Gone girl

Boy oh boy this movie history chocked full of Redpills. Everything from
>>the true nature of women and all that manipulative tricks
>>how the media and government are malevolent entities that want you dead or sucked dry
>>Psychopaths are all around us
>>Most people are retards who are incapable of individual, rational thought (and will be very dangerous after SHTF)
>>Blood is thicker than water
>>White trash is no better than shitskins and Niggers in all honesty
>>Alpha fucks beta bucks

Like fuck any thoughts?

Attached: download - 2019-03-21T030913.312.jpg (474x266, 13K)

Written by a woman

Attached: 07A28570-1BD7-47C2-B0DD-239B4D99B920.jpg (940x529, 121K)

This movie, along with Prisoners and Avatar, were the only movies I've ever watched several times, sometimes in a short time frame.

Movies men will never understand

>>>White trash is no better than shitskins and Niggers in all honesty
pulled this one out of your ass

>>>White trash is no better than shitskins and Niggers in all honesty
True but there are much less white trash than shitskins and niggers

I'll watch this movie at least once a year and each time I'll notice more fuckery and realize how much further I've gone down this rabbit hole.

would be cute with blue eyes

So what is your thoughts oh enlightened one?

>True
timestamp where in the movie it compares them?

Oh we understand it just fine, roastie. Our interpretation is just wildly different from your fantasy, is all.

No shit dude. Same with prisoners. It seems like no matter how many times I watch it, I always find something else that I didn't catch the first time. Damn, now I want to watch Gone Girl.

>I'm not like those other girls, user :)

Not specifically stated but something more of observed between the junkies all wound up in heroin and rednecks living in the Ozarks.

that has nothing to do with what op stated. its literally an ass pull

Is there any redpills I may have missed in the movie? Also would you smash or pass?

Attached: download - 2019-03-21T033934.350.jpg (474x316, 15K)

of course is a smash. where the fuck do think you are
rosy pike has been a Yea Forums waifu since DOOM

Rosamund Pike was robbed

It's a tough watch.

>the true nature of women and all that manipulative tricks
Hate to say it, but "it's like clockwork", you poor salty soul. It's just ONE woman who is like this. I love how you don't say anything about the supportive sister and the policewoman.

>I love how you
Fuck off back to Twitter

>Written by a woman

Written by a sexy woman.

Attached: XIrEe2sS.jpg (400x400, 25K)

That's a great argument you got right there, and assumption, you neurotic underage faggot.

Amber Heard thought the book was an instruction manual.

Except the book's themes are a bit different. In the book the main theme is "pretending to be someone else". He pretends to be this suave downtoearth nice guy and basically cons her into marriage. She pretends to be "cool girl" and later pretends to be a victim.

In the film this theme is secondary to the actual missing part.

Her left eye turns me off

>>how the media and government are malevolent entities that want you dead or sucked dry
Add private companies that aren't small businesses to this. They're the same entities, moreorless. Btw, you're contributing to this by making this kind of content for the web, social media is meant to cause addiction, outrage, emotional pain and instability, your post is part of that too.

Doesn’t hook up with this actress in the movie.

Attached: AEACB23C-CACF-41EA-BC9B-948C7BF3D6C1.jpg (940x624, 105K)

Incest is wrong bro

Bitches like that are full of anxieties and even if you get your dick wet, they'll be full of regret and might even call you a rapist afterwards. It's some real bullshit. Fucked a cunt like this a few years ago. Years later, we're still friends but her entire life fell apart and moved back in with her parents when she was 40.

hnnnnng

Attached: Screenshot 2019-03-21 at 09.27.39.png (2698x1174, 2.17M)

>tfw you will never be megachad who turns turbo roastie into trad wife after she nearly destroys your life but sees you cry on tv and misses you
>she kills beta bucks provider on her way back to you
>she buts you in a mortal checkmate because that's how she understands love
imagine

Attached: 1551014952333.webm (1280x720, 498K)

Attached: Rosamund Pike Gone Girl 1.webm (1280x1066, 2.9M)

>female writers are attractive and worth keeping around when they are snarky
>red pill
pick one.

Attached: 1552214960628.webm (1532x816, 2.89M)

Hot but too bad about her deep voice

She also wrote the screenplay.

that is one mighty pushup

Girls who are professional servers or bartenders are the venus fly trap of human beings. NEVER date them.

fucking them is intense though

Attached: 1539922675782.webm (640x900, 1.85M)

Attached: Rosamund Pike nighty.webm (1280x532, 2.94M)

Kek

Pretty bold of you to put this great film in the same basket as that shitty pocahontas remake

Fincher is pretty red pilled for a normie tier director

lol, pathetic

Are you guys being ironic when you use terms like “redpilled” or are you determined to sound retarded?

Gone Girl went straight into my personal top 10 of all time.

Attached: gone girl push.webm (1280x533, 2.95M)

Terrible movie, fuck all of you

Chef here, can confirm. They're amazing, hilarious people and kinky as fuck. But don't get involved.

Shut the fuck up OP, the mpvie was a literal 1/10

Formerly Chuck. Look at those arms and shoulders.

>avatar

The fuck

Someone at my uni campus tried to tell me this film was overtly sexist because it portrays all women as psychopaths. I was honestly stunned

Sucks living in America dude. I pray i'm still alive 20 years from now to see that country burn to a fucking crisp on your own moral filth

Chuck fucks sneed feeds

>Boy oh boy this movie history chocked full of Redpills
already dismissed your opinion. The movie is kino

Attached: 1497370763917.jpg (400x400, 65K)

This happened in Australia, where I live.

based

Jesus what a fucking loser

Attached: 1541431057010.png (399x322, 42K)

>Blood is thicker than water
I wish my family wasn't full of white trash and psychos like you just described.

what kind of guy would con any woman into marriage ? under what delusions is this women ?
even pathetic loosers who managed to land a gril out of their league dont push for marriage

Not true white trash is friendly

I actually agree. Is there something I'm missing? The whole thing felt outrageous, like seriously weird, I couldn't take it seriously. So much weird shit happens. And why does she hate him again? And why did they even get together? They give all this fake back story from her diary and then it's like well who the fuck are these characters then anyway and why should I care if they're somehow in love even with the psycho shit. And how is he a psychopath as well? Cause he fucks some girl and makes a fake interview..

stop posting movies that people sae now once a decade ago

I agree with you that's why I'm not comparing the two. They're not even in the same ballpark. I was just saying there are few movies I will watch several times, and those three are it.

Literally kino
True pleb filter

>being this gay

>the redpills don't contribute to the kino factor

Attached: 1510853388515s.jpg (125x123, 3K)

her shit parents created a children;s book that made
her look like an incredible flawless person as a child.
fucks her up emotionally, having problems with her shitty husband at hime
she sees him cheating on her with someone younger
she flips out takes control in her life.
i think she went extreme, but that's what i gathered from her being a psycho for sure

Her voice combined with her accent is her best feature you fag.

Her parents were very rich

But she was crazy even before husband's cheating. She falsely accused guy in rape and beat classmate after she had got slightly lower grade.