Prequel apologists are even more embarrassing than sneedposters

prequel apologists are even more embarrassing than sneedposters

Attached: ft6m79oo6oky.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7LeN-3zQdQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs&
starwarsringtheory.com/
youtu.be/6QZyLPRGDTI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

star wars fans in general are embarrassing. kill yourself nerdlinger

>tfw I like the prequels and the nu-trilogy

Prequels are legit kino compared to NuWars.

They suck, sure, but at least every single line is quoteable from "Sand" to "Did I ever tell you the story..." to even "Noooo!". It's amazing in a shitty meme way; NuWars is just totally forgettable and mindless.

SOUL VS SOULLESS

The most embarrassing are the revisionists, who try with a straight face to claim that prequel hatred started recently.

>prequels
>soul
Yike.

>compared to
They’re both shit, it doesn’t need to be s competition.

Same

>SOUL
>CGI toy commercials
Well I think Yea Forums really sucks!

Some user here told me people dislike the PT because Lucas designed them only for people with a 140iq and higher to enjoy. And that I obviously am not that because I didn't enjoy them.

Yes SW was created to sell toys. Nuwars failed to do so.

Prequels are memekino, nuwars is just a bad movie that isn't even so bad it's good.

>youtube.com/watch?v=7LeN-3zQdQ0
You are soulless. You've spent much time amidst empty text critique.

You are wrong. Your narrative is empty repetition of jealous hollywood kikes.

>prequel apologists are even more embarrassing than sneedposters

I agree but what's a sneedposter?

Do not sneed the troll.

Based /toy/cel

Attached: jar-jar[1].jpg (807x671, 52K)

Remember that ColoClawFish guy and his prequel defense videos?
Someone on Yea Forums agrees with him unironically.

Freudian projection continues. The Star Wars saga is Jungian. You jumped ship too early, thinking you could just degrade it to the level of your other products.
It doesn't work unless you remain creative and give us quality designs. Something to spark the imagination.
Disney Wars can't do that, and it's because of judaism. Childhood robbed by circumcision. Sad.

Disney Star Wars sucks.
Prequels suck.
Only episodes 4 and 5 are any good. 6 is shit.
Quit being such a toy buying pseud faggot.

RLMlets should be mercilessly executed.

BUY FUCKING TOYS RIGHT NOW!

That image makes no fucking sense. If anything JewJew's garbage made everyone realize how good the prequels were.

>You have turned them to me
>MORE INCLUSIVITY

FTFY

Reverse this image

>Prequels suck.
Designs don't, music is great, atmosphere is great, world building is great. Acting is all over the place, CGI is old, but plot works. The bad, the poo jokes etc. don't start the movies, the villains aren't jokes.
They were... clumsy.

Ya I honestly don't remember a single from the nu-star wars beside "thats not how the force works".

> but plot works
You're fucking retarded if you believe this. The plot is absurdly shit.
>The villains aren't jokes
Oh yeah, Count Dooku is a real fucking serious villain and a great use of a talented character actor

>You're fucking retarded if you believe this. The plot is absurdly shit.
The Sith run through the institutions, conspire war and murder their way into power, corrupting others to join their cause. I see no flaw in it plotwise. The execution was clumsy, like Jar Jar.

Dooku has infinitely more menace to him than...God, can Kylo even be called a villain? He's such a little bitch. Ditto Snoke, ditto fucking Hux. Jesus Christ why do these new movies suck so much ass?

Honestly this, we get pure meme fun out of the prequels. NuWars just gets people mad

>Oh yeah, Count Dooku is a real fucking serious villain and a great use of a talented character actor
He wasn't a joke to be laughed at, like "General Hugs", Snoke or Kylo Ren. Heck, or even Phasma.

Well then you are lost!

Bad taste at its finest

>Literally can't defend your point outside of the Nu-Wars which are also awful
Star Wars fans really are dogshit.

>Designs don't, music is great, atmosphere is great, world building is great.
lol

OTfags btfo, nothing star wars from before the 21st century was good.

