disdain for Germany's audacity in creating the war.
>“He was the last of the surviving Camp Toccoa veterans who had fought in Normandy to be sent home after the surrender of Nazi Germany. When he finally was discharged in 1945, he returned to work as a reporter for the Wall Street Journal and the Los Angeles Daily News.”
>”He married Barbara Jean Stoessell in 1952 and had three children.”
>”Webster's interest in aquatics eventually may have led to his demise, as he was lost at sea while shark fishing off the coast of Santa Monica on September 9, 1961.
As a different board on 4 would say, there are a lot of red flags there

If only Hitler gathered all the Jews in two cities and nuked them. That would have been the humane thing to do.

German soldier =/= nazi

>we beat the German invaders who offered us peace and the ability to retain our empire!
Holy shit the revisionism is insane. Have you EVER read any history that wasn't contained in a /pol/ infographic?
Head over to /his/, they love a good laugh.
Just kidding we already have a delusional stormnigger problem

Why do people here like war criminals so much?

Do it again bomber harris

Attached: IMG_1576.jpg (500x302, 73K)

>>deflecting
all I said was he's a fag irl like in the show bro, so no surprise. chill out

I will take this opportunity to elaborate, though. compare him to Speirs, some random fucking idiot and professional soldier. guy perfectly understands everything that's going on and how to act in the situation.
then compare him to the harvard educated writer. guy has no fucking clue what's going on or what to make of it and keeps getting surprised and having the situation affect him emotionally because he's so unstable, going so far as to brag about his lustful sadism and desire to murder more people, ironically engaging in exactly the same dehumanization (and racism, it should be noted) that he admonishes the targets of his hatred for engaging in.

I bet he had an IQ of 130 and the guy was still a legitimate retard who far as we can tell ended up getting himself eaten by sharks in his 40s
if I had met him irl, I would've beaten his ass

pic related, it's me

Attached: 47afd996765b73652d34b6810cd531bc.jpg (600x871, 88K)

Ah so you're one of the tankies infesting /his/ posing as some sort of centrist, got it.

you think the germans or the japanese would follow the pow rules back then

>Also, what kind of death camp pays people a wage?
Auschwitz unironically did

Attached: tone11.jpg (600x547, 143K)

>Head over to /his/

Only if they pledge loyalty to Annie the pregnant Jew

Attached: 261FBC65-0541-4635-A26E-FA126E38C6C9.jpg (687x1117, 654K)

>The 1950s. Long before interest in the Holocaust was rekindled by the Eichmann trial. Indeed Webster attempted to have his memoirs published during this period and no one was interested. It was only after Ambrose wrote Band of Brothers in 1992 that Webster’s own diary was finally published.
The diary was probably written on an Ipad.

Hahahahaha /pol/tards on life support.

Eins öl bitte :)

I'd suck his dick
no homo

>WASP
>educated
>courageous, with a sense of patriotic duty
>well-paid respectable job
>family man
Yep, none of that matches with the mestizo, Christian-LARPing uneducated cowardly shitposter NEET incel profile of the typical /pol9k/cel.
Truly he was a despicable and underachieving excuse for a man, unlike yourself and the other Wehrboos in this thread

Attached: 1549326980713.png (403x456, 154K)

>say that Germany instigated the war and was the aggressor
>so I must be a communist
Yikes

Attached: 1549399396953.png (322x400, 210K)

You're right user, we need another unavoidable war so the men of this generation have an opportunity to prove themselves in baptism by fire.

Attached: 2hd4diwmagm21.png (582x564, 295K)

>He used his middle name while addressing his family in his letters to home rather than his first name, David.”

That's traditionally quite common in well-off families.

