"That's why you use autotune and I don't"

>"That's why you use autotune and I don't"

Attached: 1544193290944.png (1355x761, 1011K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_2EOEFbo1ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah too bad demi doesnt use autotune and her voice is beautiful and she's famous. Who tf is this guy? Literally nobody remembers him

Why does Demi Lovato still have a career? It's baffling. She's not particularly attractive or talented. She should have just died out as a relic of the 2000s, but nope. Disney has to shill their kind everywhere to make music about being a vapid junkie slut.

because someone writes her a song, she sings it, gets paid decent money and then the studio/writer get the rest

>demi doesnt use autotune
lol
>she's famous
good looks and a good agent
>Literally nobody remembers him
but you do

heroin lmao

Shut up, whore.

Still pissed off after all these years, huh, Demi?

>Who tf is this guy? Literally nobody remembers him

There's no Demi thread on Yea Forums right now. But there is one for this guy.

Youtube tier comment right here

TALENT SHOW HOST GETS DESTROYED-EPIC YOUTUBE COMEBACKS MEME COMPILATION 2019

>using heroine in 2019

The fuck would literally anyone fuck with that shit?

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT THE JUDGES SAY ABOUT THIS CRIPPLED GENDERQUEER WHO SINGS LIKE A QUEEN ‘Britains got Talent’ REACTION

You sound like a massive fag

Is this why she tried to kill herself?

Demi is a quality braphog and nothing else.

gentle reminder that literally everyone uses autotune in studio, and criticizing someone for using it is a great way to telegraph to the world that you're an amateur
>hurr durr i sing without the computer
congrats, retard

dilate

>literally everyone uses autotune in studio
Yikes. I wonder what all the best vocalists did before autotune was even invented.

It feels so good you're willing to ruin your life over it, pretty simple m8.

multiple takes, re-doing the whole thing at the slightest mistake, burying small mistakes in an otherwise flawless vocal performance in the production, cutting out the verse you screwed up and doing it over again, etc

But it's still not digitally altering the voice though

Anyone have a link to a YT clip of this? Or his name and the shows name so I can watch it?

manually using scissors and shit to cut in one second of an in-tune note over the one note that was slightly flat in the entire performance and fucking with EQ and shit to make all the frequencies line up is pretty much the exact same thing.
it's like complaining about a painter using varnish
>muh digital

Autotune is a huge crutch, just because "everybody" does it, doesn't mean it's not a way to hide shitty singers
Almost none of these people can even sing live lol, you're delusional and high on Poptimism if you truly believe autotune isn't mostly used to hide shit singers.

No its different, autotune is pitch correction often for the entire duration of the track. It's used to hide the awful pitch of singers.

You are literally retarded.
Autotune is common for top 40 pop singers, but it is not used by most real bands.

to make a vocal performance fit into the highly polished soundscape of modern studio recordings, autotune is a given. any professional artist will prefer to tune up whatever small imperfections than redoing a take a million times and fucking up their voice.
>Almost none of these people can even sing live lol
most of them can and do regurarly
>autotune is pitch correction often for the entire duration of the track
yes, and it's incredibly subtle 99% of the time.
>but it is not used by most real bands.
everyone from your average dudebro normierock like metallica (le real music) to the most vapid pop singer uses autotune.

youtu.be/_2EOEFbo1ic

autotuned was around since the 90s

that cher song do you belive was the first one I recall

how is autotuned any different then a vocoder anyways
fripp ran his voice thur guitar boxes all the time

The second any band steps away from the mixing and post-prod process an engineer is going to start pitch correcting things to a noticeable degree. They can't help it.