Childhood favorite movies

Remember the Pokemon movie?
My sister and I cried when Ash got turned to stone. I remember it very vividly.

Pic related, my mom threw away all my childhood crap and so I've been buying it back from ebay. My Ancient Mew came a few days ago.

Attached: ancient mew1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.82M)

Ancient mew was feom pokemon 2000

...2000 was superiour btw

Pikachu, why won't you get in your pokeball?

>my mom threw away all my childhood crap and so I've been buying it back from ebay

Attached: 182EA8B0-0445-4E78-824C-B0ABAE1F2162.png (644x800, 15K)

No

i've got a few ancient mews, dad took me and my brother to see the first two movies several times. he collected the cards and wanted the 4 from the first movie

you were only meant to get one card with ticket

not many people came to see the movie the cinema was in a weird location

ticket women give me a boat load of the promo cards

these ones, ancient mew no one had becuase i think cinima employees thought it would be rare like charizard and swiped them

I bought one for £5 later

Attached: Qz6vH.jpg (900x1200, 427K)

>he collected the cards and wanted the 4 from the first movie
My dad won cards for the german premier which was on my birthday. It was one of the best days I had, but sadly they didn't give out the cards during it.

Ive sold my cards to the devil, and been trying to buy them back ever since

I remember when my brother sold my first edition holographic blastoise from the first booster set for 10 deutsche mark when we were on vacation.
Thinking about it still makes me fume.

Sold em for smack?
& how far have you come with your journey?

I have my ancient mew and the Egyptian god cards so far. I might buy a dark magician girl.

Attached: Darkmagiciangirl.jpg (1200x849, 502K)

shut the fuck up you decrepit old geezer, it’s not the 1800s anymore

Attached: 8C0A94D9-2BBE-430D-A87C-90A59F13602A.jpg (474x830, 76K)

>1st edition Basis set Alkazam
>trade it for Pidgeotto and some other trash cards to fainlly use my Pidgeot
I was young and very very dumb.

That was my first and only boosterpack drawn secret rare.

We dreamed of creating the worlds strongest poke'mon.. And we succeeded....

Attached: 5674.jpg (1280x688, 66K)

I traded a shoebox of pokemon cards which includes a holo blastoise for a shoebox full of hockey cards (hockey cards were big in Ontario, Canada)

I got some gretzkys out of it as well as a few other big names but after looking up some pricing of pokemon and gretzky cards I think I might have gotten the shittier end of the deal.

don't zoomers love apex now

I make 50k/y and I'm single and live in my mom's basement. I have lots of expendable income.
Blame feminism.

Attached: 1550798781133.png (245x245, 147K)

I didn't have friends as a kid but collected the cards, then some kid from down the street started being all nice to me and wanted to check my cards. I was happy for the first time that someone wanted to be friends, then found out I was missing a shitload of my rare cards and the little shit had stolen them. When talking to his mom she told us he had put them in the mailbox, it ended up being the wrong mailbox even, the little shit didn't even have the respect the remember where I lived and he never apologized either, just his mom ranting that he returned the cards and we should gtfo.

i know this feel except i got rid of it not my mum

Attached: 1545036105291.jpg (613x559, 62K)

I ripped off some kid for a 1st edition basic Charizard to complete the fire starter deck, didn't even know it was worth a lot, though it was scratched anyways so it didn't matter.

Digimon movie was way better and I still have my omnimon card

I had it on VHS.
The Angela Anaconda skit intro was my childhood.

>X was my childhood
>Y is life
Why do Americans talk like this? You motherfuckers have one of the easiest languages ever and still manage to completely fuck it up

>$50k a year
>live in mom's basement

Attached: 456775322335677543224625756.jpg (920x595, 28K)

This. Get the fuck out of your mom's face and get a goddamn apartment, you fucking retard. Don't be a burden to someone if you have the means to move out

>be 8yo
>on school ground, every kid is trading pokemon cards
>this one kid has a holo charizard
>i want it, but he doesnt want to trade
>shuffle it to the back of his cards
>act like im checking out his other cards again
>"accidentally" drop a few cards and while hes picks them up, i put the charizard in my pocket
>"here dude, i dont want anything else, bye"
on this day, i got every fucking pokemon card and completed my gen1 collection

The only decent and affordable places around for rent require a roommate and my friends dont want to move in with me and I dont meet many girls or even people in my line of work.

I also pay a lot of bills and my mom feels safe living with me so I am not a burden.

Attached: hzt0yk25o3h21.png (534x496, 285K)

get a mercedes benz with all that money, an E coupe or something like that
or get your mother one

I remember doing that with a little girl's ancient mew in kindergarden. I still see her at parties every so often and she's still really cute. I was thinking about giving her the mew I bought but I probably wont until she breaks up with her boyfriend.

Also
>3rd or 4th grade
>Me and my best friend find some kid's box of beyblades
>We find a really cool one and start arguing over who gets to keep it
>Rather than see us fight about it, my best friend chucks it over the fence into some neighbor's yard
>Sucks to be that random kid who left his shit out

I might as well just spend my savings on pokemon cards or lottery tickets

>don't be a burder to someone

lol not everyone hates their first degree family

my mom takes care of me now and I will take care of her when she is old

Fukin based kid.