Just watch the movie Gettysburg where Colonel Joshua Chamberlain is constantly bitching about his younger brother referring to him by his middle name, Lawrence.

better than living to the ripe old age of 90 only to die when your negress caretaker decides to ignore your calls for help while you gasp on the bed for air

>he was a fag
>accomplished many times what you ever will
>had a wife and three kids
Yeah user tell us how manly you are, and don't leave out how many Chinese cartoons you've watched you projecting faggot

Unironically Karl Dönitz, head of the Kreigsmarine. After his conviction at Nuremberg where he was one of the only high ranking officers not given the death penalty, he recieved letters from hundreds of Allied officers agreeing with him that the verdict was too harsh and he more or less fought completely honorably, and as they would have done.

/pol/ btfo

>In June 1951, Winters was recalled to active duty in the Army during the Korean War.[2]:256 He was ordered to join the 11th Airborne Division at Fort Campbell, Kentucky, but he was given six months to report and in this time he traveled to Washington, D.C. to speak to General Anthony McAuliffe, in the hope that he could convince the Army not to send him to Korea.[2]:256

Attached: 1513123178278.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

Germans mostly did, but only for westerner captives.

>>had a wife and three kids
truly incredible, what feats of man.

but you're right, maybe I should go kill me some germans too, mark down some accomplishments

Attached: plenum.jpg (1460x822, 278K)

Didnt he even shoot an american solder between the eyes for freaking out and tgreatening to run away

Wait a sec, isn't people getting away with war crimes supposed to be bad?

What do we all know now?

Nice projection, I thought Nazi haters would despise racism and classism.

Oh thats right, you're all a bunch of jews.
You don't like any of these men you post, you're just happy they killed nazis.

yea dude but nazis did evil stuff so the us can be like the nazis don't you get it?

this entire Thread is like the comment section under every TIK video on youtube

Attached: 4L_ZTloMJyi.jpg (233x423, 56K)

Attached: P-47 strafing a Tiger tank.webm (576x360, 644K)

>They struck the first blow and paid for it dearly.
You mean like arriving in someone's shores unannounced with an entire fleet and telling them if they dont open up for trade you'll level the city

Just about every Easy Company member since Band of Brothers came out has said at one point or another that they regret nothing.

Unlike that incel faggot the people Webster fought shot back and weren't unarmed. This edgelord did what he did knowing that the worst thing he could face was a cozy Yurocuck-inspired "prison cell" that is bigger and more comfortable than my uni dorm room. With Wifi

...but seriously if there was another World War you'd probably change your tune after seeing your closest friends blown to bits, and realize only too late why our grandfathers, for the most part, never talked about what they did or saw. And why almost all fathers who have seen combat and stared at death do everything in their power to keep their kids from following in their footsteps. Psychological trauma and lifelong suffering are a poor trade for a right of passage.
Also you'd probably be a loser in any eventuality so I don't know why you think a war would change anything for you (:

Why was he afraid to fight some poorly equipped gooks?

>this entire Thread is like the comment section under every TIK video on youtube

Not enough Confederate pregnant Anne Frank posting

Attached: 8CA5093C-CA7F-4461-A3AD-006FB0223434.png (1200x1200, 949K)

what are they supposed to say lol?
"yea my entire 90 year life was a lie. 1488 hitler did nothing wrong"

they won't say shit even if they think different

DELETE THIS

Tiger tank with literally 1 Horsepower

Born in New York City.
Educated in Watertown Connecticut.
Attended HARVARD university.
From a Wealthy and Influential family, but WANTED to be a grunt.
LAST of the surviving Camp Toccoa veterans to be sent home.
When he returns he gets a job at the Wall Street Journal.
Gets “Lost at Sea” 16 years later.
Despite being a combat veteran, and reporter from a major newspaper, and a Harvard graduate, his Journals only get published decades after his death, and they support the current Holocaust story when they do get published.
All of the above are red flags for people who might have been in the OSS or other Intelligence business.

did the horse lived?

Why is there only two columns of tracers if it's a P-47?

