Do any of you guys work at your local kinoplex? or perhaps a big chain...

Do any of you guys work at your local kinoplex? or perhaps a big chain? I’ve been thinking about leaving my retail job for something I actually might enjoy

Attached: 5B9F1841-4D37-42E6-BC52-5EFD6CEA3450.jpg (1000x777, 758K)

There's absolutely no difference between working at a theater and working at a retail store except maybe the one of popcorn

You'd get discounts to movies at least

I worked in a theater for one summer and the smell of popcorn became unappealing.

It's an alright job. Cleaning up the theaters between showings kind of sucks. People are animals.

Would you recommend it over fast food jobs?

my friend work in the cinema and he gets 2 free ticket every month
the problem is you can only watch movies that came out 2 weeks before

You WILL not enjoy working at a movie theater. It fucking sucks if you are a decent worker, the turnover rate of employees is high and the perks aren't worth it. The smell of popcorn and coke combined and festering in a garbage can all day is the worst smell in the fucking world.

IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTEN EYED JOE

Never worked at a kinoplex, but working kitchen in fast food is actually really nice compared to dealing with customers and the bullshit they drag in.

I used to work at a theater. Will answer questions about it.

I used to work as a line cook in the AMC’s Dine-in theater in between my freshman and sophomore year. They called it the Fork and screen, we called it the Pork and Screen because everyone who ate in there was at least 500lbs

>free movie pass for yourself and a guest whenever you wanted
>$13/hour to follow easy recipes
>free sushi, burgers, pizza, shakes, etc. pretty much whatever I wanted off the menu once per shift
>slow days we’d just sit back and shoot the shit outside the theater when there weren’t many customers
>get off shift and just walk into a starting movie with some fresh food

Overall pretty comfy. Decent summer job as a kid.

Attached: B7C65D3A-878B-4043-AA1E-0C9058190115.jpg (750x1018, 216K)

Let us know which kinoplex hires you. I'm sure a local user would love to give you a little present for your first day as a wagecuck.

Attached: wagies_BTFO.jpg (1364x1818, 340K)

This. Working away from customers in any job is nice. Places like gas stations suck because dealing with customers is basically the whole job aside from cleaning or stocking.

Why are euros so obsessed with a picture of a typical highway off ramp with typical highway offramp services? They're all crowded by the offramp for a reason. No one lives right there, maybe there's a small town like a mile away.

Why can't the workers just fucking sit down in the theaters when they're off the shift? Do the managers actually care if it's something like a weeknight?

Whoa user take a deep breath

Attached: E19B79D2-72F4-4226-AF03-5A2957EA6F74.jpg (400x342, 14K)

It was my first job in High School.

Honestly it depends what you're doing. Ticket Ripping/Box Office is chill as fuck. Cleaning can be alright or terrible depending on the day. Concession is shit tier. Also if you're an asocial sperg like me you won't enjoy a bunch of strangers making small talk with you about movies.

Did any of your theaters have any spooky stories or weird creepy rooms? What's upstairs, just the projection booths?

>tfw did pure NEET for several years
>hated it, out of shape, smoked weed all the time, played vidya, never got laid
>Learned based trade
>work 4 days a week mainly from garage at home earn 60k score lots of tail, still smoke weed all day, still play vidya
Sorry NEETs and Wagies but you just got btfo

Attached: wagie.jpg (1920x1080, 614K)

because this is what the average european city looks like in 2019 and its beautiful. fucking bigot

Attached: yurope.jpg (1200x900, 149K)

Yeah it's absolute hell.

Good first job but it's definitely not the thing you wanna strive for.

I had fun there because of the friends I made and the responsibilities I learned to handle. Not because of the job.

We didn't even get free tickets.

Lots of weird shit. Lots of creepy shit with old movie promo material in it like stand ins.

I have more crazy stories from my time working in a movie theatre than I did my time as a bartender or time at a high class resort. The craziest one was probably the time we got called into the theatre to kick a guy out who was masturbating in his seat. The fucked up part is the movie was Prometheus. A week later he came back and tried to see Madagascar 3

>tfw whenever i finish a movie I wait for the theater to clear a little and dump my remaining jumbo popcorn all over the floor and seats in front of me and throw my drink on the ground
CLEAN IT UP WAGIE

Attached: wagie song.png (2048x1111, 1.68M)

Were you not able to just sneak into the movies yourself? But I guess free tickets for friends and family is nice too. You'd think management would want to give tickets out, and sell more concessions.

What was so hellish about it? I did it for 2 years in high school it was fucking easy.

>my remaining jumbo popcorn
You can’t eat a bucket of popcorn in an hour? Weak

People going to see movies are fucking nightmares

When I worked there it was an unwritten rule that any co-worker that shows up to the theater with 1 guest gets let in free. Even if you and the other worker didn't really know each other.
Not on opening weekend for a popular movie though.

No I would never get a Job
I‘m 29 and never worked a single day in my entire Life.
Wageslaving is for drones and subhumans.

scary stuff eh

I work as a projector guy. Payment is shit, but you have a lot of free time. Upstairs you can find only ventilation and projector units. Maybe some rooms for broken chairs, lol.

lets be honest user; How fat are you?

Based neetposter

I don't know if people's mindsets change when they're at the movies or if they're just cunts in general but I've worked all sorts of customer service jobs and the theatre was easily the worst.

I could never go back to cold stone after seeing this in person. I have no idea how there's seemingly way more of them now.

84kg at 184cm

You’re a big lad

For you

Lmfao that's fucking hot.
I'd get on my knees and lick that shit up. No no no, I'd fucking rub my cockhead in it, cum on it then it the shit.
Fuck I love being disgusting. I'm horny. I'm foul. If you're down to fuck my ass visit the restroom at the AMC in Layton Utah this friday at 8pm. I'll be chillin'

That's literally average

>manlet and fatty
yikers

whats a good job where I don't have to interact with people? I have low expenses so it doesn't need to pay much. thinking of night security guard since so many other anons recommend it

Attached: 1553143817958.jpg (813x720, 136K)

> A week later he came back and tried to see Madagascar 3
l o l

are you still here

Jannies mom works at the local cummoplex sucking off anyone with a GED and enough quarters

holy shit american looks depressing and void

Kek

Imagine actually doing this

Dude that is just a high way off ramp dipshit

you work with a digital or film projector?

That's not real, is it?

Any job where you have to deal with customers/clients is much more miserable than any job where you get to be left alone.

I worked as a wagie at Five Guys, great place to work. I miss using my hands, now I’m a salaryslave who works in an office on a permanent contract. The most exciting thing that happens is the weekly fire alarm test.

I got fired and blacklisted from all local retail jobs for hitting some Neet cunt at the cinema I worked at. He was there with his fat friends watching John Wick. His friend was recording and when I asked them to leave because movie was over he said sone shit about me being poor then threw his slushie at my feet, I just remember grabbing his jacket and hitting him a bunch before my msnager and work mate pulled me off him.

Meh I always thought some amount of work is really enjoyable. Also always having more money than needed is pretty neat. I was actually neet for over 3 years but I hated my life then and was always bored. But you do you I guess

imagine being user in this stall