Who is that?

Who is that?

Attached: 1KZ2s.jpg (1280x1422, 267K)

Why would they do this?

Dewey was busy being molested when they filmed this scene.

Dewey was getting raped by the producers at that time and they needed a double stunt

Why would they Dewey this?

Was MitM peak 90s familykino?

Imagine growing up and you're the kid who was the partially off-screen stand-in of a kid actually on TV.

>90s

If you ignore the constant sexual assault that took place then yeah it's a good watch

My guess is the actor has a twin or brother and they would switch them out for reasons related to labor laws

>The series was first broadcast on January 9, 2000, and ended its six-year run on May 14, 2006
1990 was 34 years ago.

>Malcom in the middle ended 21 years ago
Jesus

>twin
kid in the second frame looks nothing like Dewey

Kids are only allowed to work a certain amount of time per day. So you use stand-ins for scenes where you only see the back of the head or in this case the shoulder in the original 4:3 format. This way you don't take away work time from the real actor.

where did you pull an extra 5 years from?

>it's a zoomer doesn't know how the millennium worked episode

>they didnt need the dewy actor for that shot so they put a stand-in there.
>doesnt matter cant see him there because tv is 4:3
>fast forward to 2019, everyone has widescreen tv 16:9
>now you can see dewys stand-in
4chans userbase is truly vast superior in intellect to reddits'.

>t. Frankie Muniz
bro it's your costar and a standin in a tv show you were shooting

>5 years ago was 12 years ago

Attached: 1544366964105.jpg (550x366, 47K)

wtf I never heard of this

show was made for 4:3 aspect ration but they now released in widescreen showing more on the sides of what should not be seen

its become sort of a meme by now

I don't get why they do this shit.
On the HD version of friends where it's widescreen you can 100% blatantly see it's a stand-in actor they're talking to since before they were off screen and now you can see them.

JUST USE THE FUCKING ACTUAL ACTORS.
They fucking well get paid enough.

>it's been several centuries since MitM

they weren’t meant to be seen idiot, that’s why cameras have a 4:3 safe frame box on the viewfinder so they know what shit would be out of frame

Pretty certain it's common knowledge that they made shows for 4:3 format, and just used stand ins for people who wouldn't be seen anyways. This is done in a lot of shows. I remember Friends being one of the shows that did this the most.

>image of Friends with replacement Monica

what happened to the plate to the right of the jug?

Nigga I was born in '85 and I'm 34 ,wtf

Finally a legit use for deep fakes, someone needs to replace all the stand in face’s with the actor’s

For the billionth time: It was shot in widescreen but mastered and edited for 4:3 aspect ratio.
Whoever got the original film rolls and transferred them to digital never got the memo apparently.

If you are 34 you should have gotten the joke
t. 33 year old.

I was born in '89 and I turn 30 this year.

You is wrong sir.

>double stunt

Attached: lowwwl.jpg (1280x1422, 157K)

unironically my first thought, he was too busy being fucked and sucked

Why do you think Muniz makes that face in the bottom picture?

And no one believes you until it’s to late

You can tell these shots were filmed on different days because the lighting is different as well.

Attached: rachelgif1.gif (570x321, 3.82M)

Bryan Cranston was raping Dewey at the time

No it didnt

Way until they discover all the obvious tng standins in the 1080p version.

Attached: malcom in the middle.png (1683x727, 232K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x474, 48K)

>smaller role actors
fucking Craig

I couldn't tell you either

Attached: frankie-muniz-dwts-1.jpg (2000x1114, 205K)

that's a good larp

F

Didn't say it was a particularly good twin.

Real reason: too expensive to have all the actor on set when they're not even going to have a speaking role or fully be in the shot

Head canon reason: Dewey pays kids who kinda look like him to take his place so he can get some alone time and the family does pay enough attention to him to notice

Kids can only work so many hours on set. He could be the lighting stand in.

No one would recognize dewey, he looks completely different now and he even tweets MITM memes sometimes. This isn't dewey.

also wiki says dewey is an only child, unless hollywood is controlling what is on wikipedia but they have integrity

fuck off jew

Bryan actually protected him from the satanic pedos

I just looked him up, and he looks exactly the same, only bigger.

>when you give yourself brain injury just to forget the rapes

rip dewey

Body double used to meet the California laws preventing child actors from working more than certain number of hours per day.

Attached: 1291518762054.png (500x500, 96K)

This and the actors resistance to doing anything with acting is the only "evidence" that he got raped. Why is it always taken at face value

Occams razor. The minimum assumption when it comes to Hollywood is that they raped dem kids.

Maybe his butt huts

From what?

Attached: 1524291026956.jpg (310x310, 33K)

Attached: blü.png (1280x1422, 3.03M)

Its most likely due to labor laws around minors. Which is why they often use twins so they can get away with filming longer hours.

>showing more on the sides of what should not be seen
post examples

dewey's split alter ego due to mkultra programming

Not saying anything about this Dewey meme but s far as jews controlling wikipedia you can bet your ass they are

AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: images - 2019-03-22T005933.015.jpg (642x477, 26K)

dewey's severance

what in a tarnation...

Attached: Big Breasted asian.gif (286x209, 3.41M)

>twin
It's called a stand-in you baka

Aren’t there laws on the books that prevent parasite parents from spending their child star’s money?

That is probably Billy Prescott, Dewey's doppleganger who Dewey would use for money days and i guess standing in for when he was getting raped.

No, or else no parent would get their child into acting.

>i'm not going to say what show i was on
>proceeds to give details that narrow it down to a single possible show
Definitely fake// irl larp.

Nigger, I was born in ‘84 and I am indeed 35!

Yewed

Me too, are you worried about becoming a Boomer? Personally I've embraced it and am going to look at lawnmowers this weekend

Attached: 1552513911930.jpg (600x856, 101K)

>1931 was 22 years ago.
Where did the time go?

Attached: clkf%2Cbamboo%2Cwhite%2C210x230-pad%2C210x230%2Cf8f8f8.1.jpg (210x230, 7K)

>irl larp

Those tiddies are named Fuko

The entire first season was filmed in the 90s, it just aired on TV during the year 2000, that’s why in Season 2 all the kids look 3 years older

Underrated post

When Francis is apologizing to Dewey(Dewey is in the bathroom taking shits because he got a parasite) you can see the fucking camera man

Looks like some midget with good traps

Stewie (Formerly Dewey)

What the hell is a butt hut?

Fuck. I need to retire.

Also saw this while I was watching a first season episode of 24

all kinds of shit are different, check out all the trinkets in the background

the deweyganger

DEEPEST LORE

Here’s a funny one

Attached: A4B843DF-C023-410C-BB49-390C002300FD.jpg (640x321, 22K)

>1933 was yesterday
fuck, we had it all

Why wouldn't they just do a closer cut on Malcolm's face so Dewey wouldn't even be in the shot?