>Also you'd probably be a loser in any eventuality so I don't know why you think a war would change anything for you (:

I don't know man. Grant started out as a business owner about to default on his debts when the Civil War began. His shitty luck is such a meme that even Ken Burns made fun of it.

>a failure in all but marriage and war

I FUCKING HATE THIS GODDAMN JOKE SO MUCH
A HORSE HAS FAR MORE THAN 1 HORSEPOWER EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS THIS
IT'S MORE LIKE 13-15 HP

>Digby then noticed the chaplain pinned down by enemy fire while trying to cross the street to get to injured soldiers. Digby got to him and said "Don't worry about the bullets, I've got an umbrella".
What a mad lad.

Attached: 1552021562363.gif (280x250, 2.58M)

>because I take the word of a decorated veteran who actually fucking saw evidence of the Holocaust with his own eyes
>I must be Jewish
Sure, that makes total sense

>I thought Nazi haters would despise racism and classism
I would hate it if he used his class to get out of serving, but I admire him because he did the opposite.
>racism
It's fine to be any race, as long as you're a good person.
It is not fine to be a delusional mestizo LARPing as a nordic Aryan calling for a genocide like most of /pol/...which makes said person not good and probably insane.
It's so fucking tiresome to read these edgelord posts every day, while knowing that based on the meetups and flags the poster is in all likelihood a mixed-race incel who would be among the first to swing if Day of the Rope every took place. I mean, that level of denial has got to be a diagnosable mental condition aside from the obvious Asperger's

>germany gets divided
>the longest period of peace in europe in the recorded history

mere coincidence

t. faggot, who can't face the reality that not everyone is traumatized by every little thing that bothers them the way he is so he has to project

people are built different and enjoy different things. some enjoy sitting in their onesie laughing at reddit memes while drinking a soi latte to not upset their stomach. some enjoy war and murder.

Attached: 81nuwv4WGzL._AC._SR360,460.jpg (360x460, 23K)

Whatever plane it was, it was probably fitted with gun pods, .50 doesn't make those plumes

>Born in New York City.

So?

>Educated in Watertown Connecticut.

So?

>Attended HARVARD university.

So?

>From a Wealthy and Influential family, but WANTED to be a grunt.

Oliver Stone did the same thing.

>LAST of the surviving Camp Toccoa veterans to be sent home.

So?

>When he returns he gets a job at the Wall Street Journal.

Lots of Wall Street Journal writers back then were vets.

>Gets “Lost at Sea” 16 years later.

So?

>Despite being a combat veteran, and reporter from a major newspaper, and a Harvard graduate, his Journals only get published decades after his death, and they support the current Holocaust story when they do get published.

They weren't published because the United States was trying to remold West Germany into an ally against the Soviets and what he wrote was regarded as potentially incendiary.

>All of the above are red flags for people who might have been in the OSS or other Intelligence business.

He wasn't OSS. OSS weren't assigned to regular combat units.

>his Journals only get published decades after his death, and they support the current Holocaust story when they do get published
Maybe because the Holocaust, you know, actually fucking happened.
It's not like there were tens of millions of soldiers who all wanted to publish their memoirs at once after the war, only to get rebuffed by the inundated publishers. No, it's clearly a Jewish forgery, just like everything else you don't like.
Christ I wish I was a stormfag. Anything inconvenient I could just dismiss, and never ever have to grow as a person or change my worldview. If ignorance is bliss then you retards must be absolutely ecstatic all the time :)

Because they probably weren't? Where does this meme that one Hitler youth division engaged in the normandy invasion somehow means that every german fighting in normandy was under 15 years old? It was 1944 not 1945. There was still 19 to 20ish year adults left for germany to toss into the meat grinder.

webster was a racist

that makes no sense

kill yourself lmao

based. only good german is a dead german

Fake news

>making a compass out of his uniform buttons
Is this the thing where they included a tiny compass on the underside of the buttons for this very situation?

