Steven Universe

I'm thinking of getting into it. My friends like it. Is it good?

Attached: images (42).jpg (739x415, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Please fuck off to Yea Forums with your terrible cringe SJW show.
also SNEED

Gay

hes wearing sandals ahahahaha wtf

SJW? I just heard it's an interesting show.

>my friends like a show idolised by trannies and the mentally ill firmly believe that the main character is a tranny
wonder who was behind this post

Why are you friends with homosexuals op?

>Idolized by trannys
Why?

You won't get it unless you are a tranny

Regardless of the propaganda, it's one of the best constructed cartoons ever. The universe is very well defined. I'd recommend it.

>and the mentally ill firmly believe that the main character is a tranny
There are people who claim characters from every show are trans.
Does that stop you from watching everything?

I don’t fucking know mate I’m not mentally ill

Get new friends desu

it's a weird little show, the main character is some kinda chosen one surrounded by guardians meant to guard and guide him while defeating evil; but he never faces any consequences for his mistakes or learns anything

and he messes up continually, but because of PLOT he gets away with it and everyone survives, and tells him good job, so i came away from it feeling like i'd watched the cartoon equivalent of participation trophy

Yes

Every episode?

No you didn't, also sneed.

i forced myself through a couple of seasons and never saw any discernible character development, only that his powers grew while he stayed the same (pretty irritating) kid

It will only hurt you in the long run and leave you disapointed.

Attached: 1471099025385.jpg (575x575, 38K)

Is it cute funny? My friends say it's like Kick Buttowski and I love that so I thought I'd see it.

>there are people who claim characters from every show are trans
Proof required, nigger

back to discord dumb tranny

First three episodes can be ver irritating.
Watch through to episode 12(as they are only 11 min long its not that much). Plot starts a little while after that.
If you don't like it by then then it can't be helped.

episode are pretty short, so you may as well watch the first season and see if it grabs you

be warned though, after you get about 12 episodes in the theme tune will seem a lot less grating than when you first heard it; likely because you'll be expecting some story arc to flesh out

it won't

but you'll have some weird pavlovian response making you think "it's gonna get good soon, right?"

>trannys love it
>MC can literally do no wrong and are protected by people for no apparent reason other than the fact he’s different
>mc doesn’t have to change or develop
HMMMMMMMMMMMM really gets the old almonds activating

SNEED

IKR

There's plenty of critical video essays on Youtube, go watch one. For my part I would saw I only watched it after a certain point because I wanted to see the kind of shit Sugar would pull. If you do decide to watch it do yourself a favor and avoid the filler which is about 80% of the total episode count.

Attached: western cancer.jpg (3200x2368, 2.46M)

I remember seeing this shit, fuck Metro news.

My ex best friend recommended it to me, saying ''it's better than ATLA''. which is my favourite cartoon by a mile.

It sucks ass. No development, subjectively shitty animation, and just a device for SJW statements and stupid feminist shit. It's shit. It's annoying shit under the guise of the sucessful formula of much better shows.

That friend of mine then turned out to be a cunt and proceeded to break me and my gf apart. That's the kind of mommy issues ridden cancer that the fanbase of that shitshow consists

>earthworm Jim isn’t his favourite cartoon

He is a superior ROMAN BVLL

Unironically Based

>His isn't Johnny Bravo.

>but you'll have some weird pavlovian response making you think "it's gonna get good soon, right?"
Can confirm. In the end I can only say "It could have been great"

>wh*toids

The creator is a bull dyke, butch, or maybe even a ftm, who knows anymore

ignore the cancerous fanbase. I really enjoyed this show
>tfw no garnet mummy

> tfw never watched it but decided to indulge my curiosity and watch some random video criticising it
> reviewer accused it of racism and sympathising with fascists/Nazis
Is it true?

Pretty good, but terrible in character size consistency.
I personally rate it 8.2/10

See, SJWs? I can like a progressive show.

And you are?

Get new friends

How can western cartoons even compete with this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU

western animation is dead

Gay as fuck

>mc doesn’t have to change or develop
He does though. Granted it's not a moral lesson is the show runners trying to make him tolerable but still.

SJW propaganda with the same kind of garbage, modern western animation made in Adobe Flash.

I tried, but gave up after about 13 episodes. I did like the world and characters, but nothing really stood out like in shows such as Avatar and Gravity Falls. I heard it gets much better later on, but so far I just haven't had the motivation to continue.

Attached: Pearl.jpg (900x768, 172K)

it's not bad, the mc is a bit annoying but there are some interesting developments for a children's cartoon but you will be utterly dissapointed at the end, what a fucking waste

>I watch cartoons not made in japan
AHAHAHAHAHAHA OHHHHHH NOOO NOOO NOOOOOO
LOOK
AT
THE
OF
THIS
NIGGAS
HEAD
fuck back off to Yea Forums or reddit

Attached: 73448073-4230-4167-A921-EFDA41B992B3.jpg (590x1024, 79K)

japanese animation is also dead

dilate

When it focuses on the main story it's enjoyable imo but the filler episodes are complete garbage and there are far too many of them

>it gets better
Lmao, no, it gets worse and at this point they don't even care about being subtle with their propaganda, the only reason this is still somewhat respectable for their viewers is because of some sporadic moments that were well planned but they are so few in a show with so many filler that it's not even worth it

>Darling in the Reddit
Pathetic, do you crave the touch of a woman so much that you watch that embarrassing garbage?

It is absolutely nothing like Kick Buttowski are your friends mentally ill or something?

sneedven chuckiverse

Attached: 1519494417005.gif (1100x450, 326K)

It goes up and down but the episodes before Gigantic Woman are painful, in the middle it's some of the best nuanced queer television on the air. Songs are cutesy, the worldbuilding is fun. 11 minutes episodes means filler isn't too painful. 7-8/10 anime

It really confuses me how people can watch kids shows just because they're "progressive". Shit like Steven Universe or Adventure Time (which at least has interesting visuals) is so goddamn boring to me. It's not funny, there's no real drama, no excitement, what's the appeal (unless you're 10)?

Ok nobody is asking you to watch it though?
Most normal shows are to melodramatic, predictable, boring, bullshit. Cartoons are fun.

I don't know. I like the simpsons though because of its preaching of traditional farmer values and sneedist world view

>cartoons are fun!
>all I need to be satisfied are pretty colors and quips!

Attached: 1553030486646.png (431x428, 22K)

Gigantic Woman is the one episode I truly remember enjoying. I liked how Steven got so obsessed with seeing them form the giant woman, and the song was really catchy.

I also remember the wrestling episode, mostly because it was absolute dogshit.

I like cartoons. I like a lot of Adult Swim shows. I'm also a big fan of Rick & Morty but, to be fair, you have to have a really high IQ to understand Rick & Morty.

Attached: punchsteve.gif (631x383, 867K)

discord trannies are so dense also sneed.

>nuanced