He was a showcase of the corruption. A mirror, dismembering the Chosen One and cutting him off a clear path. That and the sand niggers.

Your laughter may be loud, but is ultimately meaningless and soulless. :^)

What point, retard? Dooku had terrific presence, that's the end of it. You're just a faggot coward bitch that lets doughy minnesotans tell you what to think. I'd kill myself if I were you and I'm not kidding.

>He was a bunch of shit I added in and definitely not a weak character surrounded by cgi muppets
sure i believe you :^)
seething

Like the prequels lmao

>loud but ultimately meaningless and soulless.
> :^)

You got that right.

>>He was a bunch of shit I added in and definitely not a weak character surrounded by cgi muppets
>sure i believe you :^)
He cut off Anakin's arm, was leading the Separatists out of his lack of respect for the corrupt Republic... Had Obi Wan turned, he probably would have abandoned Sidious altogether. Pay attention to the movie, faggot. Even the OT used cybernetics as a symbol of corruption and mechanization. It's not an accident that the manufactured war is between synthetic clones and droids, for vain ideals or empty mammon.

Oh damn, a genuine brainlet huh. Sorry for your situation, carry on and good luck.

It's genuinely interesting for there to be so many fake humans. Data replicators without any experiences.

Oh shit, Zack Snyder's here. Sup man, how's the wife and kids?

Still seething, now even harder.

I know. Imagine defending the prequels. How much of a non-thinking animal do you have to be?

The two are literally diametrically opposed

tfw you never hated the prequels

Attached: 638B7B89-8F64-4811-8DEB-865B0AEC0F94.gif (160x119, 1.78M)

tfw I hated the prequels since I saw the phantom menace when I was 12 years old

They were clumsy and occasionally cringeworthy, but had enough genuine ideas, creative spirit and quality in them to be considered good.
I stand by what I have said.
>How much of a non-thinking animal do you have to be?
Disagreement is not non-thinking. Nihilism is non-thinking. However, to simply disregard aesthetics, themes, design, archetypes and music... To repeat the claim that it was all done to sell toys...

Have the sequels given us any memes? and no he subhuman Disney audience doesn't count.

Attached: 1507646135723.jpg (1200x1035, 260K)

Marey Sue, the kamikaze love fighter, admiral tumblr... There are memes.

>genuine ideas
>creative spirit
>quality
Is this bait?

I think Reddit letter media unknowingly gave a good example. They compared the behind the scenes of the prequels vs nu-star wars, and how it showed there that even though the prequels were a train wreck there was still a lot of emotion behind them. Everything about the new sequels is bland and uninspired.

No.
Try and prove him wrong instead of getting triggered like a pussy ass bitch rlmdrone.
Make us laugh.

Mary sue isn't a meme, it's an observation of her character. Admiral tumblr I guess would count, but it's a shitty one as she was made directly to pander towards that crowd. What is an example of the kamikaze love fighter meme.

Go back to masturbating over Kit Fisto and Dexter Jettster, retard.
lol

You are just a contrarian faggot if you don’t think that the John Williams score is great

That’s what i thought, faggot.

Attached: 7979D842-1DFA-4C6A-BBDE-FB2D5EC92050.jpg (1024x577, 59K)

>genuine ideas
Corruption is the theme. It's a genuine idea.
>creative spirit
Yes. The one that gave us more than blobs.
>quality
Yes, there are quality aspects to them. Music is high quality. Designs are high quality. Compare Disney droids to Lucas droids. Compare Disney aliens to Lucas aliens. Compare Disney planets to Lucas planets. Compare Disney ships to Lucas ships. Compare Disney politics to Lucas politics. Compare Disney villains to Lucas villains. Compare Disney heroes to Lucas heroes. Compare Disney backgrounds to Lucas backgrounds. Compare Disney space fights to Lucas space fights.
Disney is the lack of things, Lucas is the abundance of things.