>muh nazis

based post and 100% agreed

Webster’s CV is that of a spook.
Harvard was were OSS and other intelligence officers were recruited and still are.
Wealthy family from Connecticut is also a description of the Bush family.
Airborne units are one area were intelligence officers are trained. Think British SAS and T.E. Lawrence, who was definately a spook.
Being lost at Sea, is a good way to dissapear, if you need to leave and take on a new identity for other types of spook work, since there’s no body to be found or questioned.

Reading war books doesn't make you tough and won't help you be any less of a beta bitch if a war every comes.
Lucky for you those "faggot[s], who can't face the reality that not everyone is traumatized by every little thing that bothers them the way he is so he has to project," who killed in some cases scores of enemies and in most cases WERE traumatized, had the good sense to create a better, more peaceful future where we don't have to worry about having to die thousands of miles away like maggots under a blowtorch.
In other words, you'll never have to face what they faced and get exposed as a hollow boasting incel NEET... so you can go right on being an armchair warrior on a Laotian autism treatment symposium. You should thank these "faggots" who did kill and survive the war(s) and who did get PTSD, but you won't because they ironically created a future so wonderful that you can remain completely ignorant of what they had to endure to get you here.

>implying Junger either wasn't the 1 in 1,000 human who can go through that without lasting psychological consequences
>or (more likely) he neglected the all the times he woke up screaming in the middle of the night, or ducked every time he heard a car backfire
Yeah nah, you're a pretend tryhard armchair warrior

t. has zero evidence and is now grasping at straws

>h-his resume k-kinda looks like a spies!
yikes!

I think they just included a magnet under it, or made part of one of the buttons metal and you can do it yourself magnet with a jar of water and a stick

Verpiss dich du eitriger Pimmel.

Attached: 1550787082914.jpg (828x898, 118K)

Against Germans?

>Webster’s CV is that of a spook
Sounds like your tinfoil hat needs readjusting, especially since I know that next you're going to insist that he faked his own death to help fake the Holocaust. Please tell me that's not where you're going

>magnet with a jar of water and a stick
how the fuck does that make a compass

>i wouldn't g-get ptsd because I'm tough... i e-enjoy war!
literally every tacticool cowadoody keyboardfaggot says this

you don't know how you'll react under fire until you're under fire.

>float magnet on stick
>it points towards magnetic north
it's not rocket surgery

>I don't know man. Grant started out as a business owner about to default on his debts when the Civil War began
NEETs don't even have anything to default on

Ich möchte diesen Teppich nicht kaufen.

Attached: Bild 6.png (297x208, 83K)

Hes got a point though. Sure, that guy your answering is probably a beta cuck, but there are men out there that arent "traumatized" by warfare. Some men are made for war (psychologically speaking). They are the ones that stay calm in stressful situations.

Example: Have you ever experienced a bad car crash?
I have and let me tell you, the 3 others I was in the car with were literally in shock. I handled the situation much better. Not saying Im a badass that doesnt get traumatized, but Im not going to lie, Im not gonna be the one kid in the trenches that gets a nervous breakdown after a few artillery rounds hit nearby.

>americans are people

>these people are in this thread RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1519794627379.png (1000x800, 285K)

Just more reason for that fiery baptism.

Explain Vietnam and the neoliberals continually sending generations to die around the world

's scho recht

>gets shot
>cries

If he was still alive you'd consider him a nazi

>one soldier corrupted by money and media outweighs all the history we know.

ok pal.

I'm the Syrian

Some British soldiers had special buttons sewn on their uniforms that could be used to make a compass.
It was made from two special buttons and maybe a third piece.
Current British button compasses are just small and conseslable, and made to be safe to swallow.

Attached: 5FCF6A65-B758-45AF-AAF3-D2782D0719E1.jpg (800x599, 33K)

Attached: 1520083555150.jpg (1400x947, 234K)

Go climb yourself a mountain or something on your own and break a leg. You're not going to be crying because it doesn't help you get out of the situation. Maybe you go into shock for a few minutes but that passes.
MALES who cry for themselves are unironically not men.

