Accidentally clicked on this guy because I just woke up and misread the title as Norm Macdonald...

accidentally clicked on this guy because I just woke up and misread the title as Norm Macdonald, and he does look like young Norm, but he's not too far away in the humor department either. Got the same kind-of-innocent-but-not-really vibe to him, has a decent delivery. Skirts the line of political correctness, if that kind of thing is important to you.
I'm looking him up and he's been active for about a dozen years now. Is his early material any good?

Attached: normand.png (1306x785, 663K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pIuOhoPB6U8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=pIuOhoPB6U8
forgot to post the link.

He's frequently on Legion of Skanks

Women being picky about height on dating apps isn't just a Yea Forums meme?

At times it felt like an /r9k/ shitpost.
It was okay.

hey hey, comedy huh?

Like his stuff. Thanks for sharing
Good op

That was great. Thanks, user.

That was pretty good.

Attached: 1553071457667.jpg (288x297, 11K)

I like this guy

Heard him on Jim and Sam a few times, he's pretty funny. He would've fit well with the old O&A show, he has that type of humor.

He hangs out with Jim and Sam on that awful radio show, he really makes it interesting to listen

Dude sucks

as in, sucks up the bad energy and transforms it into joy? Yep

Is it you? If you've been doing this for a decade and you're still unknown it's time to get a real job.

He had a great story on "This Is Not Happening". He was also on a couple of episodes of Horace & Pete.
He gets a lot of flak from other comedians because of how much he sucks up to Amy Schumer

The Normand/Schumer association seems kind of odd, stylistically speaking. Last I checked hasn't Schumer gone totally PC ever since Jeselnik stopped writing jokes for herm

obviously not

you obviously dont know shit about the industry if you think he hasn't already made it

Normand, Kurt Metzger and Rachel Feinstein have been part of Schumer's posse for a while. They open for her and they also wrote for her show. If anything, Metzger is the odd one out since he's much older than everyone else.
And Jeselnik never wrote anything for her. Stop baiting.

give him a microphone or something dude can't stop moving his hands

Made it is subjective in standup.
It's different for every comic.

You can book him for 800$ within a 3 hour radius of NYC. I wouldn't consider that making it.

However, he is becoming very well known, and is definitely a big name in the making. As long as he keeps his alcohol in check.

Hi Mark