>Pod racing, sounds, scenarios, designs
These are creative. I don't like all of it, though. Wookiees, C3PO/R2D2, toilet humor, pacing - those belong in the garbage bin. However, they are minor things.

Attached: zaaub.jpg (880x891, 227K)

PIDF is out in full force, I see. lol
Loving a widely hated trilogy doesn't make you smart or interesting.

>Loving a widely hated trilogy doesn't make you smart or interesting.
See that Anonymous above my post.

>SOUL VS SOULLESS
I think the prequels are more justified and more thematically propelled than any of the films since the acquisition, but they make a lot of clumsy fanwanky or otherwise merchandise-compliant decisions.

>widely hated
The hate of obese people? Oh no!

The prequels aren't good. It's just that the sequels are so much worse

lol Nice comeback...no wonder you love the prequels and fellate Lucas

Prequels are legit 10/10 kino.

that made me sick

i wouldn't go so far as to say they have "soul". The prequel trilogy films are at least -sincere-, but by that point there was nothing that needed to be said about the characters or story that couldn't have been done better in other media.

The sequel films on the other hand are inherently insincere and spiritually quite Jewish.... imitative and self-referential with nothing to offer the audience and not because the people involved couldn't if they wanted to. They could. They just think your purpose is to consume shit and their purpose is to serve it to you.

It wouldnt surprise me if the reason that George Lucas got as far as he did in the years before the Internet was because after he started acquiring basic credentials and contacts in college, the Jews in Hollywood mistook him for being Jewish himself. Like, that Wolf Blitzer sort of idiot Jew - but a fellow member of the tribe nonetheless.

Attached: george-lucas-and-JJ.jpg (1280x721, 98K)

Lucas never made a movie in hollywood.
SW were literally indi movies.

I never liked SW untill people start complaining. Now i love SW.

Attached: 1551795705943.webm (480x360, 954K)

>prequel hater is also a comfysimpstard redditor
sasuga

Dont you just love it when ST faggots get so triggeted and upset that they have to make bait threads. And then random old faggots try to come to the rescue them and go on mentioning "b-but RLM said". Kek.

SW fuckers need to get a life and need to stop living vicariously through fucking fake characters they will NEVER be and stop defending a company you will never work for. One that doesnt give a fuck about you and doesn't even know your fatass exists. So get out your XWing pajamas, but that toy lightsaber down, which already have 3 copies off, brush your teeth, stop making boba fanfiction, and get some pussy.

Attached: Android17and18FutureVsFutureTrunks.png (640x480, 253K)

Yes, but Lucas had to make his way around the system they built for themselves without being blackballed / destroyed or hopelessly marginalized. He did that probably (and quite possibly accidentally) by giving the impression to many in Hollywood that he's Jewish (or close enough). Befriending people like Spielberg when you're in film school probably helps this along quite a bit as well.

Attached: 30555fa26e09e077a923c336d6fc22f2.jpg (495x700, 52K)

this

op fucked up.

You're not an apologist if you state the prequels were better than the sequels. You're only an apologist if you compare the prequels to the original trilogy and use it's basis of being better than the sequels as a show of false affirmation.

>falseflaggers and OT boomer nignogs scare the beejezus out of prequelfags and make them go from "It's kino!" to "i-its memekino!" over time.

Yikes...

im with you man, check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=k7ZW1gtCljs&

Um, sneedie

Attached: 1514849349998.png (382x367, 146K)

This. The prequels are bad movies but they're at least entertaining trainwrecks. Episodes 7 and 8 are so by-the-numbers and sterile that you can't even have fun making fun of them.

Has there been ONE memorable joke from nu-wars?

this meme is so wrong its stupid. jj's films actually helped turned goodwill back onto lucas and the prequels

what kind of lobotomy do i have to undertake to make my brain match yours ?

The prequels at least had something to look forward to, vaders creation

what the FUCK does episode 9 have to look forward to besides the 'im glad its over' ending?