Based mongoloid

everybody has a breaking point, you just don't know yours yet.

if you haven't been in a comparable situation to war, you can't say you'd be alright during it. Car crash isn't the same as being fired at in anger

Why would the stick align north
What if you put the button at a skewed angle, you can't know beforehand which direction the stick should go

>Im not gonna be the one kid in the trenches that gets a nervous breakdown after a few artillery rounds hit nearby.
you say that until you're subjected to a thousand-gun eight hour long barrage

>hurr durr some people aren't affected by war
Yes these are called psychopaths. The average persion has an aversion to killing other people
There's thousands of accounts of people getting captured because they got surprised by a bigger enemy group without either ever firing a shot

>you say that until you're subjected to a thousand-gun eight our long barrage
And you speak from experience I take it.

>you just don't know yours yet.
I know my breaking point very well actually. Im 31 years old and Ive seen and lived alot of things.

One thing I can promise you is that to paraphrase the very same guy in OP's pic:

>You have to accept that youre already dead
Trauma is a choice. Id be more stressed out about patrolling an Iraqi street, fearing an IED, than finding myself in a foxhole cowering from an artillery barrage.

Hey Yea Forums you still got your morphine?

Attached: tfwnosizzuahs.jpg (591x543, 133K)

Attached: 1547814928548.jpg (600x1066, 45K)

Being fired at in anger isn't dangerous if you're with your unit and you understand what's going on and what you're doing. People act like these are intrinsically traumatizing, they're just not. They're stressful maybe, if you have to endure it for weeks or even months at a time and that can literally destroy your brain physically, and being blasted with explosives also physically damages your brain and causes psychological problems, but those are different issues. You get traumatized from a lack of sense of control, which you don't get if you're a good soldier in a well-lead unit. You're already prepared for people, and yourself, to panic, get injured, and die. That is normal, and you know how to act when it happens, so you do not get confused or shocked by it.

>if you're no a literal woman you're an edgy tryhard
What kind of fucking bubble do you live in man, where not only have you never experienced shit but nobody you know has either?

>which you don't get if you're a good soldier in a well-lead unit
Because all warfare is small squads doing tiny home invasion tier operations

>Because all warfare is small squads
Yeah, pretty much?

well, the way compasses work is that one side of the magnetized needle is always attracted to magnetic north and the other side is repulsed, so it'll always align the same direction...

Attached: WW1_Trench_Warfare.jpg (2048x1536, 818K)

Not him, but if you think that warfare today is (or will be in WW3) 2 year long trench warfare, youre very much mistaken.

If WW3 were to break out, it would be the American version of Blitzkrieg. Very loud, very fast, very deadly, but over before you know it. You wont sit in a foxhole cowering like an animal from a 2 hour barrage. Youll be walking down a hill and get hit with an accurate missile.

>If WW3 were to break out, it would be the American version of Blitzkrieg. Very loud, very fast, very deadly, but over before you know it. You wont sit in a foxhole cowering like an animal from a 2 hour barrage. Youll be walking down a hill and get hit with an accurate missile.

If WW3 were to break out, it would be over in 30 minutes with a substantial amount of all human life exterminated.

Modern warfare m8
WW1 was a special kind of hell. Possibly the closes you could actually get to hell on earth for the first few months, at least on that scale. People who endured that got such intense 'PTSD' in shell shock that they lost motor functions from the brain damage. An environment so intense humans literally couldn't function in it for prolonged periods of time.

OSS were trained or at least sometimes trained with regular army units.
While I’m not sure about whether OSS personel would have been planted in regular army units, in the Btish armed forces, people like T.E. Lawrence were planted as regular low rank enlisties and recruits, were they hid while doing intelligence and sabotage work.

Obviously were being realistic and assuming that both the West and East would have developed anti-ICBM missiles in the near future. Rendering nukes essentially worthless.

