The Last Jedi is hated so mu-

>The Last Jedi is hated so mu-

Attached: official.png (726x436, 163K)

>from the official star wars site.

>Rogue One being that low

Attached: 1520167641716.jpg (668x617, 45K)

Return of the Jedi should be lower. Fucking teddy bears

What are these meme numbers? So TFA is on par with the prequels all of a sudden?

A New Hope is the best one. Only plebs disagree.

Yeah and what you think people want the incel vote on a bongo site?
Rogue One is legitimately horrible even for star wars

>new hope only 7
Discarded

Attached: IMG_20190319_092941.jpg (742x560, 56K)

4% of people voted Rogue One as their favorite star wars films
2% voted The Phantom Menace
2% voted The Force Awakens
1% voted Attack of the Cclones
14% voted The Last Jedi

Did you even watch it? It's a great movie and isn't even a Star Wars movie.

It's aged terribly and isn't even "good", it's a mediocre flick. Stop overrating trash.

A New Hope deserves to be much higher at least around 50% and Solo wasn't that terrible to begin with.

welp. clearly 14% of the people voting are complete retards.

probably trump supporters.

t. Pleb

>It's a great movie
>literally has tons of reshoots and garbage acting, editing, effects
Did you even watch it, it was fucking forgettable shit with a slew of boring characters and a fourth meme movie about a death star.

>not a star wars movie
>panders to the lowest common denominator star wars fan service

It was terrible. The fucking prequels are 100000s of times better.

Take your nostalgia glasses off kiddo
Solo is 100% trash my dude

We will have to agree to disagree

Attached: pipe cunt.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

Take of your pleb glasses first you pleb

what is going on here

You're the one acting like a new hope is a fucking kinography or something when it's fucking star wars it's a 7/10 at best. its overrated

Fake. Rmpire & Revenge are proven facts thou.

>F-f-f-f-f-f-f-ake
No it isn't fake, cope and have sex

1. Empire
2. Revenge
3. The Last Jedi

Darts player Kevin Painter (in blue) was unhappy having lost to Justin Pipe. Pipe angered him even more by celebrating pretty aggressively. Pipe took exception to Painter's moaning and called him a cunt.

Attached: pipe dance.webm (640x360, 1.27M)

based pipe

Whatever you say Kennedy.

absolutely based

empire strikes back
the last jedi
revenge of the sith

is the correct ranking

Which SW films are better than it

Where's Solo?

Also this is probably just contrarians, there's nothing about the Last Jedi that makes it better than Rogue One, Empire Strikes Back, A New Hope or Revenge of the Sith. Hell, even Return of the Jedi, for all its issues, is better.

>no jedi main characters
Normies wont see it as proper star wars

Good to see that manbabies are still crying over The Last Jedi because it went against their headcanon and autistic expectations. It was a good movie. Get over it.

Attached: 1539092449317.jpg (249x249, 41K)

Based
NPC

What made it good user?

Not really tho. In patrician circles V is considered one of the great achievments in American cinema and one of the best American movies ever. The reason? The directing is literally flawless. Other star wars movies cant even compete here.

>ROTS in second place

Kinda based. It should be in first, but this is acceptable.

I am also glad that TFA is so low. Fuck anyone who likes that peice of shit film. TFA is the worst in the series. I can't believe it got higher than AOTC and is tying with TPM on here. People have such shit taste.

KYS Retard. ROTJ is underrated as fuck.

ANH is the worst of the 6 films though. It's aged very badly.

>The Last Jedi over A New Hope
Hahahaha oh no no no look at this shill

It fails in quite literally every aspect of filmmaking

sorry, i think you meant to say excels in quite literally every aspect of filmmaking

rookie mistake

>official.png

Attached: 1513316939002.jpg (360x360, 54K)

>shills still damage controlling the last turd
For what purpose? Just focus on Marvel and those new Fox IPs dudes, Star Wars is dead everybody has moved on already

It's just Rian Johnson on his usual shitpost tirade, ignore him.

