This movie was pretty bad. I'd think the writers of a few good episodes could make a motion picture plot

This movie was pretty bad. I'd think the writers of a few good episodes could make a motion picture plot

Attached: MV5BMTA1ODIxMDYyMzFeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU2MDUwOTQ5Ng@@._V1_SX214_AL_.jpg (214x317, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5_s5sWdanvc
youtube.com/watch?v=0V-WGwJJj58
youtu.be/3rYYzKo6S9g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have to agree OP, I love cowboy bebop to bits (just about the only "me" approved animu), and this was just an episode that went on a tad too long

this was my introduction to Cowboy Bebop and I loved it. Still listen to the soundtrack.

It’s great.
>holiday themed
>Earth worldbuilding
>extremely specific place in episode chronology
>Faye tits

check out samurai champloo and space dandy by the same series director
different settings but still similar thematically

I re-watched it in a theater like 18 months ago and I was surprised how well it held up. You're plain wrong, like the other guy. Also Electra is hotter than Faye.

At least the footage made for a great AMV

youtu.be/5_s5sWdanvc

You're wrong. The opening alone is iconic.

Cowboy Bebop isn't that great

The opening is good because it feels like an episode

From memory it’s actually a pretty solid film for what is essentially an episodic tv show since it just feels like a bigger episode.

I thought it was a satisfying companion to the show. It really lives on the big screen. The fight choreography is fluid, the magic realism found in the theme of waking life vs dreams echoes the series, and the dirty old men finally get something to do in the climax. I’m not sure what more you could want from a Cowboy Bebop movie

I don't buy Vincent as dangerous or interesting as they made other episode antagonists

My thoughts exactly. It's got a lot of good scenes, but it doesn't feel cohesive somehow. It's even written by the main scriptwriter, who also wrote some of the best episodes in the series.

The writer didn't really get Vincent as a character, she said it herself.

>The writer didn't really get Vincent as a character, she said it herself.
Link?

I'd take a photo of the page for you, but I'm retarded and lost the book, sorry. I'll buy it again in a few months so maybe we'll meet again in another thread.

Attached: 01002619897.jpg (715x1023, 133K)

That's just wrong, this movie is fucking great. Good animation and atmosphere, cool antagonist and fight scenes. I wish they would make more.

too bad about the live action coming up

Attached: a tv.jpg (496x1371, 174K)

The lad in the red cap is correct though. Yea Forums and Reddit aren't for actually discussing anime movies.

Delete yourself

The part on Venus was p sick

youtube.com/watch?v=0V-WGwJJj58
I liked it especially that dog fighting at the end.

Yea Forums has transcended even Yea Forums levels of shitty. Yea Forums is a fast and unfocused enough board to allow for mainstream anime.

normies can't meme

These. It's meant to be just a part of the show.

This movie was sooooooooooo boring. I remember when I watched it as a kid I tried so hard to love it. after watching the second time I just stopped in the middle of it and just displayed it on my shelf because it looked cool.

Still better than 99% of the crap hollywood makes.

Within the context of cowboy bebop its a great film to complement the series.

Was that right before your transition?

You got the picture wrong. You obviously meant Escaflowne.

Space dandy is very different

youtu.be/3rYYzKo6S9g

Attached: 1551104614088.jpg (354x286, 25K)

>you will never rip a cord and have instant cup noodles

You're a fucking idiot.

Not the user you replied with, but I'm assuming you're still the user who said "This movie was sooooooooooo boring". What anime/ anime films do you watch, I mean you must have some comparison to say Cowboy Bebop is boring.

Really fucking bad. 90 minutes of a 20 minute episode. It's excruciatingly boring.

>space dandy
That just sounds gay

And Cowboy Bebop isn't a gay name?

Dude was a human T-800, he was Spike gone mad.

Line action version is starring John Cho just so you’re aware.

(spoiler alert nigga)
I watched it a second time and it wasn't as great as I remembered it. For example, the first time spike makes a get a way from the lab there are security at every corner. The second time when they get the antidlte/cure/blood sample they're able to get out no problems while carrying a big as suitcase