You could've easily signed up at any point during the last 20 years and did multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Why didn't you, if you crave that "fiery baptism" (lol) so much?

Oh yeah it's cause you're a tryhard edgy wannabe-boot keyboard-warrior faggot trying to brag about how you wouldn't get PTSD in a war you've never been to. Cringe as fuck my man.

So they were men even though they got traumatized?

Yeah 'cuz the first thing they did when WW2 broke out was just start gassing each other.
People are actually capable of exercising restraint even in total war. It's when they enter into new forms of warfare that things tend to degenerate to the worst-possible outcomes.

Not him, but patrolling a hillside isnt warfare. Its being an occupation force.

Why would I want to go play policeman for people who hate me in the middle east, getting blown up by IEDs to accomplish pointless goals? Maybe if we were bringing back true imperialism I'd be up for it, but the current half-in-half-out state is pointless.

Anti-ICBM technology is a meme. It works against a few missiles maybe. But 300? 1,000? 2,000? Many of them MIRVs mind you. Even if only 5% of a 300 missile barrage (at least 15 warheads) managed to get through, it would be a death sentence for millions of people.

>getting bombed by IEDs and shot at by insurgents isn't war
Go say that to any vet and get your teeth punched out you edgy /pol/ kiddie

Not like they can help it when their brains are being literally, physically destroyed by it.

Different when a healthy brain engages in hysteria to avoid harmless situations that cause mild discomfort.

>everyone who had PTSD after WW1 only did so because of actual artillery impact shockwaves

>Why would I want to go play policeman for people who hate me in the middle east, getting blown up by IEDs to accomplish pointless goals
Because you're the one trying to tell me how hard you are and how much you enjoy war.

Why the fuck would you care about the ideals of the war if you enjoy it? You don't need ideals as a reason to fight because you enjoy it! Only soft pussies care about that shit, you should be rearing to go.

autismo

Ah yes, nothing says "Im a war vet", like punching a person who mocks your poor life choices after spending 2 tours patrolling and babysitter oil refineries.

Said it to my buddy while he was in hospital for a few months from getting shot in afghanistan before returning to his unit. He agreed but still wanted to return to his bros 'cuz that's what soldiers are like.

Maybe americans are different though. Your army is all poor "volunteers" who had little other choice, guess you gotta find some lies to tell yourselves about how important the shit they're just doing to escape poverty is while they're off engaging in unprovoked wars of aggression, illegal occupations, and just generally performing meaningless war crimes to fulfill the fantasies of some domestic politician seized by fits of madness. How's that patriot act goin' for 'ya, btw?

Textbook arguing right here
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

I assure you that you are edgy

Excellent for garrison, poor in the field

>i'm retarded
based

>Why the fuck would you care about the ideals of the war if you enjoy it?
Same reason I'm not out there gunning down people in the streets, bro.
>You don't need ideals as a reason to fight because you enjoy it!
Why not?

you must have very delicate skin, to bleed so easily

That was kind of clever. But crying is actually healthy in moderation, regardless of gender.

Sorry we cant all just say "a soldier will punch you" and pretend that were debating as opposed to shitposting.

The Iraq war took less time than the preparation for DDay. Since then the US soldiers are glorified mall cops getting exploded by IEDs.

Thats not war. Thats occupying.

/his/ is the least humorous board on this site, please go back

Trump is a jew lover though. Literally not a nazi

Attached: Trump golan heights israel jew zionist.png (619x162, 15K)

Next up:
Crimea is rightfully Russian clay because they conquered it, Oh wait nevermind...

They were paratroopers, all volunteers. I bet everyone of them would fight for their country again, even if they didn't believe in the holocaust. Germany declared war on the USA, 100% of them would fight even if they believed anti-Semitic nonsense...in fact, some of them may have been anti-Semites during the war. It was about fighting for THEIR country. So, if you think that they wouldn't fight because of revisionist history nonsense I'm quite sure you are wrong.