Ask me how I know you're a virgin.

no, get a mercedes, right fucking now

Where the fuck do you live? For 2000 bucks, you can easily get a decent flat right about anywhere in the world, even in the most expensive cities

Fuck right off. If you are living with your parents, you ARE a burden, one way or another. Your family can still love you and tell you that it's alright but ultimately, you take up space which IS a burden, whether you want it or not

The ever elusive car dealer shill.

not if you pay your parents rent faggot

You people don't seem to understand that even if you are paying rent, you're still taking up space although I am pretty sure most of people who talk like that don't cook their own food, clean, and wash & iron their own clothes

You in fact make my work easier, when the family members calls us to take their bodies from the house and they haven't imploded yet

>2k/month on a 50k/y salary
You think it's wise to burn half my salary on rent into a home I don't even own? Are we living on the same planet?

Like I said, I've found decent apartments for 1,500 which would be 750 a piece between me and a room mate, I'm just too much of an introvert to find someone who wants to move in with me and who I want to move in with me.

Attached: s01dv04iqqi21.jpg (717x828, 89K)

what if your mother jerks you off every night?

And also, I dont mind living with my mom and she likes living with me
Its too early in the morning for this amount of edge. Its bad for your vision to read 4channel on the bus to school

I am currently living with my parents until I get a job (university graduate) and that's a sorry-ass excuse right there. I pay my rent and as this user said taking up space is enough to consider moving out. I cook my own food (/fit/fag) and wash my own clothes but unless you have an own flat in your parent's house, you are in fact a burden of some kind

not the guy you quoted but the user implied 2000 bucks was the max. Judging from your excuses, namely that you can't find anyone to live with, you just don't want to live alone and aren't planning on doing so in the future because you're too comfortable with someone doing the lazywork for you

>And also, I dont mind living with my mom and she likes living with me
literally what any person who clings to not moving out says. nobody is saying that your mom doesn't like the situation. you not being able to let go shows your inability to be independent

project more

>my mom threw away all my childhood crap and so I've been buying it back from ebay

Attached: 1538166312907.png (484x542, 415K)

this is not projection. is pretty much on point when stating that people who are refusing to move out are just, for one reason or another, unable to live alone and do their housework. as I said, I am currently living with my parents myself until I get a job but I have loads of friends who are living alone and unable to do even the most basic shit
>one friend lives at his parents' and doesn't know how to cook or wash his clothes
>one friend lives alone (literally thrown out by his mom) and has an empty fridge because he doesn't know how to cook
>literally takes his clothes to his mom's to get them washed
It's honestly pathetic. I can't blame women not wanting to get with men nowadays because most are pretty much useless

>you just don't want to live alone
No, user. I just cant afford to live anywhere decent alone. I can live alone in some packie family's smelly basement for 900 CAD/1k month. You all dont realize different cities have different price ranges.
She cried all the time and begged me to come live with her when my she and my dad divorced and was super happy when I came a few years later. Ive been living with her for a 4 years now and I buy most of the groceries and pay bills and she's always bugging the crap out of me trying to talk to me about her day. You probably dont understand because you had a shitty mother.

what if you don't want to give up the great blowjobs from your mother and that's why you don't move out?

That is actually incredibly based.
You probably dont even pay for all the food you little bastard.

You are going to make it mate

>I just cant afford to live anywhere decent alone
You literally said that you don't WANT to pay too much so you stay at home. I have had friends who spent their time abroad in California and New York. I myself lived in Shanghai and Hong Kong. Those cities are all expensive as fuck and all of us managed somehow. As people here said before, you are just looking for excuses
>She cried all the time and begged me to come live with her
so your mom is also not independent, wow
>You probably dont understand because you had a shitty mother
kek, everytime, like clockwork. my mom was a single mom and literally left behind her life in a warzone to offer me a better life. I know exactly what it's like to have a mom who can't let go which is why I'm criticising you. YOU are the one supposed to let go, not her

that's perfectly fine

>throws away all his crap
>buys it all back later at a higher price

Attached: ece.png (300x333, 109K)

That sucks. I pay $900 for a two bedroom that I live in by myself.

lmoa, americans
We need to bring back large households.

Depends on a lot factors. What if you make more money than them, what if you help around a house, especially if one of your parents is self employed and works at home. What if one of the parents (or grandparents) needs medical care from you.
Sucks to be not welcome, I guess.

>consecrate // consume.jpg

>I can't blame women not wanting to get with men nowadays because most are pretty much useless
Are you aware that back in the day it was even worse?

Secret Rare Dark Magician girls are some of the most sought after non-promo cards in all of YGO. 1st edition near mints go for 600$ these days

I watched the Iron Giant as much as I could on VHS when I was a kid. Now I watch it with my niece sometimes.

YGO cards are a meme, you could go to any collectibles store and find an SC Dark Magician Girl for a few bucks in their singles binder.
YGO isn't like Pokemon, old ass cards don't gain any nostalgia value cause only a few people are actually interested in collecting instead of playing the current meta.

Wrong on both accounts

Attached: 1544036191931.jpg (481x500, 49K)