Attached: 1475824336286.png (3099x1700, 3.2M)

Prequels have bad dioulogue but they do have soul.

Nu wars is corporate fan fiction

I remember the Your mama joke at the start of TLJ because it was so baffling I couldn't believe it was in star wars

>I bypassed the compressor!
>Traitor!

Anyone who claims the original are better than the prequels or the new tri aware blinded by nostalgia. It's all shit, trekkies were right all along

memes have warped the brains of prequel apologists into thinking that they "weren't all that bad"

Less than people who have actually muttered the words,
>the original trilogy is a masterpiece

Prequels were terrible because they put too much emphasis on the effects and "Star Warsy" visuals than they did the characters.

Nu-Wars are terrible because they they keep trying to shoehorn 'characters' into the story that are poorly written/uninteresting while killing the older characters (and everything else most people used to love) and then turning around being like "Whoah, cool huh? Did we just...BLOW YOUR FUCKING MIND?!?!?!"

But at least the fight scenes are goo-

Attached: directorial-genius-3.webm (860x804, 2.99M)

>what the FUCK does episode 9 have to look forward to besides the 'im glad its over' ending?

Chewbacca coming out as a gay furry.

Attached: directorial-genius-2.webm (640x536, 2.71M)

Attached: directorial-genius-4.webm (500x800, 1.57M)

this and starwarsringtheory.com/

Attached: directorial-genius.webm (1920x804, 2.98M)

Yeah when I think amazing intellectual films, I think of Phantom Menace and great moments like Kid Anakin going "Now this, is podracing" or Jar-Jar Binks stepping in bantha poop.

I guess all those faggots who had "LUCAS RUINED MY CHILDHOOD" t shirts feel a little silly now eh?
Naff CGI and 1 wooden actor was all you had to complain about before.
Now you have Tumblr political actvism and Mary Sues, GIRRRRLL POWWA. Dead old cast. Fucked up lore. I would cry for you if i was not busy laughing at howe silly you all were with them shirts on.

>The Prequels were awful
>"Haha, you fags got BTFO because the Sequels were WAY worse!"

That false equivalency though.

I hate both. That's why I spent money to get the De-Specialized Star Wars original trilogy, ripped on Blu-Ray by some 35 year old neckbeard on eBay.

I can die happy knowing I have the original trilogy - looking great, without Lucas's "Special" crap - and not be tained by his own insanity with the prequels or the degeneracy of the sequels.

Attached: 1553169957563.png (720x851, 397K)

>you should be cool when bad shit happens or people let you down because things could always get worse
k.

De-specialized editions look like garbage.

yes there is some kiddy stuff but that doesnt discount the high brow elements

prequels targeted a wide audience from kids to adults and popcorners to intellectuals

Attached: screen_shot_2015-11-02_at_5_24feec09.jpg (960x479, 44K)

Piglet on top of a black kid's head?

Put your glasses on, user.

Though if you were expecting 4k HD for movies made in the 70s and the 80s, I don't know what to tell you.

>Piglet on a NIGLET

Reddit is ------> way, son.

haha gottem

but its shot on film how do you think they get old movies in 4k?

>That false equivalency though.
Nope. I think you were overreacting babys. You all pushed Lucas out and let Tumblr actvism in. YOU ARE TO BLAME. Now i can sit back and laugh at your "childhood" get raped by twitter actvists.
I mean it was quite petty what you all did 1 wooden actor was enough to send you in to frenzy and kick him out.
In 50 years time i think there is going to be a good book written.
>Star wars: How fans let activism ruin a franchise because of a silly misscast actor and their 10 year tantrum about it.

