If you see this film you are supporting white genocide

If you see this film you are supporting white genocide

Attached: us-movie-poster.jpg (960x1500, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana#Establishment
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0168900286907382
theyucatantimes.com/2015/01/young-mexican-inventor-builds-worlds-cheapest-particle-accelerator/
youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve75y5NbqL4
youtube.com/watch?v=0h1X5Mir85M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why are white people so insecure? Then brag about being the master race?

Weak and predictable

I'm gonna buy 10 tickets and not see any of them. Just to annoy incels .

Called Us, it’s actually about U.S.

Holy shit, peele is a combination of Hitchcock and Einstein

Does someone get stabbed with those scissors?

as a Balkan (black) man I support white genocide, so i'll see it.

I was looking forward to this, I thought Peele said this one wouldn't be about race?

It stars black actors which makes it a serious threat to the invincible white race.

What the fuck is this movie even about? I have genuinely no idea...

I'm looking forward to seeing the point of the movie

Because, unlike niggers, whites have things to lose.

this

Thank fuck let all whities die

Attached: 1411881846828.gif (440x661, 1.97M)

Good movie. Imagine being white and upset even though the movie isn't about you.

the only thing you have to lose is your virginity
But please, tell us about your personal achievements that would make you worth saving.

Damn, this place was so much better for the day that aussies got banned.

good

didn't say he had one, any actual response

Gonna watch it five times. Yakubians go back to your cavea

Like any moral person, I fully support white genocide, so I'll see it multiple times and convince as many people as I can to see it as well.

Just saw the movie. There's nothing about race. Everyone has evil doppelgangers. They're some sort of failed experiment for Americans apparently.

>Us seems merely the sum of the first film's critical effluent and influent, wish-determining the new movie's monody of genre and monotony of tone in the name of a specious homogeneity

Attached: DOnKVr2h.jpg (831x1024, 69K)

this dude doesn't even look white. looks farsi or north indian

Well damn. My friend who is a super normalfag wants the friend group to go to the movies for his birthday and he suggested Captain Marvel. I told him in code that it is not /our film/ and I'd prefer something else, and then he suggested this one and I thought it was fine not knowing much about it.

wat do

Attached: 1531333724248.png (388x413, 5K)

Not genocide, ethnocide.

There's no feminism in this one. So its much better.

You could try thinking for yourself and not avoid a movie cause some faggot on Yea Forums said to

So I should not not avoid a movie cause some faggot on Yea Forums said to?

Attached: 1538253920835.png (645x773, 49K)

Like everyone? Even all of the white people have creepy evil twins?

>supporting white genocide
that already happened, it was called the holocaust and it was a terrible event in history.

What make Jordan the penultimate horror writer of are generation?

Yup. Everyone has a creepy murderous twin. Its not a race thing.

based

FPBP

> event in history
> white

Attached: E47AB528-A0E2-4BC1-B850-A3D0144A477E.png (205x246, 4K)

Yes.

Go see Captain Marvel

IF YOU SEE THIS FILM YOU ARE SUPPORTING CHEAP BLACKSPOITATION HORROR MOVIES.

Seriously both this and Get Out could be straight to TV.

I wouldn't watch nu-capeshit with or without an agenda.

Attached: 1529132901560.jpg (116x27, 2K)

How many Mexican or Black countries landed on the Moon??

Good thing I'm not white then!

Well good for you then. As long as you do so because of your own opinion and not because some faggot on Yea Forums told you to do so

I saw an interview with Peele called "the power of fear", what a great message for post-BLM black people, to be irrationally afraid of their white neighbors. I remember when cops were getting assassinated around the country thanks to CNN and MSNBC hysteria.

Attached: Would if I Could.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Just tell me - does the real family die? Or the clone family?

How many times have you landed on the moon?

The US, Europe and Russia all have space agencies. Now tell me, how many mexican countries have space agencies??

Zero just like you

I'm not white though...

Can someone just spoil the movie?

The clone family all die. But it turns out the mother was the clone. She replaced her real self as a kid and continued living her life. The original went crazy and led the rebellion of the clones.

What have you contributed to the world? will anyone remember your name in 100 years?

Are black people capable of creating anything that isn't about the following topics
>muh hood
>muh racism
>muh gangsta
>muh bitches
?

That sounds retarded and shit I believe it

That's stupid.

Something evil science experiments something made evil clones of everyone something

You never answered my question. How many space agencies and large Hadrian colliders do mexican countries have?

So which mother lives in the end - the clone, or the original?

Yes, but usually it involves doing drag.

i tried to ask you one question, and you've been deflecting ever since

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agencia_Espacial_Mexicana#Establishment

It lacks infrastructure and has not done anything substantial, but it would be wrong to say they don't have one.

