So, uh, what the fuck is his problem?

So, uh, what the fuck is his problem?

Attached: 1553086256183.jpg (500x627, 19K)

No nintendo switch

The whole opening sequence was bad.

#Just nonwhite things

El diablo...

Dios mio

El goblinito de los Estadounidenses es muy feo y repulsivo

wouldnt the black kid get blinded from that spray?

>MENDOZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

he is ugly as sin

el americano...

Normies act so shocked when I tell them I've never seen this show. This and game of thrones.

Attached: 1515574310375.png (329x484, 245K)

Dios mio

whoa based user is STICKING it to the "normies" by not watching a popular thing. holy shit you're cool. holy fucking shit the "normies" must be on suicide watch

print “Haha bro tellem”

Attached: D948D270-1678-4A7E-962F-16C7060D6BEB.gif (478x318, 227K)

This! So much this! I hate capeshit and Star Wars too!

He's Italian descent

in 2050 this is what the average american will look like
and it's beautiful

> “”””””””””””descent”””””””””””””

Attached: 5C32D380-6F7A-44F4-A695-A27CABB2F75F.png (1052x1137, 287K)

He was captured by the Vietcong and they tortured him by pulling out his teeth, you insensitive VIRGIN.

How will the normies ever recover?

I'm sure he is

Attached: f3b.jpg (452x798, 59K)

Ah muy nino, you ask me how la creatura came to be? Legends say that it all began with the mixing of the races combined with artificial and chemical-spiked food and complete disintegration of culture. Then the mutts started breeding with the mongrels, and people started losing sanity even further. Ay caramba, horrible and dark times indeed. the mutt has many names, yet no beginning or end. la creatura... la abominacíon... la luz extinguido... el americano el goblino... Like all the primordial forces and energies, he was present in our universe from the beginning. Not until recently, however, did the proper circumstances obtain for his manifestation in the world of men. Eventually, the even more mixed abominations started being fed meat of deceased by the corporations to cut expenses. When the time was right, Jews opened up the portal to a nether dimension by using the vigin blood sacrifices of few extremely rare blancos that they kept alive for this specific purpose. Unimaginable dark energies descended upon this realm, turning abominations into something, something not of this world ... They were finally ready, the perfected goyim ...

But then there was, the wall. It's still protecting us, even to this day. No one knows for what purpose was it built, but some say that it was used to keep our corrupted cousins that ventured north from returning. However, it is very old, and sometimes la creatura sneaks through the cracks, kidnapping children.

Attached: file.png (1000x1475, 2.02M)

Will he ever grow out of himself?

He's secretly /ourguy/ and punishing the negro for daring to date a white girl.

Attached: 1553083982612.jpg (618x412, 130K)

Fuck Netflix

kino

So it's been 3 years why are his teeth still fucked?

>if you hate popular thing then that must mean you hate it because it's popular
I never even heard of this shit until way after it was huge

El diablo..

Oh he's descended alright

la luz extinguiddo . . .

I've always found this meme gross as fuck. Why would you save pics like this?

His teeth came in, but they're still all fucked up. Normal part of the birth defect he has, which is also what make his face a weird shape.
He's gotta have years of orthodontic work done, and that scene was probably filmed like 6+ months ago.

dios mio...

>His teeth came in

Attached: The-actor-has-recently-been-flashing-his-new-pearly-white-dentures-642302.jpg (590x394, 63K)

Attached: 33b32b25e3e579547829796a9fbfaec2.jpg (736x552, 55K)

El butthurto creamo...

>all these seething non whites on damage control
you are no better and you know it

Wait, what? Can you elaborate? this kid had all his teeth removed?

Is La Creatura posting finally back?

It's a birth defect

He has a genetic disorder regarding his teeth or some shit that's why he talks all fucked up

>crushing underage Asian qt pusy
Based toothless

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-21_045650.jpg (720x1280, 504K)

Oh I didn't realize that. I guess OP pic is just a minor continuity error then. You wouldn't really notice it if you didn't freeze frame on it.

We never left baby

The actor actually has the birth defect that the character has. Cleidocranial Dysplasia. He'd look a lot more fucked up if not for the surgeries he's had.
It's a bit shitty of anons to make him the subject of the 56% meme. He's just Italian.

You subtle cunt

That was not meant to be a jab at Italians.

Damn, that's fucked up. Thanks user

Attached: Untitled.png (836x1032, 808K)

Oh boy, we got an Ogre de las Americas in the making, can't wait to see the final result.

Dios mio...

they dropped the ball so hard on this series
at least the season 2 trailer looked ok
this was pure shit

>no u r seething
>no u r nonwhite
pitiful

Attached: 1537609457566.jpg (434x393, 40K)

It’s weird how eleven looks like her character is just the actress now
Why is she so excit d and extroverted in the trailer

The lack of talents + a huge dose of ego

Dios mio

>Why is she so excit d and extroverted in the trailer
Because a years past of her living like a normal girl, and she gets to hang out with her friends and boyfriend without the risk of them all dying.

Why doesn't he get dental work done? Like really? He earns a lot of money and he literally has no top teeth. It bugs the shit out of me

La creatura obscura del la america...

Hope Shad stops with the fag shit and does a Millie/Sadie one

remember when some redditor got his cousin on /r/strangerthings cause he was cute and people told him theres something wrong with him kek

Attached: qb0vqj2fa5901.jpg (2048x2048, 188K)

Fetal alcohol syndrome

butthurt about what