Robert pattison will be in the new Nolan movie

collider.com/robert-pattinson-christopher-nolan-movie-cast/

Lmao at people thinking he would deliver kino on par with upcoming tarantino, Denis and Scorsese movies. Look at the difference between the quality of the cast. Cringe.

Attached: images (28).jpg (739x415, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_French_Dispatch
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Women_(2019_film)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dead_Don't_Die_(upcoming_film)
indiewire.com/2017/11/denis-villeneuve-kicked-ridley-scott-off-blade-runner-2049-set-1201902005/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay

It's Green Lantern

Truly.

>he hasn't seen Good Time or Lost City of Z
Embarrassing, m8. Pattinson is a certified kino machine now.

>Implying tarantino is kino

Attached: 1528681874791.jpg (245x206, 14K)

this

Mediocre compared to the cast of the three directors I mentioned.

Pattinson was never bad, he was just in some shitty movies. It was obvious he knew they were bad and he was just doikg it for the money.

False. Pattinson could hang with any of the other three.

This. What trite garbage.

Actually took me a few beats to realise it was Pattinson in Lost City of Z. I saw his character first and foremost.

Honestly Nolan's casting so far seems inspired compared to the other three, unironically.

They have went for either big name "I am acting" kind of actors or ones beyond their prime. The Dune movie has Batista and mamoa, why are you really smug about this OP?

Debicki and Pattinson are kino. Denzel's son... not so much.

mite b cool

Pattinson is kino though
Who else /HYPE/ for High Life?

Pattinson is the kinoest young actor though, watch Cosmopolis and stop being a plebe

Wait debicki is in this as well? Seems like Nolan is going with a different cast than usual.

Meh. Claire Denis is a meme director.

Is that based on Delillo? I've seen parts of it but never read the book. Should I?

I know he was a memelord in Bandersnatch, but this kid was so good in The Revenant that I try to spread the word whenever kino young actors are mentioned. He acted circles around Leo (and the big guy acted circles around them both).

Attached: Will-poulter-mei-tao-02.jpg (1498x2000, 416K)

I've only seen PAttinson in that Cronenberg movie where he's in the limo and it was pretty good. Metropolosis or something.

He's too busy right now being studied by the British Army. They want to replicate his sharp eyebrows with their top soldiers and weaponize them.

>hating on Pattinson
you're the dumbest casual imaginable

watch Tarantino and Scorsese make their worst work yet with washed up boomers while Nolan keeps growing

Yeah among the four only 2 look promising i.e Dune and the Nolan movie. Between the two however only Nolan seems to be on a slightly different (and hopefully upward trajectory) path than usual.

Based as fuck
(What about Denis, Wes Anderson, Greta Gerwig and Jim Jarmusch's ensemble movies being made?)

Are you retarded? Scorcese and Villeneuve cast mostly meme actors.

Bravo!

Denis seema nice, the cast is very stacked.

Who's in WA, Gerwig and Jim movie?

If all of these are in 2020, it might be the best of this underwhelming decade.

>We want the Twillight audience
Get me Robert pattison asap. It's just like interstellar where they shoved that stupid redhead and catwoman for no good reason, they both suck but they were somehow popular for the fem audience

Pattinson is an absolute kino machine at the moment and the fact that he agreed to do the film with Nolan only gives me hope that Nolan has a great project on his hands.

The Lighthouse with Pattinson and Dafoe will be the Yea Forums film of 2019

>Most iconic actors of their gen are meme actors.
Cringe.
Just get over it already. All the directors you mentioned are working with sloppy seconds compared to Tarantino, Villeneuve and Scorsese.

If Nolan can make harry styles work, I don't know why he can't make a proven great actor like pattison work.

Wes: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_French_Dispatch
Greta: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_Women_(2019_film)
Jarmusch: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Dead_Don't_Die_(upcoming_film)

>Harry Styles in Dunkirk for getting that sweet pussy to watch a war movie

Nolan is a genius,he knows how to make money

>Most iconic actors of their gen are meme actors
Yes. De Niro is an absolute meme actor now, Pacino too. Been in nothing but literal garbage for decades. Dicaprio is the definition of a meme actor.

Pattinson seems like the few dudes who doesn't do movies because they're the right career move, but picks interesting projects instead. He's set for life with the Twilight money, so I trust his choices in film.

And he had a great performance of a true brit cunt, didn't stick out at all among the others. That's great casting.

Yes def. Harry might be secretly based. Even his solo music reminds me of early Rod Stewart shit, while the other 1D members are making soulless pop/r&b type shit.

Greta has a great cast but little women again, really? Is she doing anything different with this one?

Also Jarmusch movie seems to be the most promising. I always liked zombie comedies.

i wasn't expecting harry to be that good

Attached: DR7dQrWXkAEfa_L.jpg (153x173, 6K)

You are aware that Nolan can literally get anyone he wants? You are aware that Nolan basically has absolute freedom on a big budget Hollywood level?
Literally every film he ever made was big financial and critical success loved by the audience, every single one of them. Thinking he can't cast who he wants while being on the throne of Hollywood is just silly user

>the current state of Yea Forums
Nolan and Tarantino have zero (0) good films. Take notes, nigger.

