All the feminist stuff in Captain Marvel

Havent seen it, can you guys give me a run down of the feminist shit in this film? IS it really that bad? :/

Attached: 1537334781707.png (810x792, 746K)

Bump.

Boardfacelarson.

>Havent seen it, can you guys give me a run down of the feminist shit in this film? IS it really that bad?
yup, full spoilers

Attached: part 1.jpg (1350x4901, 1.42M)

spoilers 2

Attached: part 2.jpg (1478x4403, 1.19M)

There's no feminist shit in this. Idk what you niggers are crying about

Why would you just come on the internet and lie?

>kree
>skrill
>captain marvel
This isn't creativity its just retardation

>BTFO by Shrek, Fast and Furious and gay vampires

Attached: captain yikes.jpg (2512x1486, 1M)

There was no cringe girl power shit like in the Ghostbusters remake. Like really point out instances where this feminist shit happened cus if it did I missed it. I mean sure the movie was a little boring but thats different

>*clinches fist*
powerful
strong
independent

Attached: its 2019.jpg (1246x710, 157K)

The whole movie was a train-wreck, but this scene fucked Marvel permanently, just like how TLJ permanently fucked Star Wars...
Towards the end of the movie, looking through Carol Danver’s case files, Fury sees that her Air Force call sign was "Avenger"

So, to honor her, he renames his new project “The Avenger Initiative"

Thus the Avengers were named after Brie Larson, the TRUE first Avenger

Attached: named after carol.jpg (847x437, 45K)

Wow...this film sounds like it sucks.

Why is her hair so small?

Attached: 10 more years.jpg (2274x1120, 565K)

white men hate her not because of feminist shit
they hate her because of pic related

Attached: 1531559057738.jpg (695x710, 100K)

Is it true there is a black single mother in the movie for absolutely no reason?

Lol so what?

Attached: and thats a good thing.jpg (976x1015, 202K)

There is no feminist shit in the movie. Yea Forums hates the actress for being ugly and feminist.

The entire movie is cringe girl power shit. Every single flashback is Carol trying to be one of the boys, falling over, being told to go home and then slowly standing back up angrily staring off into the distance. Her mentor and cat were both given sex changes for the movie and in the end she gets a rerun flashback montage of when all the (white) men told her to stop making a fool of herself and then I'm Just a Girl starts playing as she beats up some aliens.

fuck off, disney jews

Attached: big feminist movie.jpg (815x829, 95K)

Based on Roaming Millennial senpai, the only "feminist stuff" in this movie is of her shooting a billboard that had a couple in the picture and she shot the dude and left the woman
that was it

Yes, it's that bad. The whole movie is about how mean boys won't let a girl do boy stuff, even though she proves time and time again that she's incompetent and not the equal of her male peers. When given the final opportunity to prove herself, she avoids it like a total coward. She's also needlessly condescending to Nick Fury, I guess because he's black and she's a racist. There's also "muh poor refugees." Movie sucks shit.

stan lee loved it, good enough for me

Attached: stan lee thumbs up.png (873x705, 778K)

Carols orgin stuff is just a cliff notes version of the hero’s journey but without the soul. She’s given dumb lines so as to sound snarky and charismatic as Toby/Strange but they all fall flat. She’s literally a Mary Sue.

Subtle as a punch in the back of the head, really amateur hour writing. Honestly one of the worst capeshits of the last few years

Attached: stronger.jpg (1092x875, 170K)

Rewrite history is a feminist habit, like how they tell us how the NASA space program was made by 3 negresses or that Kathleen Kennedy made all these movies produced by her husband, or that George Lucas wife saved star wars. In the Ha Solo movie they hint that the rebellion was created by a stronk mistery meat teenage girl. Now in episode IX i'm pretty sure they will make some revelation like Rey was the chosen one all alon or that when Yoda says "there is another one", he was talking about Rey. Feminists can't create anything, but they can appropriate.

Samuel carried the movie. Wish Coulson had more screentime, enjoyed the fight Marvel had with her colleagues. But her power level after that just got silly.

Also, how can she be stronger than Thanos if her power comes from the tesseract?

God I'd rather shove a coat hanger down my dick hole than have to sit through 2 hours of that.

>Masculinity so fragile