SEETHING tranny worshiper

Attached: gay nazis3.jpg (411x555, 40K)

>us 101st fought bc muh antisemitism
hahahah fucking hell
no, they fought for their country being fucking based, even in the shows they had no clue what the camp was all about when finding one.
fucking american education.

based harvard educated webster making the /pol/tards absoluting seething with rage

The Dresden bombing never happened

but it should have

Attached: muhdresden3.jpg (3975x5000, 3.59M)

But German soldier = gay

Attached: gay nazis4.jpg (636x382, 47K)

MEIN GOTT IT'S ANNUDAH DRESDEN

Attached: wewuzlosers.jpg (2242x1320, 392K)

>literally remake of a meme :/ i mean, it might be funny, but the fact someone, again, just copied and polarised it, nah, gimme oc or fuck off.

The 12th SS Hitler Youth Division mostly fought the Canadians and British, and most of them were 17-19 at this time. The American's mostly fought German Divisions that were worn out from the Eastern Front or made up of Volks Deutsche. If anything, the soldiers they fought were likely of an older average age then themselves. This is just for the Normandy Campaign though. In the Ardennes they likely fought some young SS fellows, but they would have almost certainly been volunteers, diehard nazi's, so fuck 'em.

Lmao get a load of this cuck rage

nuts

based goy

he fought so that our countries could be invaded by browns and blacks
fuck him, he's a traitor

Zee Germans?

Attached: tumblr_m1bd8xUa5r1qi0ryko6_r1_250.gif (245x150, 462K)

MODS ARE FAGS

Holy shit someone deleted my post.

well it was D-Day and all the rules went out the window. Speirs was ordered not to take prisoners because they'd slow him down.

Then you throw in anyone parachuting in even if caught in trees or injured was shot instantly

So.. no one was really taking prisoners when parachutes became involved.

>this thread

Attached: 1495976223002.jpg (1000x823, 379K)

ICH SAGTE BIER NICHT ABWASSER

I interviewed winters in highschool before he died. Total quaker. But with Nazi's

"Fuck Nazis" Colonel Winters

THE WAR WAS ON A BREAK

WHAT'S THE GODDAMN HOLD UP MR SOBEL

Fucking americans. If only they'd stayed out of this shit all the way back during WW1.

You know, things like these make me glad the West is dying. Fucking Anglos deserve it so bad.

Post the full interview faggot

What is this?

Attached: vlcsnap-00069.png (768x432, 344K)

bratwurst in deine sauerkrut

>be me, le small polish boy
>grandpa, tell me a war story
>grandson, one day germans captured my whole squad
>told us, anyone who sucks our dick will be released, others will be killed by a firing squad
>what did you do grandpa?
>they killed me

You want to see the interview I did in highschool for a highschool paper...

I....I.... This is so fucking weird man

post it

Is... this like some weird homosexual pedophile literary fetish going on?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PRIVATE PYLE?

Not the guy you are responding to, how up your own ass must you be. People care about Winters, not you, trust me. After you post the Winter's interview you could kill yourself, not a one of us would care. Please get over yourself.

Harsh, but true.

you do realize I can read the time markers right. So if you are going to fake double post you should wait more than the minimum required time.....

Also I'm the full interview would have my name on it. If I gave you anything but the full interview you'd keep splurging out anyways.

this
was not me
if your name is on it, then don't post it
and Yea Forums isn't as edgy as some would wish it to be
anonymity does not mean the death of the individual

Wow, you're not just pretending to be this retarded, huh?

DAS BESTE
youtube.com/watch?v=-4hF_Dw8apw

Attached: 2fa8eb1b561609c100bd38da6ef4ce3c.jpg (360x209, 17K)

very little chance they'd do all that just to make sure 10 year old tranny boys have the right to dance in gay bars half naked for money

nice