Attached: 1549631597627.jpg (420x420, 146K)

Would have been a kino Pennywise

Only pleb faggots like you don't realize Pattinson has been very active in the small budget/indie film circuit for a decade. People who actually watch film don't even remember he was in Twilight anymore because he's been consistently in interesting projects for a long time.
kys

>quality of the cast

Attached: SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.gif (800x371, 183K)

Also forgot to mention. The only movie to look forward to next year is Zack Snyder's zombie movie but of course Yea Forums niggers don't have any discussions about it.

>dude why don't you talk about the Netflix zombie flick lmao
because I'm not a manchild

call me when Snyder makes an actual film, not kiddie capeshit and zombie flicks

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.jpg (1000x1000, 147K)

I don't like Pattison, he's just like Adam Driver, can't stand their pale faces. i guess they make middle aged roasties wet though

Harry Styles was good in Dunkirk, but I remember Nolan said he didn't even know him. i believe this is the work of his wife who is a producer on his films, she's casting these actors because she knows Nolan has mostly a male audience and they want to get women to watch his film. Of course they always do it in a shallow way by inserting this kind of celebs.

chamalet was a terrible casting decision for paul

>Kinoman's zombie flick
How did i not know about this? Tell me more, user.

The casting of Dunkirk was done by John Papsidera and Toby Whale. Then Harry auditioned for Nolan and went to talk to Nolan himself. A producer doesn't cast actors.
You're retarded.

Why do you think so

It's either a sci fi action kino or its bond. Unlikely to be bond i think. What are your thoughts, user?

>He thinks executive producers aren't involved in every aspects of the film including the casting

I literally make an Army of the Dead thread every week. People aren't discussing it yet because there haven't been major cast announcements etc

Whats wrong with Robert Pattison?

Are you a fucking faggot still dwelling on Twilight? That was like 15 years ago, kill yourself holy shit

LMAO the anger in this comment made me kek in public

Both casts are absolute trash?
What are you even trying to pull OP, you're a fucking pleb who only discusses this bare bones above capeshit directors

>Dude I only like Dishonest filmmakers like coen brothers, Fincher, Tarantino, PTA, Wes, Denis,Nolan, Etc...

He's not charismatic enough for the character. Same problem with young Kyle MacLaclan, he's a great actor, just not right for the role.

They really aren't
you're a fucking idiot
What is a casting director

Are you straight from /r/movies
Nolan can't direct worth a shit thats why he gets garbage actors

Not he guy you're replying to, but list your fav working filmmakers user. Genuinely curious.

>defending pattinson
You're the dumbest pseudo pleb casual imaginable

Stop being such a fucking chucklefuck who is cucked by memes, Pattinson is shit besides one fucking movie of his.

>he bought the dishonest meme
oh man then you should immediately hate your daddy Zack because he's literally doing a flick with the quintessential dishonest product shitting company that is Netflix

>lost city of Z
that was fucking trash

>What is a casting director
Someone employed by the producer you fucking stupid ass. You think producer just hire people and tell them to do what they want and take a sit back?

t. discordtranny

Sometimes they don't even sit back. Ridley Scott is the executive producer of BR2049 and he literally wasn't even on set, Villeneuve had absolute freedom in every aspect from the preproduction to the last step of post production.

indiewire.com/2017/11/denis-villeneuve-kicked-ridley-scott-off-blade-runner-2049-set-1201902005/

Zack Snyder, Terrance malick, woody allen, G.W Griffith, John ford, Bay to name a few.

>He told me right at the start he would give me all the space, all the freedom, he would step away and that would be my responsibility, and if I needed him, he would be at the other end of the line,”

>Tarantino
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Oh I'm not the guy you're debating, just thought I'd share this info

>Terrance
>G. W. Griffith
You clearly don't even know half of these directors and are literally repeating that meme pasta as your opinion like the braindead spineless NPC sheep you are

>Are you straight from /r/movies
>Nolan can't direct worth a shit thats why he gets garbage actors

Divorce your fantasy from reality lad. You may think his movies are garbage but they not only usually get acclaim but also do well at the box-office. That's why big name actors usually line up.

Guys like Pattison are basically set for life. The guy literally only chose obscure films post twilight and you think he is forced to chose the guy?

>caring about how many big name actors get cast in a movie
You have to go back

If you think pattinson is a bad actor you don't watch movies

Attached: 51zDhjpizyL.jpg (338x500, 50K)

>Look at the difference between the quality of the cast.
>Zendaya
>kino

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

I asked you for your fav WORKING filmmakers. Ford, Griffith are dead. You're critiquing my taste in film but you lack basic reading comprehension skills.
Also >Woody Allen
KEK

Leonardo Dicaprio, Margot Robbie, Brad Pitt are all plebs of the highest order and cannot make kino
Notice how they make Tarantino and Scorsese movies worse

Why do the directors keep casting them and self sabotaging if that's true

Brings in the box office bucks, who wants to see a movie with actual talent when you can watch mememan Samuel L Jackson say motherfucker!

>Snyder
>Bay
And you called the Coens dishobest, what a fag

I don't mind Pattinson but i can't see an other pretentious Nolan "gonna revolutionize cinema" memefest movie again where actually nothing substential happens but everyone in the movie is somehow frozen by the emotion.

A straight up redditor holy shit

ngl, testosteronepilled and based taste

>Bay
>dishonest
back to plebbit

>Samefagging this hard

>Snyder
>Bay
Absolutely based. Add Gibson and Zahler and you win the lottery.