US.2019.720p.HDCAM.x264-1XBET

>US.2019.720p.HDCAM.x264-1XBET

98% on RT

THE SCARIEST NIGGER MOVIE IS ALREADY WATCHABLE!

GET THE SPOILERS OUT BEFORE PEOPLE EVEN GET TO THE CINEMA!

Attached: MV5BZTliNWJhM2YtNDc1MC00YTk1LWE2MGYtZmE4M2Y5ODdlNzQzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzY0MTE3NzU@._V1_.jpg (1895x3000, 1.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HcK-My1j9Hg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but it looks spooky

spooks spooking

>watching nigger movies in cam quality
>Watching nigger movies ever

Attached: 1552935817473.jpg (405x322, 30K)

>720p
JUST

enjoy

A:10/V:10 thanks yify!

just fucking tell us the spoilers to give to people

no

Here
1986 - Kid is at the fair with her family. She goes into a mirror house, meets someone who looks like her, and is traumatised.
Present - Kid is grown up. Her husband and two kids are going on vacation to their summer home.
They go to the beach to meet their friends. She is still affected since the beach is where the incident happened. At night, the clones invade their home. Horror stuff happens. The family escape to their friends home but their friends were already killed by their own clones. They kill the clones and discover that clones are killing everyone in town. They go out to find help. The clone family attack again. The mother clone kidnaps the son. The mother goes after her into the mirror house. Inside she finds a weird facility full of rabbits. She confronts her clone and kills her. The mother saves her son and reunites with her family. They drive off and its revealed that the Mother was the actual clone. She replaced her real self and locked her underground. The real self went crazy underground and led the rebellion. The end shows the clones continuing their rampage across America.

is this a camrip?
so not watchtable right?

US WUZ KANGS

Correct it’s not a 10/10 yify rip

but who was clone

t-thanks yify

Attached: 25732932.jpg (1724x948, 73K)

10 V 8 A

>the demons are fair skinned blonde family telling the black family to work on a field
come on hollywood..

leaks were accurate, then. weird they don't explain the origin of the clones, the rabbits are just totally inexplicable?

>clone met kid
>trapped kid underground
>clone lives kid's life
>grows up as normal human
>original kid is left with weirdos underground
>weird society makes her weird too
>plots revenge against surface world

Can't see shit

They left the explanation at failed government experiment to make puppets and control people. The rabbits also aren't explained but the clones eat them.

>cam

I see. I guess they are literal clones then since rabbits are prominent in clone research, that's probably the implication

Okay how do I download the movie

>mother was clone all along
Wtf why didnt she recall any of her memories? Also, why the fuck is it a big deal? She's still the real mother of those children

Holy shit!
Now THIS is Horror.
Jordan Peels you done it again!
Definitely going to watch it in the theatre!

>Wtf why didnt she recall any of her memories? Also, why the fuck is it a big deal? She's still the real mother of those children
She turned insane dude,
She's probably didn't give a Fuck and wanted revenge on the clone for taking her identity even if it means killing the clone family (there should be spoilers on here as well..

That might play into the “real enemy is Us” tagline
Lots of reviews mentioned that the message is muddled

Well that sounds fucking garbage.

Then don't watch it then

>They drive off and its revealed that the Mother was the actual clone.

was really hoping they were going to sidestep this Birdbox-tier "twist"

The original went crazy after being forced to live as a shadow of the clone underground. That's her whole deal. She wants her life back above ground.

No. She was taken as a child so the memories with the real family is still with clone mother.
It couldve been better if the main mother killed them first and became hostile first. That way, setting up that she was the clone mother all along and the clones literally dindu nuffin.

I thought it was more about getting vengeance for what happen to her even of she has to hurt her counterpart own clone family including children.

Oh okay nevermind!
spoiler tag user

Sorry anons, it's really not that good. A solid 6 for me. It's no hereditary

Install gentoo

>yfw he made a whole movie out of an old MadTV sketch that aired when he was part of the cast.

youtube.com/watch?v=HcK-My1j9Hg

No need to watch the movie then.
I hate the good old switcharoo in movies like this. It's not clever, it's not interesting, it's just tedious and cheap.
Anyone can make a movie with a likeable main character, follow his or her struggles for an hour. Then just swap it around having the MC torture puppies and have children hidden in the basement. It's dishonest.

The way you described it reminds me of Ex Machina in a way. Where the goal for the robot was simply "escape". But, being the clever robot (female ofc), she objectively knew the best way was to lure the male, trick him using female sexuality, convince him the real bad guy was the creator and in the end step on the chopper saying "lol I was told to escaped, I escaped".

I ain’t watching that garbage.

Ok user, have fun not watching. Here's an extra (You).

fuck those shitty 1xbet ads implanted

etrg releases it w/o the ad clips but will still have hardcoded texts. just gotta wait few more hours for it.