Moral of the story: Time is evil. Everyone is evil. Revenge is dumb

Moral of the story: Time is evil. Everyone is evil. Revenge is dumb

Attached: 41jlJXHT63L.jpg (375x500, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iNWJQ6UZRZM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ok

thank you

Dont dress like a whore or you will get what you deserve

Attached: 1489246685402.gif (400x225, 1008K)

THEY KILLED THE WRONG GUY LMAO

If we are all evil revenge is necessary.

but it will be never ending cycle
/philosophy

The moral of the story is at the beginning with the two randoms talking about their jail sentence
>even after my punishment what I did brings me so much joy
The moral is if you sin once, through memory you continue to reenactment that act for the same joys hence the only revenge is to strip that person of the ability to do that by killing them
This film made me Pro death penalty

god i wish that was me

Wouldn't that apply to the the guy that killed the gay dude in the night club?n
He'll always have the memory of his 'revenge' so it's better for him to get the dp?

No that's just a street death sentence
>t. I only just found out they killed the wrong guy I - is that true?

He still killed a gay rapist so its ok

Yes. The way I saw the movie was that Alex's bf became the same as her rapist
He went around beating up innocent people and GTA'd a poor taxi driver. At the end he got his 'karma'
when his arm was broken by the gay dude he picked a fight with. With that same arm he pepper sprayed the taxi driver before stealing his car
I don't think the message was to enforce death because if that was the message they would have killed the rapist
and there were so many instances where Alex's bf was being a prick, albeit, justified to some degree
The only one in the movie that didn't deserve it was her friend
That killed the gay dude before he was about to assrape Alex's bf which he would've done if her friend wasn't there to save him
Which has me wondering. If Alex's bf got assraped in the end and they took him to the hospital what would the ending be?
Time is evil. Everyone is evil. Revenge is dumb

Sure but he murdered him and will spend time in prison

I was thinking about if cops don't find the suspect within 2 days (I think) they stop looking because it becomes an impossible task - and with that in mind I was okay with the bf using the methods he did, and if it wasn't for him the rapist wouldve got away
>I don't think the message was to enforce death because if that was the message they would have killed the rapist
>That killed the gay dude
Are the two not the same then?
If they are, the film absolutely is about enforcing death going be the opening sequence conversation of jail punishment not being enough

Did you all miss the very first scene of the two convicts talking?

>Are the two not the same then?
"There are two guys. Marcus tries to find out which one of them is the perpetrator he’s looking for. Just then one of the two guys walks away. Though this is ‘not’ Le Tenia, Marcus assumes it is him and gets into a fist fight with him. Le Tenia is the other guy who’s just standing and watching."
Blind revenge is dumb. They didn't even kill the right man lol. My point stands

No one is exempt. Everyone is the "other"
never think yourself any different

Okay I was under the impression they killed the right guy.
Revenge is difficult sure but youtu.be/iNWJQ6UZRZM the full version of this scene suggests the rapist is the real winner in this all if a single memory can sustain joy in a person even if its the cause of losing everything else, and if that memory is detrimental to someone else the only way to combat or justify that must be death, in the case of Alex's bf it didn't go to plan but the reason for going the lengths even if unbeknownst to them is rational

is rape evil too?

This movie is homophobic, a gay man would not rape a women, this just feedstocks not the trope that gay men are homicidal sadists, smdh

>Time is evil.
Reddit get OUT