A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back are the only good ones. All the rest should be at zero.

How old is this? Where's Solo? After Solo, I'm not sure anyone really cares anymore.

Cringe

Bad taste.

Nostalgia fag simpleton.

Post the whole article, user. That was a poll made to DISNEY WORKERS, no biased at all.

It gets a bump because it's the latest one released and Solo doesn't exist I guess.

Liking any Star Wars film is a sign of poor taste, but liking any besides the first two indicates a complete lack of taste.

Right. Anyone taking these numbers seriously failed high school math.

AotC > TLJ because even for all its faults, it still has:

Detective Obi-wan
Taun We
Aayla Secura
Shaak Ti
Asteroid chase and seismic bombs
Dooku
Some of Coruscant nightlife

The backbone of the script is still strong, just needs better polish.

I don't even give a shit what non fans think. I don't even take you seriously.

Imagine 11 Star Wars fans in a room discussing their favorite movie in the franchise. 8 people in the room like the OT the best. Most agree that Empire was the best of the trilogy, but one person each makes a case for ANH and ROTJ. The other three are millennials who just love the prequels and they all agree ROTS is their favorite.

Then the door opens and two humongous faggots walk in, having just finished sucking each others dicks and each swallowing a large load of cum. Neither one really like Star Wars at all and never did, but one of them cites the metacontextual commentary in The Last Jedi and the other is a Reylo fag who jerks off to Kylo with no shirt on.

These two faggots vote for The Last Jedi and don't even bother rating any of the other movies. Thus, you have results that look like OP's retarded poll.

>I was disappointed that this movie didn't live up to my expectation, therefore absolutely everything about it is bad.

Are you six years old? How does it fail in every aspect? Even you hate the story, most of the technical stuff was fine. Or are you saying they didn't use the cameras correctly and stuff like that?

>looking at a survey only people that still heavily care about Star Wars aka retards took part in
How very convenient.

TLJ is the worst Star Wars flick but this is such a brainlet post both from a fan and film criticism angle

Anyone who thinks ROTS is best anything has no business thinking others have shit taste in film

>Imagine 11 Star Wars fans in a room discussing their favorite movie in the franchise.

Oh I am imagining it alright.

>8 obese gen X manchildren that still have their virginity intact like the OT the best. The most obese of them all agree that Empire was the best of the trilogy, but one senile member of the trisomy 21 generation makes a case for ANH and a stroke victim makes a case for ROTJ. The other three are ripped 6'11 millennial chads who just love the prequels and they all agree ROTS is their favorite, but comment between orgasms (they are constantly being sucked off by 10/10 Stacey's nonstop) on how based TPM is and all high five in agreeance at how comfy AOTC is.

This seems about right with the perception of the series in the real world, outside of /pol/

Based taste.

Shit taste.

Nice limp-wristed fantasy you have there, prequel tranny.

Careful now you might have a heart attack if you get worked up too much gramps.

>ANH 7%
>real world
Try again, discord shill

Everyone but delusional Gen X neckbeards realizes it's aged badly and doesn't join up with both the PT and ESB and ROTJ very well in a lot of ways.

Is there maybe a connection between you still living and you not being able to tie a proper knot because there's your limp wrists in a way? Huh, prequel tranny?

I actually liked the force awakens, despite it being a rehash. The acting from driver was really good. The movie still has Star Wars magic unlike TLJ

>tie a proper knot because there's your limp wrist

Aneurysm? Oncoming dementia? Alzheimer? I guess we'll never know.

OTfags voted for ESB, prequelfags voted for ROTS, and disneyfags voted for TLJ

Having a dick and waving it.

Whatever you say OTranny.

Disneyshills are an embarrassment

I genuinely can't comprehend how someone's favorite Star Wars flick would be The Last Jedi

It's almost like people have different taste. What a concept, right?

More like people have shit taste and think that just because something is superficially different from the rest that automatically makes it better.