>particle accelerators
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/0168900286907382
theyucatantimes.com/2015/01/young-mexican-inventor-builds-worlds-cheapest-particle-accelerator/

Now tell me. How many white kids do you know that have built a particle accelerator? They don't have LHCs, thats true, but you don't need a big particle accelerator - you just need to know how to use one.

>le individualism meme
Go suck some Pepeson cock.

Attached: leonidas you're wrong.jpg (1024x534, 92K)

I have been to the Moon. Prove I haven't.
Now, how many great achievements have mexican countries got?

There's classically good music

youtube.com/watch?v=fPmruHc4S9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Ve75y5NbqL4
youtube.com/watch?v=0h1X5Mir85M

The clone kills the original and only the son figures it out but he doesn't say anything

The clone. She killed the original but her son suspects her due to her sudden brutality.

Only 12 people in human history have reached the Moon in all of human history, and Moon landings cannot be covered up, because the Saturn V rockets were loud enough to not go undetected. Also, all of the 12 who have been documented, so, if you have been to the Moon, there is enough trivia to guess if you're whoever you say you are, or if you're lying through your teeth.

You're better off saying you're an astronaut - that's far more believable.

Based

The protagonist AKA the clone

There's also references to Mexico and building a wall

color television
and artificial gravity
you can't prove they didn't

Its a horror movie. I just makes sense within the movie.

Wouldn't they be okay with this since technically it was the clone who was their mother, gave birth to them and had raised them? I mean, from what I'm understanding.

Also, does anyone else in the movie die? I keep seeing some white woman (apparently a family friend), be in danger.

wait... so the clone hooked up with a guy and birthed a kid... then the half-clone/half human kid..

shouldnt he have powers or be part of the clone hivemind? how did they know to make a clone of the clones-son?

where the actual fuck DO the clones come from? is there some giant sack of meat spewing them out?

Have sex then, make sure she doesnt abort.

White family is killed by their own dopplegangers, as are most people in America

Everyone has had a clone since at least1986. The clones are only linked to their originals, so no hivemind, but the clones do the same thing as their originals, so whoever the originals mate with the clones mate with their clone counterpart.

The family have some white friends who are killed by their own clones. Also everyone else in the town are killed by clones.

They say these clones come from underground - is there like some facility where they are housed in? How was the thing even started in 1986? And who the hell is overseeing this whole plan to replace every American citizen with a clone?

How can I support something that doesn't exist?

so i mean does it also account for immigrants?

No proper explanation for where the clones come from. They just exist and are linked to their original selves so they mimic them but in fucked up ways.

All we know is that the government started the project in an attempt to control everyone, due to the link between the clones and the originals, but abandoned it. The clones live in an underground tunnel network that spans America.

I saw Get Out earlier tonight for the first time. I liked it. It was predictable but it still delivered on the execution. I'll probably see Us

Immigrants aren't really mentioned. Not sure what a clone would do if their original had a major interaction with an immigrant, such as procreation or murder.

>fucked up ways.
How fucked up?

Is there a edit where it's (You) instead yet?

Good.

so the government went full DARK CITY or someshit? thats hilariously stupid. reminds me of Chernobyl diaries ending where for some reason they were feeding random people to radiation mutants just because.

Wait I get it. The plan is that the government were supposed to control the populace by controlling the clones which, being psionically linked to the originals, meant that the clones were supposed to be the "strings" for the real people "puppets" above ground. But somehow the project was abandoned, and now the clones want to replace the people living above ground

Am I getting it right?

Exactly.

Can i just see a movie without being a race traitor or nah? I thought get out was decent compared to most capeshit and shit nowadays. I like horror and it seems like an interesting concept.

Attached: wuuuuut.jpg (600x600, 95K)

Its easy. Just don't give a fuck about what /pol/ or alt-right websites say.

this look is indeed middle-eastern/turkish esp the jawline, popularized by egyptian/turkish ethnicity actors in hollywood(they looked white enough to pass but exotic enough to be exciting without triggering uncanny valley)

You can see this movie without being a race traitor. However, do note that the clones are violent, wear red, want to build a wall across America, and are tools of the government so if being a "race traitor" is a concern, you might be the bad guy of the movie.

Looks pozzed. Looks pozzed as

Good.

>be too impotent and limp dicked to make babies
>blame everyone else and call it white genocide

behold the mighty white man

Pretty much. Only the clones don't have a sense of self. They are just linked to their originals. The rebellion is sparked by the original that was trapped there by the clone.

muh reparations an sheet, wite boi

Unless you see racism in everything its just a decent horror movie.

Tim Heidecker is in it! I want to watch it just because of that.

Attached: 3805.jpg (612x610, 218K)

unpopular opinion here but i feel like there are too many black folks on the silver screen these days

Attached: EDGAR.jpg (259x194, 6K)

3 tickets please.

>who are you
>we are... americans
wtf

>watching a scary movie with a friend
Will you at least let him comfort you?

>bad guys wear red
>have no free will
>want to build a wall across america
it's a Republican metaphor