Are we hyped?

Attached: 38DC7837-842F-40C1-9E82-82F4D099BF51.jpg (770x1100, 178K)

>Are you hyped for Disney milking a franchise that should have ended at 1 but keeps going because the mouse can’t resist nostalgia bucks

No

Fpbp

The new trailer killed any expectations I've had of the movie.

>are we excited for a repeat of 3 which was already repeat of 2 itself

it's literally the exact same formula. at least the lego movie 2 had some form of an original plot

Attached: 1518298643513.png (511x601, 385K)

Not even remotely.

it's all just starting to get creepy
it doesn't work when you consider these things are basically immortal and can be apparently cudjoled together by any random assortment of objects
I'll pass

A 4th Toy Story doesn’t make sense and is a culturally-obsolete concept in today’s society. Kids don’t even play with toys anymore, they’re playing poker and Fortnite on retina screened tablets. Hollywood is weaponizing my own nostalgia against me because if we’re being honest the movie is a manipulative child-packaged product secretly garnered towards adults. The kids are only viable in this equation because they’re used as a public social martyr to relieve the adult of going by themselves to see a children’s film; Hollywood, specifically Disney/Pixar, has a monopoly on this social climate so now they’re racking up double the money from child and adult.

The major irony being that the child now watching the film is confused not because there are toys talking to each other, but because there’s a kid on screen that looks like them playing with cotton-filled miniature adults instead of downloading the latest patch of Apex Legends on their iPad. You think it’s bad now (or maybe you don’t because ignorance is bliss and I’d be lying if I didn’t say I envied you) but Disney’s latest acquisition of 20th Century Fox will introduce a new level of unprecedented soulless studio tactics. It’s over but this is the future you and I chose.

Checked but kys tripfag

No. The magic is gone. The entire trailer just feels off. I can't really explain it all that well but it's almost creepy like says.

It's like the film has no soul whatsoever.

Seems like they didnt want to copyright themselves and changed a fuck ton of stuff, some bootleg

>First one was a fun movie about an action figure getting jealous of a newer action figure and becoming best friends in the end
>Second was a rehash of the first but targeted toward the same generation of kids and was still fun
>Third was a nostalgic cash-grab for the 17-30 range
>Fourth is a metaphysical examination of consciousness masquerading as a children's film

Idk guys, this one might be the most based of them all if done right.

>metaphysical examination of gender identity
Ftfy

I forgot, Disney is SJW now. I'm still gonna watch it and find out for myself if it's any good.

yeah

No I'm sick of the mouse raping things I like

>should have ended at 1
2 was good, though

Anything after 2 is unneeded trash.
>the toy shop scenes were kid kino

Was about to based and redpilled this post, then I noticed you’re a tripfag so this is now unbased and bluepilled.

>Disney is SJW now
They've been SJW for years, dipshit. It's just more noticeable now than it ever was.

NEW THING BAD

OLD THING GOOD

it looks fine.
I might watch it for tim allen. Buzz is based.

Fuck a slut.

>2 was good
No it wasn't. You only think it's good due to your childhood nostalgia clouding your adult mind.
To like Toy Story 2 is to be naive neophyte.
To recognize Toy Story as garbage is to be an enlightened one.

I want to say it's too soon, but it's been almost a decade. That's enough time to come up with another good story. I haven't seen the trailer though.