Who got the worst ending?

Who got the worst ending?
>Sara
>Harry
>Marion
>Tyrone

Attached: requiem-for-a-dream_a-G-8032968-0.jpg (330x488, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2BtZY3z72jY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sara.

Sara had already lived most all of her life though in presumably happier times. The other three got everything cut short, although they could have potentially bounced back I doubt it

Harry and sara

Marion and Tyrone will be fine. Harry and sara can't recover

Me

Tyrone's ending sucked ass purely because he took shit just trying to help out Harry, guy did nothing wrong and was just being a good bro

I always took it as a happy ending with Marion. She's hugging the only thing she really cares about in the end and now she has an excellent way to get it cheap. Bleak, but when it comes to addiction, she couldn't have been happier.

I guess Sara was the most innocent one so I feel like she got the worst end.

I know it looked like she had a lot of shit too in that scene!

Yeah as far as the addiction goes it's good, but she still has to go through that every time to get back on the high. Imagine being "forced" to have gay sex while a bunch of random women hoot and holler at you and some other druggie dude with a huge dildo up both of your asses.

They were partners dude.

Her ending was definitely the hardest to watch because of her innocence along with those fucking scenes of them shocking her head off

>Ass to Ass.
That's the most serious and fucked up part of the movie, yet I always giggle when I hear that.

right but if your partner has permanently fucked himself up without seeking any help that doesn't mean you're obligated to sacrifice yourself for him. Partnerships like that should last as long as you are bother in a relatively stable shape to stay partners

if all you do is compare who had the worst ending here you missed the whole point of the movie
i bet you people also post on reddit and say Requiem is like a horror movie to you and it's a great film you never want to see again
fucking virgin retards

Don't be so autistic

I didn't laugh at that part but I did laugh when Harry gets into the doctors office and the fucking face the doctor makes when he reveals his arm. The movie definitely made me feel in the wrong for laughing though, the ending hits pretty fucking hard in that way

cringe

I just wanted to have some film discussion you fucking faggot, no one is stopping you from discussing any other part of the film in this thread except yourself

Only true bit of comedy is when the mailman says
>Goldfarb yeah yeah, believe me when I get I'll come running

what the fuck even is this post?

Marion's ending gives me a boner everytime I think about it

This is Aronofsky's weakest film right?

check'd

Attached: 1541654184272.jpg (916x963, 445K)

Noah

Oh yeah.

Why were all the characters so 2D? I couldn't bring myself to care about any of them, except Sara.

Reminder the fountain is his best movie

they're junkies
junkies are dumb and onedimensional

I'm not really sure you were supposed to care about any of them, it's more of an observation
as well as this

Also, all the performances except Connelly and Burstyn were terrible.

From "best" to worst ending:

>Tyrone
>Marion
>Sara
>Harry

>they're junkies
>junkies are dumb and onedimensional
One of the best post I've read on this thread.
Fuck the movie serioiusly,
It's a movie about junkies and their inane bullshit.

>Shit you got a white dri- Oh Fuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=2BtZY3z72jY

Based

Eventually; all that shit would have caught up with her with getting STD or something. The movie just ends with her not really hitting rock bottom yet like the others.