The prequel had it's low points, Jar-Jar, kid anakin, and the majority of episode 2 being some of the lowest. But they also had fucking fantastic moments, like fucking anything involving Palpatine, the duel in ep1, the final battles in 3, and the quiet scenes in 3 that let Hayden actually emote without George's garbage script holding him down
So far, the only decent thing from the new movies is Rogue One, and that's far from perfect

Attached: 1529344258262.jpg (960x960, 104K)

>tfw someone praises the prequels but still has to bash attack of the clones

it and rots go either way in terms of quality

Attached: vlcsnap-2018-11-15-12h51m56s427.png (1920x816, 854K)

Attack of the Clones was just not good. Especially with George's cringey dialogue making already awkward scenes even worse

conspiracy setup, budding doomed romance with a looming war, neo noir detective plotline, multi stage large to small battle

its all glorious

the dialogue is finely classical

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-05-16-07h35m45s817.png (1920x834, 1.96M)

how are the sequels "spiritually quite Jewish"? you absolute fucking brainlet.

Prequels are certified kino, fuck off boomer

>sneed and prequel backlash

I wonder what website could be behind this

Cringe

Based

>imagine actually thinking that empire could compare to phantom

original trilogy > prequels > sequels
prove me wrong

you have it backwards

The bit with the clothes-iron that could’ve been a gag in Spaceballs

10 seconds of pure kino. better than anything the sequels have delivered ever.

Attached: 629.png (1440x1843, 3.49M)

You are finely retarded

The prequels at least had continuity.

Nu-wars just shits all over the canon and provides no explanation as to how things are the way they are.

George, go to bed.

woah deep music must be kino so based

>using prequel memes to make equal look better
Wow, very cool

prequel hate is just gen x manbabies who watched RLM and shouted "I relate to that!" while stuffing their face with popcorn and diet coke

I watched the prequels as a kid and it was super weird because I thought they were bad movies but I thought it was because I had a shit taste because it was star wars and everyone loved star wars.
I loved episode III tho

Everyone in this thread needs to watch this
youtu.be/6QZyLPRGDTI

Agreed, there's something about that kind of drama and theater that is appealing. Nu wars is just rehash and missed opportunity.

If anything at least the prequels tried something different vs the inoffensive, by the numbers fanservice dreck presented by the new films. BRAVO LUCAS

This. It also reminds them their generation never did anything ever, and that they're all old and finished. On top of that, generation x'ers hate everything that isn't ironic, again because they hate being reminded that they never achieved anything.

The prequels are just as bad as the sequels. Disney can redeem itself in only ONE way: publicly apologize for all the bad Star Wars since the end of the OT, release the ORIGINAL version in theaters and declare everything else non-canon.

This has always been the worst excuse because it's peak arrogance married to thunderous stupidity. But it's fun to agree that only a true genius can appreciate a space camel farting on Jar Jar and watch them scramble for excuses.

Most prequel lines are pretty fucking forgettable, stilted, and lifeless. They still generate way more meme potential, which is kind of impressive.

I know nothing of this random YouTuber and am unsure why you expected otherwise.

Palpatine controlling everyone perfectly was the worst part of the story. Everything else could have been fixed with better execution, but puppet master Palps is just lazy writing to the core.

It's so sad because everyone crapped all over the prequels to such a degree that it would fuel shitposting for hours. Switch the two faces in OP and you've got something eerily accurate: people saw the sequels are are thinking to themselves "goddamn, the prequels were so much better".

Weirdest thing.

The last good star wars movie was released in 1983. Everything after that has been a cash-in

Literally nothing about Star Wars is actually noteworthy other than studying the sociology of the fan base. The series may have at some point had “new” ideas but by now everything is just the same capeshit cambellian hack shit and so nothing about the OT is remotely interesting or good. It’s weird and sad to see people cling to this nugget of “pop culture” insisting it has any place in what defines how we see films.
It a shit franchise and one of the most overrated things out there, up with Harry Potter and the MCU

Attached: 214C49ED-3829-4844-985F-073B04100841.png (356x506, 412K)

Prequel memes are good and their popularity lead some to believe that people are suddenly realizing how good they were.
Instead majority still only cares about the memes, the movies are trash and nothing changed.

Anyone who talks about Star Wars in any way, is a complete fucking loser.